It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kids can understand and accept gay folk.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I Don't think you understand.

Gay Marriage is the only barrier that is stopping the population from accepting Cloneing, Genderswapping, Genetic Engineering experiments on humans.

Gay people REQUIRE doners in order to even have kids * unless of course they had a wife prior*

Go google Gender swapping. Gay Rights are paving the way for eugenics. This is not paranoia and is becoming a reality.

Once test tube babies become the norm, It will most certainly become a requirement that even STRAIGHT couples will be forced to this route.

Where sperm and eggs will be screened for Diseases. Think of the movie Demolition man that show cased such scenarios.

Listen to the speach after the fake sex scene, Where the female police officer rants about sexual diseases and how it's illegal to have * fluid transfer* All humans are born via DNA screening that takes away diseases.

Basically. With this Gay marrage stuff, it's paving the way for Eugenics.

How am i being paranoid? When for the most part. Test tube babies are a requirement for such individuals?

And how about the Issue of Cloning. With Judge dread and the program Janus ?

It's totally a transhumanist agenda.

Yeah i believe gay people can be together. But there are people who are using the gay community as tools to impliment their new world order.
edit on pm3u3115Sun, 08 Mar 2015 21:01:06 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Pretty sure its on point and isn't some random point trying to lead to another.

Gay people ARE surrogating humans into existance.

They are using the emotional aspect of this whole issue to make the science behind it acceptible.
How far away is this issue from removing human surrogates and replacing them with machines instead?
Such as using sperm and egg donations and growing them in a lab.
It's not a far strech. I feel bad for the gay community honestly because wanting kids is something everybody should enjoy.
But the science behind this stuff is going to be pushed to far, and i believe they are conditioning the population into accepting it.

edit on pm3u3115Sun, 08 Mar 2015 21:53:39 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr
Gay people sometimes use surrogate mothers and artificial insemination. Correct.

Will gay marriage itself be the catalyst to these malevolent forces employing genetic experimentation on humans? Is it paving the way to eugenics? You claim it is. That's where the fallacy comes in.

What you're saying is literally a text-book example of that fallacy.

Methinks we will agree to disagree on this one. It's quite sad to me that you'd encourage denying them marriage based on something as unsubstantiated and fear-mongering as that..

If eugenics becomes commonplace it won't be the byproduct of our legalization of gay marriage. For something that extreme to occur our entire society would have had to of gone through some radical dystopian transformation to begin with.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

But it all starts with conditioning.

We will have to see what the publics oppinion on such a matter will be when they remove human surrogates. And we will see how this issue i am claiming will progress.

Gay marriage is not going to be the deciding factor you are right lol.

I am saying gay people are directly funding this type of thing unknowingly and are conditioning the rest of the public to accept it's test tube army

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
These are just my theories tho, This is general chit chat so don't take everything i say as 100% of course.

I'm throwing this conspiracy out there and at the same time, making predictions

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Hey I like a good conspiracy! I believe in a handful myself
Part of the reason I came to this site to begin with.

Still, it concerns me that, as you said yourself, you oppose gay marriage based on these gloomy predictions alone. If someone was to deny someone of something so paramount to happiness as marriage is for so many, I would hope that person had iron-clad reasoning for doing so. That's my reluctancy to your posts here.

Then there is the fact I am a 'progressive' person. I consider myself a transhumanist. We are probably coming from very different places as far as where we want society and technology to progress.

That said, even being the 'transhumanist' I am... trust me I would want each and every step to be deliberated on as to its ethical implications. Which in my strong opinion is precisely how things would go down. I wouldn't just give an unconditional green-light to something so long as it's in the spirit of 'transhumanism'. Nor have I ever really considered eugenics a part of that line of thinking...though I suppose that's a possible direction. *shrug* I think more in terms of upgradable consumer products we integrate with our existing biology rather than selectively breeding weaknesses out..
edit on 9-3-2015 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
Gay Marriage is the only barrier that is stopping the population from accepting Cloneing, Genderswapping, Genetic Engineering experiments on humans.

With respect, this is your opinion only and the facts disagree with you. These ideas have NOTHING to do with gay marriage.

- Human Genetic Engineering goes back to 1919... Source
- The first test tube baby was in 1978 and it's common practice today.
- Gender swapping is fiction - pretend - and people have been doing it for as long as we've had multi-user virtual reality (approx 1993) and before that, it wasn't called "gender swapping", it was just called "pretending to be the opposite sex". People have been doing that forever.
- Dolly, the sheep was cloned in 1997
- Same sex marriage in this country started in 2004 (Massachusetts)

All of these practices preceded gay marriage and have NOTHING to do with homosexuality.

