It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kids can understand and accept gay folk.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

Indeed. Including the belief the creator of the universe thinks there is something inherently wrong and sinful with gay people. Like sponges their impressionable minds are.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Well gay marriage is allowed in many states now so you'll get to see whether or not your hypothesis is correct....

I understand where you are coming from and slightly agree that all of this sudden and progressive acceptance of gay everything, everywhere is leading to fulfillment of certain agendas...

To me it seems to help with population control to an extent...I would find it hard to argue that a homesexual couple can reproduce as quickly or easily as an opposite sex couple..even considering adoption and surrogates and their application processes, etc

I do not quite see the Eugenic angle so clearly though....I do know that this country has practiced eugenics for extended periods of time in the 20th century and thats not surprising to me considering we brought all the top Nazis back to the US with operation Paperclip to continue their evil pracitces in all things....

I think GMOs, vaccines and other methods are working quite well enough for sterilization of the " goyams "

To me, as we are clearly run by a satanic gov't, its just an afront to GOD, but I understand there are a lot of people who don't consider or beleive in any of that " nonsense " haha....Oh ATS is really something else i tell ya....

articles.mercola.com...

a reply to: AnuTyr

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Kids don't know prejudice, it's taught by prejudice parents. They mimic the behavior they see, so if you do hear a child spout a racist or anti gay remark, they got it from home or other kids that have picked it up from home.

If that was the case, where did the original prejudice come from?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: wyrmboy12
That agenda is predicated on homosexuality being something that's essentially 'contagious'. All evidence points to little to zero choice in the matter, and that the percent of homosexual people in any given populace is a steady thing. So I don't see any merit to the idea it would be used for population control. Heterosexuals are the majority and will continue to be so. All future projections show big increases in the global population. Gay people are not holding that back. Not on their own volition, or through the manipulation of some malevolent government agenda. Simply no evidence for that.

Well gay marriage is allowed in many states now so you'll get to see whether or not your hypothesis is correct....

There have already been plenty of children raised by gay parents.

One of my best friends was raised by two mothers. He's more than accepting of his parents and LGBT. He's also doing quite well in life by any normal measure.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join