It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There May Not Be Even One "Biological" Physical Alien In Our Universe !

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: datasdream

More likely to be remote than to have a humanoid type creature visit this little insignificant planet.

What makes you say this planet our home is, " insignificant" ?
Surely any journey thru the cosmos a sentient being might for go
would be in the interest of, " New life and new civilizations " and
not just to boldly go where no man has gone before. That alone
would make us quite signiflcant to any alien life forms. Speaking
for myself, this planet is far beyond significant to me. It's my
home, as it is yours and I don't think you may have said that without
having some, twisted idea in your head. What would make you say such a
thing. Please, read the first line in this response again?
edit on Rpm30815v262015u41 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Mankind will supposedly populate the whole universe with devotees/believers who sing the Praise of God...

Hammer meet nail head

The earth is that starter seed for the universe, it will be the most famous planet in the universe a billion years from now. And a Zillion humans later spread throughout the universe, the people alive now, that are still alive then, will be famous too.

edit on 8-3-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

edit on 9-3-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Rubbish!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I'll share something. End of May, roughly 22nd, 2010. The morning began with communication, so intense had to sit down and all I can say is felt they were showing me something in Alpha Centauri. Just felt that strongly, as if i knew. The experience occurred due to a period where someone was writing from Georgia, on ufology topics and had some shared experiences. Will share one aspect of that in the end as well. But first this. He asked some questions that went deeper into memories of a base and experiences as a child, that had trauma, and a few more windows opened into my memory, just brief but they created PTSD. For over a week, would fall into this state and it was not good, this is understated, was very angry. Was asking alot of questions, from those guys "up there".

So in the morning, answers apparently. Strong images and verbal messages "downloaded", it was almost like a graceful architectural legal building, cities with tubes, like the moon has, and layers. ie, higher group and a more 50's or 60's type, where saw humans, farm outfits, and a kind of radio observatory. The message will be paraphrased to this: if you have a good UN, on a planetary scale, organized between systems, not like our UN, that works for advancements, and upgrades, and often on planets set back by harsh conditions or nazi type leadership, but the upgrade is going to continue, and the timelines play out in a certain way. You could send a Canadian doctor into a mafia run third world country and upgrade their hospitals and science facilities and while there you could witness murder of children, citizens, abuse and exploitation but there is no war, the school is still upgraded. They assured me they were Love and Good.

Had to sit down and it was like being pulled into a room. Also, what they showed about their outreach and assignments for planets, knew. Was that in the past, or future, don't know which. That was activity that was understood and had been on that kind of team myself, felt that memory of (past or future. had been told also during a checkup, that this was the past, so not from the past but from a time ahead according to this century).

That day was spent trying to ignore the message. Simple, shelf that immediately and ignore it. It didn't and it doesnt have to be looked at in any way. That is how to deal with that stuff.

Until evening, at roughly 7 30- 8 30, didn't take note of the time, but went to the glass sliding doors and opened them.

A few inches from me, perhaps 8 inches from me, there was a dark dusty rose colored grey ET. He was standing there, looking at me and was in shock over this, but no fear, just surprised shock. He was about 4 7" tall, had a very slender longish head with very delicate features and mouth, didn't notice nose much. Eyes were as if individual sunglass lenses on them, large and grey like. The shape of his head was a delicate rounded buldge, but not overally exaggerated. He was very fine, delicate seeming. His body was twig like, extreme twig, not slender, but stick like.

He leapt to the side within a couple seconds, twisting and vanished.

Knew that we were going to experience abduction that night. In the dream of abduction, whole family, father and even my brother living in another city. He was in Surrey at the time. And kids, and their friends, one who was very frightened of ufology issues. And the kids had shared our sitings and the ones chased by the choppers and the black triangle that went over our roof twice very low, the last time to join scout planes when I had reported contact. So it was our triangles, but the crafts weren't ours.

In the abduction my oldest son and I boarded the craft, he went first, and I was told by two very tall bot like women, that I might as well come on board and fill out a questionaire, it would only take 15 minutes. Now, just wanted all my family back and was stuck having to board. On board we were seated at a huge round table with 4 of these tall, possibly 6 or 7 foot tall, blond shoulder length, blue uniform, very bot like scientific women, who were identical. I was told they don't do time, and that this day took 9 days to complete and to write that down. So we had a 9 day experience that I would like to have regression to uncover. And my children, sons.

The whole premise of this thread is extremely regressive and the human race needs to start to free themselves from lies, abuse of power and corruption, and the fact there is a lot of hidden upgraded technologies given, to solve the population and to advance us both equality and freedom and eutopia type planet and future. But they've taken that from us. And its not legal according anything in the cosmos.

Time to wake up.

Now previous, about that friend from Georgia, thats a whole other event that involved first the psi, being pulled, going where we aren't supposed to, and then leading to a family abduction by his contacts, moon based greys and having some wounds, and he got the same treatment that night. But that takes time to flesh out too. Don't have a book in me currently to discuss all the experiences, but they're real. They're not human. And they've always watched over and even been here.
edit on 10-3-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: datasdream
If intelligent life could exist in the outer planets where the temperature runs at -200 Kelvin their idea of the Goldilocks zone would be quite different.

At -200 Kelvin, their chemistry would be so slow that they'd never evolve to sentience before the end of the universe.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Although I haven't read those theories , I don't need to either .

