It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quetzalcoatl: An ET from Egypt originally, who went to America to stop human sacrifice

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Using Billy Meiers ex wife to prove hes a fraud doesn't seem like a good argument but thanks for posting the Billy Meier Debunking links earlier

a reply to: kiwasabi

Harte was not trolling. Harte is only pointing out possible flaws with the thread

edit on 10-3-2015 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I see. So now you want to judge my credibility... for what reason? What does my credibility have to do with Billy Meier's or all of the evidence against him? I don't feel the need to give you my opinions on 9/11 here.

My "conspiracy community credibility" is good though.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt

Harte was not trolling. He is only pointing out possible flaws with the thread

Nope, he and the two others are here pushing an anti Billy Meier agenda. I consider that trolling, but in case you don't, now it's spelled out for you. This thread is about an ancient God possibly being an alien. Some of the sources are hazy at best. It requires an open mind. But the problem is that the Billy Meier case just has too good of evidence, it is proof positive that ET beings have visited earth and made contact. Just one of his photographs proves that these crafts exist. I suppose you guys also believe he got the whole town to lie for him too? This case is no different than 9/11 in the amount of disinfo that is spread on it, because if the truth were widespread then we would finally be free from the clutches of evil.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: kiwasabi
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

How about you? What's your stance on 9/11? Since you three are conspiring to derail my topic, I will talk about whatever I feel like as well. How about that?

If you would take a moment and re-read, you'll find that "us three" have been entirely on-topic in each and every post (I'm nakijg an assumption as to who "you three" refers to). In fact, thus far in the thread, the only off-topic posts seem to have come from you.

In any case, if you would like to create a thread in the dedicated 9/11 forum asking for members' stance on the issue, perhaps I might share my views there. That's hardly a topic for the Aliens and UFOs forum, however.

And just to forewarn you, intentionally making off-topic, irrelevant posts is in flagrant violation of ATS' Terms and Conditions, and will almost certainly lead to your being banned. So please, by all means, do continue....

Edit: To get back on topic...Do you have anything to further this discussion that isn't based on the words of a known liar, or are we done here?
edit on 3/10/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
ATTENTION ALL

Can we please stop with the off-topic bantering and discuss the actual topic at hand - not each other.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn
his thread isn't about billy whatshisface, go start a rant thread if you're so interested in bashing him, whoever he is

@ Harte & Distance, maybe even beer.

I realize that, but Meier was mentioned and sourced.

Which is why I in turn mentioned him.

Then things got interesting with the replies.

I'm not offended by the concept of this thread at all though.

I'm offended that there is zero wiggle room on his BM opinion.

Billy Meier case just has too good of evidence, it is proof positive that ET beings have visited earth and made contact. Just one of his photographs proves that these crafts exist.

I think I would disagree with many conclusions made from comparing one deity to another a world away but it's good food for thought, if nothing else. A lot of it I find interesting, to say the least.

I shall go back to lurking now. I said what needed to be said about Billy Meier.

edit on 3-10-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gemwolf
ATTENTION ALL

Can we please stop with the off-topic bantering and discuss the actual topic at hand - not each other.

Thank you.

Can you remind them that the topic is NOT Billy Meier?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Hey everyone. I hope it's OK if I post this in this sub-forum, the ancient civilizations one may not like me posting about alien stuff in there.

I've been trying to find out more about the man Quetzalcoatl. According to history, the man Quetzalcoatl lived from 843 AD to 895 AD, dying at 52 years old. But according to Billy Meier's Contact 55 (see below), Quetzalcoatl fled America to return to Egypt (where he came from originally) after having his people turned against him.

Does anyone have any idea what names Quetzalcoatl might have had in Egypt when he lived (843-895 AD)? According to Billy, Quetzalcoatl was an extraterrestrial from Egypt who was given the mission to stop human sacrifice in Central and South America. It was also said that he fled back to Egypt later on. One of the legends of Quetzalcoatl is that he set sail out onto the sea heading East, and that he ignited himself into a large ball of fire and Venus lit up from it. What if this was just their interpretation of him flying away in his spaceship?

I'm also curious what is known about the ETs that operated and controlled ancient Egypt? What races/factions did they belong to? Any idea which one Quetzalcoatl might have belonged to? Some people have made connections to the Sumerian God Ningishzidda (son of Enki) and the Egyptian God Thoth, but this would have to be linked to the deity of Quetzalcoatl, not the man since those people existed around 3000 BC. I found 1 or 2 Egyptian Goddesses linked to the feathered serpent, one being Nefertari, who was a wife of Ramesses II. But again that is much too early, 1200-1300 BC. Really I'm just trying to figure out what happened to Quetzalcoatl really, if he actually died in America, if he left and died in Egypt, or if he actually left Earth entirely.

You'll notice in the question below that Semjase never actually said that Quetzalcoatl wasn't a Plejaran, he just said he wasn't directly related to Quetzal (one of Billy's contacts). This may be careful wording to not reveal sensitive information about other Plejaran missions on Earth. In a separate question below, it is said that the Plejarans had face-to-face contact with Quetzalcoatl at one point. Based on the legends, Quetzalcoatl was a white man with blonde or golden hair, with a beard, blue eyes, and was tall. Does this not match the Plejarans almost perfectly? What other ETs were on Earth around that time that match his description?

