It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once again applause

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Dear Mods and those that enjoy my posts,I would like to thank all involved for the applause I have received over the last several months.It is nice that there are those that appreciate my trying to bring information and food for thought to ATS. If I want to find out info on the latest news,(to dig into the real meat of the story)I come here.If I want to find out new and interesting information about past civilizations,I come here.When I want to find out about strange things that aren't making sense being reported,I come here.

ATS has its good and bad points like anything else in this world,but though sometimes I don't agree with other posters,it is their right to challenge me to prove what I say,to provide proof and back up what I have found.It sometimes even leads to new and interesting things I didn't know about. I thank all of you.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Well,,,good on you mate....Without the risk of my post being removed for preventing thread drift I applaud you for having the guts to post ATS some thanks.

Seems regular nowadays that whatever is said in reply to a typical thankyou gets removed. Might be a good thing but I dunno. Never get to read these replies.

Keep up your posts Dimstar. I enjoy them.

Regards,

Bally

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Yeah I agree with the above.
ATS gets some stick and it is good to say ty to them.
They can't please everyone and do a great job mods and owners alike.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Nah I will be nice for a change......Please delete.
edit on 8-3-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

join