It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions/Curiosities of non-physical natures? I'm here to try and Answer them for You

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule
a reply to: Elementalist

Are you referring to the chakra spectrum?

👣

Of course!

Aren't we just the most colorful people the world over! I don't mean physically either, "personalities", feelings, thought patterns. . Where does that part of us come from?

Our bodies are an atomic arrangement, and the pentagram is its design/program (for lack of better words). 5 limbs, five fingers on each, the head is "geared" with 5 receptive-faculties; eyes, nose, mouth, ears, feel.

That explains the body part of MBS.. but the internal body is a bit different, and very colorful ..

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
"You shouldn't be concerned with the fact I'm completely full of $((!T. Instead be concerned with how awsome I say I am."

Lol just lol!"

Ouch

... Sorry guy
edit on 8-3-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I think that part of us comes from The Mother Light; the transcendent mystery source beyond names and forms. I guess it is our true home. We are on tour in an amusement park of sorts, I would say.

'We have borrowed these clothes, these time-and-space personalities, from a light, and when we praise, we pour them back in.' -Rumi

👣

edit on 377Sunday000000America/ChicagoMar000000SundayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: LogJammer

I dont know how long, but I do know his brother.
Damn, Itisnowagain beat me to it.
edit on 8-3-2015 by gillyp17 because: Added comment

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

they communicated with me through flashing in brilliant patterns.

On a certain date you had an unusual physiological experience with visual stimulation which you interpret as communication from an external source.

Hmm..apart from remodelling your subjective view is there anything you can actually use to effect in the corporeal world.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

The blue light is of the human spectrum, region of the soul vehicle, which is you as pure form. You are light. . Blue is just one region of your HUE-man spectrum/being.

Thank you. I can see its important to some people and c lowns like me dont help

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Borisbanger
a reply to: BlueMule

they communicated with me through flashing in brilliant patterns.

On a certain date you had an unusual physiological experience with visual stimulation which you interpret as communication from an external source.

Yeah, well, I'm not sure if there's much difference deep down between external and internal; subjective and objective. I think reality is more... omnijective.

Hmm..apart from remodelling your subjective view is there anything you can actually use to effect in the corporeal world.

I occasionally see the future, and I have vivid dreams that teach me things. I think I routinely leave my body during dreams to fight for truth and justice in the collective unconscious. Corny, huh.

👣

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
How come some of the ghosts I have seen are wearing clothing? How come at other times they appear as shimmer, orbs, shadows, animals, whatever?

The descriptions are as varied as the number of them. Any opinions welcomed there…

This may very much depend on who they are and what they're purpose in allowing you to see, unless you self directed this by meditation and caught a glimpse of what is really here, or in the astral plane or lucid dream state. But we're people and I'm not going to spend my eternity walking around naked, creating is important function of intelligence and spirit. However, sometimes it may be seeing an alternative timeline, something else. It may not be a ghost, but a recording, as our world is akin to a recording, on a hardrive, on a disc.

Orb can be the fastest method of travel to me, and also doesn't always depict a soul, crafts can come in close and watch you to, and its like to us, honey I shrunk the kids. Size is perceptional, just a program in our heads.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule
a reply to: Borisbanger

If it's the same blue light that I'm familiar with, it's actually many spheres in a formation of concentric rings. They can flash on and off - blue and dark - very rapidly in brilliant patterns.

👣

Blue is a healing spectrum, peace not anger. Think of angel ets with that light. Blue in the Chakra's are insight, pineal and also throat, which is speaking and doing work from the heart, seeking our tasks, becoming good communicators, using higher mind not lower mind methods. It also has a frequency of its own, akin to hz, or solfeggio, and can be healing. Had some healing using 528 solfeggio recently, and also my hands, just seeing light flowing from within the cells from Home, (note I'm usually avoiding the universe in that sense, haven't warmed up to the painting being anything other than a trap or a school like it should be, up and out). Wonder how the solfeggio or frequencies allign with colors, but tend to use both golden and blue light, in my images, and occasionally the violet or magenta flame.

The part of spirit being colors, that we're colorful is rather interesting. Still believe we co-create or create form as clothing for many tasks and wishes, but one of the things I keep naming our cats, that just spontaneously flows out and then feels right, "oh cat of many colors", and "cat of a million colors". Its odd but always seems to flow out, mostly when I'm in the flow, without conscious overlay.
edit on 8-3-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I have a question though its not necessarily non physical, it relates to both the physical and non physical and perhaps the inner metaphors and tao in the scriptures as well.