Gay people REQUIRE doners in order to even have kids * unless of course they had a wife prior*

So do infertile couples. Is there a problem with having donors? People have been donating body parts since 1954.

Go google Gender swapping. Gay Rights are paving the way for eugenics. This is not paranoia

I'm afraid it is.

Once test tube babies become the norm, It will most certainly become a requirement that even STRAIGHT couples will be forced to this route.

Test tube babies ARE the norm. How and why would it become a requirement? Your fears about gay marriage really don't make any logical sense. The reason for test tube babies and Eugenics in the movies have NOTHING to do with gay marriage. Besides, eugenics began in 1898. You are making an illogical connection that simply does not exist. Source

I am not trying to get you to accept gay marriage, but your fears and paranoia are totally irrational and facts don't support them at all.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I'm not afraid of gay people getting married. As for the timeline in events you are spot on.

But there is a clear difference between cloning a human and cloning a sheep. And when they cloned a sheep there was huge public outcry.

Cloning human body parts is the next step for eliminating the need of organ doners.

In our day and age, People can recieve bionic upgrades. Now i am only moderately afraid of the directions these will take us in because it puts into question everything that it means to be a human.

Pretending to be the other sex as you mentioned has been around for quite some time correct. But now the technology is getting so Advanced, they are nearing completion of creation fully viable reproductive organs that won't be *fake* as you so put it.

Much of what you said is a series of events leading up to what we have now rather. And what i am suggesting is that this issue of gay marriage is only a crutch for such people who wish to further this direction technology is carrying us in.

Does it ultimately have to do with gay people? No. It just so happens 80% of the gay community paying into the serrogate programs are creating the demand for such technology. Ontop of that, are making it publically acceptable.

Yeah test tube babies have been around for a couple decades. But they always required a surrogate to complete it.
No one has been born from a cloning vatt yet. Pair this with the Singularity. And those Elite billionairs will make copies of themselves so they can reign on Earth for 1000 years ( metaphorically Speaking)

I believe this kind of stuff is furthering their Agenda. There are many other factors that are furthering this agenda besides gay people you are correct, Such are people pushing for cloned organs because of the wait list ect. Regardless of how this goes it's being pushed in said direction.

Am i blaming it all on gay people? No. I am saying gay people are unknowingly pushing this Agenda further by prepping the population for it. Yes there are sterile people out there who use these surrogate programs ect.

And they all have good intentions i totally believe it. It's the people funding the scientists to progress in this technology further that i don't trust namely the CEOs and congregations that give these scientists their jobs.
I believe are substisizing many of these efforts and are even paying into adertising to condition the populations.

There's been many rants about people on doner waiting lists, People who are dying from diseases who are denied coverage where as there's been multipul cases where gender-swapping recieve coverage under the same medical benifits.

I just think it's a little fishy.

i don't know why you said test tube babies were a norm because they wernt as much as they are now. I'v only met 1 person in my life who came from a serrogate program. So yeah i knew it's been around for a while the person i knew was in my elementry school class. Anyways point being. With all the new interest in these subjects and the downpouring of funding. There are sperm banks/egg banks around the globe.

What's going to stop the next logical step which would be removing the human surrogate and replacing them with a machine? You kinda failed to bring up that point.

When that happens, Would that make this Agenda a little more transparent? Or rather you don't see it as an *Agenda* but simply as the natural progression of such technologies? Like Big brother and how people denied such existance of survailence 10 years ago?

I personally don't think it's to far of a leap to connect the dots. People are already complaining about the lack of available surrogate humans who will grow babies for people who struggle or can't. Like i told the previous poster. Were going to have to wait for the technology to catchup to the point where human carriers will be replaced by a machine.

And like i explained a couple time already xD eggs and sperm will be tossed out of it and babies will be pouring out on a convayer belt lol metaphorically speaking.

If this upsets you sorry but it's honestly not hard to predict.

And its coming fast.

Artificial lab grown baby soon

Did You Know Human Cloning Has Made Strides Recently? Why Some Conservatives Are Calling It ‘Very Troubling’

Britain Gives Final Approval to Scientists Creating Three-Parent Embryos

Reproductive cloning and human eugenics: The science of the sci-fi series “Orphan Black”

edit on am30000003115Mon, 09 Mar 2015 09:29:08 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

What's going to stop the next logical step which would be removing the human surrogate and replacing them with a machine? You kinda failed to bring up that point.

When that happens, Would that make this Agenda a little more transparent? Or rather you don't see it as an *Agenda* but simply as the natural progression of such technologies?