Many years ago I used to work for the guvmint ,
in a very clandestine way , and was introduced to a few different species of alien ,
... and their ships , as part of my job .
They were all real , and within our dimension .
Some et's I examined physically , and I will describe one race here.
6'5" tall . blonde hair. large oval shaped blue eyes .no tongue=no speech,telepathic.
three long fingers and long opposable thumb. large pointy ears.

very real and physically here , they get around in ships up to 5 km. in diameter,
.... another time

s

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: radarloveguy

in a very clandestine way , and was introduced to a few different species of alien ,
6'5" tall . blonde hair. large oval shaped blue eyes .no tongue=no speech,telepathic.

very real and physically here , they get around in ships up to 5 km. in diameter,
.... another time

s

So...which species;
Nu2 CM
39 Tauri
Zeta 2 Reticuli
Uplison Andromeda

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
But it is arrogant to assume we are alone.

I see that word "arrogant" tossed around whenever this subject comes up. It reveals more about the poster than it does about the actual facts of the matter. Some people might call arrogance. Another might see it as incredibly lonely. If there are no other similar aliens out there, and we're completely alone, then all of humanity's works and labors and sacrifices and genius are all for nothing. Nobody out there to even name check us in the history of the universe.

Anyway, arrogant or lonely, we're alone until we find somebody else who experiences reality in roughly the same way we do. And that could very well never happen.

edit on 11-3-2015 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Define alien.

There could be a planet a billion light years away with nothing more than amoeba, or some globular rat like organism. That doesn't mean they will evolve into an intelligent species. That's technically a biological alien, and far more likely IMO than an advanced extraterrestrial or extra------- species.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

...s

Thank you for a very interesting post. Please tell us more about your experiences with aliens, any details you can recall. Did you encounter any other races/species of aliens? Any type of grey, perhaps? And you seem to state that the ETH is exactly correct, which is of significant impact in itself. I'd like to hear more, if you'd care to share what you can.
edit on 12-3-2015 by Scdfa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

Nordic
....from aldebaran system

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Scdfa

I encountered a few other species , but no greys
.... a different compartment .

Some were exactly like us , and even spoke english .
All with technology , that amazed .

Earth is protected from the openly hostile ,
but our destiny is in our own hands , beyond that .
sorry about delay , don't get to pursue this site much ....

edit on 13-3-2015 by radarloveguy because: you need to know

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Life happened here, it can just as well happen elsewhere.

I think it's a blessing we haven't been visited or contacted in any way by aliens, in a concrete way. Now we have the entire galaxy to ourselves. If humanity will make it into space, at least there's a chance to colonize our galaxy and put up defenses to protect it in case we ever run into others.

Even if contact will be made with benevolent aliens, we'd still have the problem of sharing this space. They would want to expand just like we would and at some point we would have a problem about space, even if it appears a huge space. Once humanity creates more advanced spaceships, or heck maybe even already it's possible to divide this galaxy into manageable sectors and zones and it'll look a lot smaller. It's quite likely we'll have to fight for our right to exist and the other parties have to do the same.

And thinking several hundreds of thousands of years in to the future, at some point this galaxy will be deplete of energy so there's no question humanity will have to colonize other galaxies in order to survive. If humanity will find a habitable planet with an emerging species I doubt we'd introduce ourselves and instead hope they will never become space faring because then there's the expansion problem again, both species would want to expand but there's just not enough room.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

a reply to: tanka418

Nordic
....from aldebaran system

Wow...really!!?

Seriously man, you should have know that was a trick question...

Aldebaran; is a class K5 III star...meaning it is a class "K" star; typically smaller and cooler than Sol (class "G2V"). It is however also a luminosity type "III"; giant star. In this case that could mean the star is near the end of its life span. In any case a "giant" star is much larger than a star of similar class and temp. In the case of Aldebaran it is 44 times larger than Sol! And, significantly colder.

At that size Aldebaran has no "Habitable Zone" since it has expanded enough to eliminate it, along with any planets that ay have been there.

Officially; Aldebaran has no estimated age, but, judging from its physical properties, I think it is very safe to say that there has been no life around Aldebaran for at least several hundred million years.

I think this is yet another misinterpretation by Terrestrials; not unlike the case with the Pleiadeans, and, this may be yet another misunderstand of the Pleiadeans...who are likely from a star known as 39 Tauri.

Aldebaran has other qualities that make it less suitable for supporting life as it is known on Earth.

For what its worth; my wee list of 4 species are likely the ONLY visitors to Earth at this time.

Nu 2 C.M. ... Sirius...reptilians...very old in terrestrial muth
39 Tauri ... Nordic, tall whites...Pleiadeans, also rather old in Terrestrial myth.
Zeta 2 Reticli ... short Grays...new kids on the block.
Upsilon Andromeda ... a lesser known and observed species frequently mistaken for Nordics.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Seriously who comes with this "theories"???? Now i understand why science has become what religion was in the old times and dark ages.

You, I and the rest of planet earth is the finest example that Aliens exists... need more proof???

My God...

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Life might be concentrated in certain areas. Cities are teeming with life but there is not so much in the deserts or in Siberia or the poles. Mexico city is densely populated, the Sahara is thinly populated.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

or what if we were the last surviving intelligent species on the universe?

What if we are one of the few non intelligent species in the universe. It all depends what you compare with.
edit on 2015-3-14 by Chazam because: Spelling

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join