It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions/Curiosities of non-physical natures? I'm here to try and Answer them for You

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Greetings community

A long journey it is, as a human. As we age, we look back wondering where time went, and what is to come.

Myself, have focused more on what it is to be a human being, and our abilities, capabilities and natures within ourself, as to prepare for future and after life.

I have gathered much experiences, knowledge, and obstacles over the short years.
Regarding the internal world is what I seek the most, and the Truth of, is what keeps me going on Earth.

Myself, am a student of the universe and innerverse (world's internally experienced). My experiences of the internal were forced upon me, as I was not seeking and actually was ignorant in regards to internal natures.

Learning to adapt and be in balance going through the "crazy" #, was a must, if I were to stay sane within society and continue living how we everyday people do (I work in sales currently, so doing fine)

I open this thread, not as an adept one, but a novice/amateur one. Also for those who do not understand or know the internal, I will try to please your curiosity and questions.

Before we start, I ask any other adept members to chime in if they feel the need or want to share or correct things regarding these topics.

The very first thing one will learn when venturing the spectrum of human being, is it is not very limited and a VERY expansive nature internally, we are capable of so much.

There is so much to the human being, and because of such, a lot of confusion as to; who, what, where and how we are.

So let's move forward shall we?

Any questions or curiosities you have regarding Mind, Body, and/or Spirit, I will try my best to answer, if it is a question my knowledge knows or relates to.

If not, I will humbly decline an answer. Maybe another member can answer what I can't.

Again, this is not adept, I can explain things like... "what is a chakra" or "what is kundalini", as that is novice, but travelling 'dimensions'/realms or how to contact non human consciousness.. that is adept.

You can see the contrast I'm sure. I don't want this thread to lose traction and go "far out there", so to speak..

With that being said; Ask me Anything
(I had too)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

How Long is an average Chinese Budhist monk.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Interesting for someone with so few posts to present themselves as qualified for an AMA. Out of interest do you do any work in the spiritual field day to day? What type of organizations do you belong to / assist in your community? AMA's come with recognized people in the world generally.

I ask these because Threads are meant to have topics and yours doesn't.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
Greetings community

A long journey it is, as a human. As we age, we look back wondering where time went, and what is to come.

Myself, have focused more on what it is to be a human being, and our abilities, capabilities and natures within ourself, as to prepare for future and after life.

I have gathered much experiences, knowledge, and obstacles over the short years.
Regarding the internal world is what I seek the most, and the Truth of, is what keeps me going on Earth.

Myself, am a student of the universe and innerverse (world's internally experienced). My experiences of the internal were forced upon me, as I was not seeking and actually was ignorant in regards to internal natures.

Learning to adapt and be in balance going through the "crazy" #, was a must, if I were to stay sane within society and continue living how we everyday people do (I work in sales currently, so doing fine)

I open this thread, not as an adept one, but a novice/amateur one. Also for those who do not understand or know the internal, I will try to please your curiosity and questions.

Before we start, I ask any other adept members to chime in if they feel the need or want to share or correct things regarding these topics.

The very first thing one will learn when venturing the spectrum of human being, is it is not very limited and a VERY expansive nature internally, we are capable of so much.

There is so much to the human being, and because of such, a lot of confusion as to; who, what, where and how we are.

Any questions or curiosities you have regarding Mind, Body, and/or Spirit, I will try my best to answer, if it is a question my knowledge knows or relates to.

If not, I will humbly decline an answer. Maybe another member can answer what I can't.

Again, this is not adept, I can explain things like... "what is a chakra" or "what is kundalini", as that is novice, but travelling 'dimensions'/realms or how to contact non human consciousness.. that is adept.

You can see the contrast I'm sure. I don't want this thread to lose traction and go "far out there", so to speak..

With that being said; Ask me Anything
(I had too)

What is the best evidence any of your theories are real? I think it's fair to consider the "warm and fuzzies" evidence of nothing.

This isn't a slam. It's a serious question. That's one of the reasons I don't buy any of the other religions. After thousands of years of nearly every human on the planet attempting to prove this or that religion to be true. What evidence have we got? Anchient texts that don't match scientific findings at all and testimonials about people who got the warm and fuzzies after thinking about this or that deity.