I do see it as the natural progression of such technologies. Human beings have always pushed the envelope as far as they can. We've seen it many times in history. We push things as far as plausible and then move onto something else when the envelope bursts.

But that is totally unrelated to homosexuality or gay marriage and stopping gay marriage or allowing it is not going to affect that progression one way or the other. You seem to be living under the false impression that if we deny gay people getting married, we can stop or slow that technological progression, and that's not true.

Even if gay people NEVER get married, there will still be a time when we try to grow a human in an incubator (if we haven't already). You're making a false connection.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

But but can we have gay robot clones or not?.
Make a great b movie.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

What's going to stop the next logical step

You're misusing the word 'logical' here. You're still in the domain of the slippery slope fallacy. Of which is antithetical to a logical argument.

I believe this kind of stuff is furthering their Agenda.

Who's agenda? Specifically... who?

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I don't think stopping gay marriage will stop these issues, I am saying they are excellerating it. They are Paving the way for it to become the norm.

Without these moral and ethical issues people otherwise would have very different oppinions on these subjects.

And i don't know of any other denomination that is directly funding into these types of things other than well.... Gay people.

There is an even smaller minority of sterile people who are just looking for a kid compared to the overwhelmin demand from same-sex couples that are making this into a multi billion dollar industry.

People pay 10s of thousands of dollars for a fresh new baby. The gay marriage thing puts it in the spot light. And forces people to accept this coming wave of technodoom.

Lol. And some people just want to see gay robots like boy monkey. I wouldn't mind seeing a gay robot but i would expecially mind if the Elite became a menace that Death can't even iradiate.
We will then have a serious problem on our hands.

Anyways sorry gay people. Not bashing on you for being you. I am bashing more or less the mainstream that is using you guys and ladies for their own benifit.

I dont have anything else to add to this subject so i'm going to leave it here. Otherwise i'l sound like a broken record player.
Was fun debating and il come check responses.

edit on am30000003115Mon, 09 Mar 2015 09:41:00 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

The rich CEOs controlling the Economies, Who seek eternal life through the singularity and want to clone themselves so they can stay at the top and raign over humanity for hundreds of years.

By uploading their brain and DNA to a database, So even if they died. They could just print another copy of themselves to fullfill any unfinished tasks and thensome.

I believe that was always their original plan when it came cloning and artificial intelligence/brain transfer technology they are currently developing and are predicting will be finished by 2045.

and as i said in my previous post i have nothing else to add. Thanks for the discussion guys.

I'm gunna leave this here for those interested in this subject.
edit on am30000003115Mon, 09 Mar 2015 09:56:18 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

By uploading their brain

I can't wait. Fully support it. So looking forward to it. Hopefully in my lifetime.

*edit: I have seen that video already.
edit on 9-3-2015 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Hes interesting lol.

I'm on the fense about it honestly. What really make it not appealing is knowing the losers who are creating war and destruction on our planet, All the terrible crimes against humanity and the enviroment.

Those people will remain at the seats of power they are at currently should they survive.

And imagine bringing Walt Disney back?

Or any of the other sick rich pedophiles that are awaiting resurrection... Not appealing at all lol.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Rephrased it slightly: I support freedom and equality for All American citizens, except for the ones in today's World which I have no interest in supporting.

This is annoying to watch.

When Metallicus said this,

I educate my kids that all American Citizens have equal rights and protection under the law. I don't need to educate them about gays.

It should have been clear that he meant that he teaches his kids that EVERYBODY should be treated equal no matter what their sexual orientation is. He is saying that sexual preference is not even an issue.

I don't get why you are confused.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

And i don't know of any other denomination that is directly funding into these types of things other than well.... Gay people.

I notice you haven't given any resources in this thread that support this claim that gay people are funding machine-made babies. You say it's pretty obvious who is pushing and funding these futuristic endeavors, but it's not at all obvious to me. And if gay people are directly funding this technology, like you say, they are a small minority... How much money do gay people have exactly? No more than anyone else. And being a minority would make it even harder for them to come up with the $$ Billions $$ it would take to make baby-machines a reality.

Most gay people adopt and are perfectly happy to do so. And what's wrong with surrogacy? What's actually wrong with baby-making machines? Pregnancy is life threatening. If "they" are successful in making baby machines, what's the problem?

You said before that:

As if denying gay marriage is some sort of gate that's keeping the tide of technology at bay... I'm sorry, but that makes NO sense or logic whatsoever. It's not even true.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LogJammer
Because of all the other words used.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Little kids think flying reindeers are normal. You can indocunate them to believe in just about anything.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join