Adam

www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

"There was put to me the question, who was Quetzalcoatl? And is Quetzal identical to him?

174/I can answer the second question by "no", nor do any of Quetzal's forefathers belong to Quetzalcoatl. 175/Quetzalcoatl had been, in Earth terms, a very high officer or a high supervisor of an extraterrestrial group, which was active in the region you today call Egypt. 176/But he was very knowledgeable and wise, and thus was often assigned special missions, of which one brought him to South America, where he became venerated as a god by the Aztecs. 177/Since he owned a small ship this impression of the Aztec people was strengthened, but not by his intention. 178/When he first met together with another commissioner, a certain Huitzilopochtli, he changed his conduct. 179/Huitzilopochtli was one of the leading intelligences of Gizeh, and he exercised a bloody scarification-government over the Aztecs. 180/He was insatiable in this respect, and demanded human blood as sacrifice, while Quetzalcoatl was against such. 181/In this way an evil enmity rose between them, and each of them tried to gather the government above the nations.

182/By wicked deceit and deceptive machinations Huitzilopochtil succeeded in expelling Quetzalcoatl, in consequence of which this one fled and returned to Egypt."

www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

"Did Nokodemjon or the Plejaren had some kind of relation with the man known in Mexico as Quetzalcoatl or the woman known as Tonantzin/Virgen de Guadalupe? If so, what kind of relation?

ANSWER: Nokodemjon = no, Plejarans = yes (at least with Queztalcoatl). Personal relation = face to face.["

Well the serpent race has been part of legends from around the world in every culture. I like the NUWA tales from China, and Naga stories of ancient india. I compare and contrast the stories and try to think of the technology that could have been used by the serpent people. In any case they were likened to gods and were said to have various godlike powers.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Can you remind them that the topic is NOT Billy Meier?

You referenced Billy Meier in the opening post, so his name is bound to come up in the discussion. Any further issues you can discuss with me via private message so the thread isn't derailed even further.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
That will do thank you.

Next off-topic post will result in a posting ban of at least 3 days.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Using Billy Meiers ex wife to prove hes a fraud doesn't seem like a good argument but thanks for posting the Billy Meier Debunking links earlier

Having the ex speak out might not be proof positive but you have to admit it would seems like a reliable source since she was married to the guy while he was creating his photos. Plus it backs up other things that show he is a fraud. Such as those videos I linked earlier. Hope you enjoy them.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

I found this video interesting talking about the serpent goddess as seen from many cultures in ancient history.

Who knows they could be ETs or or ancient ancestors.
edit on 10-3-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Well the serpent race has been part of legends from around the world in every culture. I like the NUWA tales from China, and Naga stories of ancient india. I compare and contrast the stories and try to think of the technology that could have been used by the serpent people. In any case they were likened to gods and were said to have various godlike powers.

It's fascinating to think about the possibilities that led to such legends. I wonder about the origin of the deity Quetzalcoatl, and if he was based on a man. Myths and legends are generally muddy retellings of factual events. I'd have to dig through my links but it mentioned "one of the incarnations of Quetzalcoatl" is buried under a tree in Oaxaca, Mexico and that his soul will spring up out of the tree. It's interesting to think about a spirit that lives in multiple lives and times but works towards the same mission of truth and morality.

I believe that Quetzalcoatl who lived in the 9th century was human, but possibly one from another world. Perhaps working for a federation that felt obligated to make up for past misdoings. What I'm unsure of is if he ever left Earth. I suppose it's a pretty ridiculous question to hope to get answered, but it's an interesting thing to consider that maybe we have past ET spirits reincarnating on Earth.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

It's fascinating to think about the possibilities that led to such legends. I wonder about the origin of the deity Quetzalcoatl, and if he was based on a man. Myths and legends are generally muddy retellings of factual events. I'd have to dig through my links but it mentioned "one of the incarnations of Quetzalcoatl" is buried under a tree in Oaxaca, Mexico and that his soul will spring up out of the tree. It's interesting to think about a spirit that lives in multiple lives and times but works towards the same mission of truth and morality.

I believe that Quetzalcoatl who lived in the 9th century was human, but possibly one from another world. Perhaps working for a federation that felt obligated to make up for past misdoings. What I'm unsure of is if he ever left Earth. I suppose it's a pretty ridiculous question to hope to get answered, but it's an interesting thing to consider that maybe we have past ET spirits reincarnating on Earth.

Have you herd of Agartha?

There are many stories of shape shifting serpent beings who live in secret underground bases all over the earth. I think they may have been some of the original inhabitants of earth or an older race than current earth humans. I think they could also be an interplanetary society, capable of space travel, and endowed with various psychic superpowers as well.
Who knows for sure, its fun to speculate and talk about.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Some people have made connections to the Sumerian God Ningishzidda (son of Enki)

No. Ningizzida was the son of Ninazu.

Quetzalcoatl means the feathered serpent.

No, that is only one translation. Precious Twin is more accurate, given that he HAD a twin

Quetzalcoatl was an extraterrestrial from Egypt who was given the mission to stop human sacrifice in Central and South America.

Then he did a pretty sh## job of it

Reading a stupid fraud's musing is no substitute for academic study.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join