In your journey, have you discovered meanings relating to the formation of our light bodies, or ascension? How important is the state of our natural physical outer shell, to the becoming our infinite selves? We don't take it with us and in reality, billions are affected by GMO and terrible radiations, just to mention a few things that are downgrading us, ie diabetes type symptoms, liver and body affected terribly just from living at the coast. And my son's swallowing disorder, seems to me to also a product of Chilliwack. Radiation treatment for cancer causes half the patients to develop swallowing disorders. We can't take our bodies with us? Are we being challenged to truly heal them up? If so, how are we standing with the masses something I think is important, never for one minute wanted to seek to be a 1 a million or elite. But have found time recently to use frequencies, such as the 528 hz, because not only is is healing overall, but John and Nancy Hutchinson put this also with other frequencies into an open source sound file, and have been using this off the coast of Oregon to neutralize radiation.

Have an inner direction always that part of my work here is to stand with the people, and thus witness things. So I go within for directions, while trying to keep in a higher mind state if possible.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

However, sometimes it may be seeing an alternative timeline, something else. It may not be a ghost, but a recording, as our world is akin to a recording, on a hard rive, on a disc.

Thanks for the reply. Oh, they are very real alright, and their activity was purposefully directed right at me. Not a recording ether.

When a ghost gets your attention its impossible to ignore it or pass it off as fancy, whatever.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Then they may be dressing in a way to impact you. Or, in the manner they are accustomed to in life, if they are truly those trapped between dimensions in some way. But don't think ghosts want to be immodest either. Are you sharing something that felt negative, or more having extra awareness to see what is, because I always pray for those in need.

ETA: have had more negative attempts to cause fear in me, usually at your weakest energetic moments so its not always possible to focus on gathering up the positive armor of Love and sense protection from Inner Source and Higher Self. But at those moments what has happened more recently is I just shortcut and picture growing larger than the universe and connecting through all the layers of myself, and looking into a petri dish at a very small little guy who was attempting to bully me, and telling him I won't abandon him and offering a prayer.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Am planning on trying to just read more and not post too much, but there has been a real deficit of these kind of threads, and am very pleased to see these discussions. Thank you for what you've been sharing in your threads.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Are you sharing something that felt negative, or more having extra awareness to see what is, because I always pray for those in need.

No, not negative, not threatening, just encounters here and their over my lifetime. Each was different under differing circumstances. None of them spoke or had anything to say even though some of them made noise (to get my attention). Id love to do threads on them, they are very vivid memories but my grammar and social skills are lacking so I try to start some times and back off.

I do tell stories here of a couple, though. Heres one…

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Well the workers there probably are very well aware of where the hot spots are for paranormal activities. Those kind of facilities could host a lot of energy, both in terms of spirit, demonic or polterguese, and I am a strong believer that negative energies and pain, suffering and fears that we experience or emit, can take form, ie golums or tulpa's???? In some cases it could be to help.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

In some cases it could be to help.

Looking back, thats the only thing I could come up with. it was frightening, disturbing, but no lasting harm came from the experience.

Just a spirit object lesson for troubled kids?

shrugs

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Maybe to get alot of people to really start to look under the veil and start to do some extra work in the school to wake up. Family doesn't just go to the strong and healthy but really to those in need most of a shift in behavior or to nudge them strongly to find positive paths of awareness and to wake up.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Two questions for you:

First, I'd like to better understand the numinous nature behind the Sacred Marriage that has existed as a religious metaphor alongside mankind's evolving psychological understanding of our place in the universe. The union between Inanna and Dumuzi, Osiris and Isis, Baal-Hadad and Anat, Aphrodite and Adonis, Jesus Christ and the Church—what is the Numinous heart of these?

And second, how can I explore that power in my own life?

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
What do you think the white strobing light is? I think it accesses my memory sometimes when I'm half asleep. Other times I think it shapes or projects dreams.

👣

edit on 975Sunday000000America/ChicagoMar000000SundayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: stosh64
Is there some reason besides your personal Hubris that I should consider anything you have to say?

What are you seeking from the OP other than reaction?

I am seeking some qualifications from the OP. Usually an AMA thread on ATS comes with the honored guest posting some credentials to validate a reason for people taking time to actually consider their answers.

If I just wanted to ask questions of some self-aggrandizing random person on the internet I would go to any of a number of channels on youtube.

So OP, What makes your answers worthy of my consideration? What makes you think you are enlightened beyond any of us here?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join