However in less then a century science has shown us the beginning of the universe and countless other miracles.

So what's your best piece of evidence?

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
How far can an outside element go to alter reality on the physical plain?
Is belief the "HACK" for all alterations?

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogJammer

I got this one.

I think they are prob the same as most human males... Between 5 and 6 inches.... When "excited", just to clarify.

:p

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Are you confused? This not an ATS AMA... I was being funny at the end, I thought.

If you read the OP entirely, you would be aware I practise internal natures from time to time. No organization needed , just my own body, mind soul

The topic is clear in the Title/OP.

Me thinks you wasted a post

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
How far can an outside element go to alter reality on the physical plain?
Is belief the "HACK" for all alterations?

Your question is not very clear to me.

Reality is the universe being experienced via 5 senses. Without those senses, how real is reality when it can't be experienced?

Belief is not a hack, it's a mental formulation one creates via external influences.

Maybe clarify your post for me. Apologies if I'm missing the obvious. .

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Entreri06

I got this one.

I think they are prob the same as most human males... Between 5 and 6 inches.... When "excited", just to clarify.

:p

You guys crack me up

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Is there some reason besides your personal Hubris that I should consider anything you have to say?

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Reality is the universe being experienced via 5 senses. Without those senses, how real is reality when it can't be experienced?.

Most of us have at least 6 senses. The 5 common ones are meaningless without our 6th sense which makes sense of them (pun intended) and forms the reality you speak of that provides our perspectives on life.

A smell, sound, taste, touch or sight is just a single thing until it is combined with memories, imaginations, feelings etc, all of which exist in our 6th sense which is invisible but all powerful.

How each of us uses or doesn't use this sixth sense determines who we are, what we will be, and what we have been.

cheers.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Is there some reason besides your personal Hubris that I should consider anything you have to say?

You should because you have shown enough interest to reply and have asked a question.

What are you seeking from the OP other than reaction?

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Like what?

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
How come some of the ghosts I have seen are wearing clothing? How come at other times they appear as shimmer, orbs, shadows, animals, whatever?

The descriptions are as varied as the number of them. Any opinions welcomed there…
edit on 7-3-2015 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Entreri06

Greetings community

Any questions or curiosities you have regarding M

What is the best evidence any of your theories are real? I think it's fair to consider the "warm and fuzzies" evidence of nothing.

This isn't a slam. It's a serious question. That's one of the reasons I don't buy any of the other religions. After thousands of years of nearly every human on the planet attempting to prove this or that religion to be true. What evidence have we got? Anchient texts that don't match scientific findings at all and testimonials about people who got the warm and fuzzies after thinking about this or that deity.

However in less then a century science has shown us the beginning of the universe and countless other miracles.

So what's your best piece of evidence?

Interesting, isn't it? How humans by the billions throughout his story and present, have experienced and talked of non-physical nature but could never prove them in the physical form?

It's like this, how can I prove to you, that last night in my dream state, I traveled to another country to meet a friend and we exchanged and interacted much during the dream state?

Experience is truth. Not words.

What is it that I csn pull or gather out of dream experience to show you this was actually experienced by self, physically? Nothing I'm aware of, unless you meet me in Astral form lol.

It's a dual universe by design; material-matter-externally, experienced , observed, and interacted with by spiritual-consciousness-internally.

Science has not shown anyone the beginning, and science knows itself, the beginning is unknown. They can't even give universe a SHAPE without theories or assumptions, yet.

Don't know where you were going with that one.

Also, it's not all warm and fuzzy.. I have had many battles internally, again they were forced on me. I find the external world (earth/civilization/society) is at time easier to Be, then internal, and many times is more warm and fuzzy. .

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Like what?

Anything you want I imagine.....what can you imagine?

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Nope. Not here to convert or advertise any belief.

It's your will to click and read

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

If you read the OP entirely, you would be aware I practise internal natures from time to time. No organization needed , just my own body, mind soul

Well how incredibly lucky ATS is to get answers from such a qualified person on 'internal natures'.

You are right! I wasted a post and reading a thread! I'll correct that immediately!

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Your sarcasm and ignorance is not accepted.

Bye.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LogJammer

How High is his brother in law.
edit on 7-3-2015 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join