It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Utah hears of danger of dope-crazed rabbits if marijuana legalised

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Legalising medical marijuana in Utah could lead to absent-minded rabbits and other animals who don’t feel their natural instincts, a special agent for the DEA has warned the state.

Here it is folks. We can hide our heads in the sand and pretend this isn't going to be an issue, but the cold hard SHOCKING reality is, rabbits could become our worst nightmare!!!!

Imagine if you will, a field of cute little white bunnies, all giggling uncontrollably, craving nachos, and having those damn red eyes. Oh wait, they already have red eyes. Anyway, it's dangerous.

But in case you wonder where the facts are to support such a wild accusation?

I give you this.

Fairbanks did not say why marijuana cash crops would be any more destructive than the corn and wheat crops that grow in Utah and have similarly destructive consequences, also by way of the pesticides, deforestation and erosion that farmers inflict on the environment. Nor did Fairbanks present science from environmental researchers or biologists, despite his assertion that “I come to represent the actual science. I want the science studied and looked at and specifically gone over.”

www.theguardian.com...

While some may blindly trust cute little bunnies, know that somewhere, justice is waiting.
Godspeed Beezer.
edit on 4-3-2015 by network dude because: added link

edit on 4-3-2015 by network dude because: bad spelr

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Seriously that's the best they could argue?

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I can see it now...

DEA agents in all their gear, loaded down with guns and flash bangs..
screaming at the top of their lungs...

"Run away! Run away!"

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

my god, I wouldn't be able to leave my house. I see rabbits every morning. They might get the munchies and gnaw my head off! The Horror!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: retiredTxn
I can see it now...

DEA agents in all their gear, loaded down with guns and flash bangs..
screaming at the top of their lungs...

"Run away! Run away!"

What, behind the rabbit?

I needed this today. a fantastic reason to smile.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Here's another good one:
NYPD commissioner blames legal marijuana in Colorado for increase in New York shootings

At a news conference Monday, New York Police Department commissioner Bill Bratton blamed a slight uptick in violence in the city (45 homicides at this point last year, versus 54 this year) on marijuana.

“The seemingly innocent drug that’s been legalized around the country. In this city, people are killing each other over marijuana more so than anything that we had to deal with [in the] 80s and 90s with heroin and coc aine . . . In some instances, it’s a causal factor. But it’s an influence in almost everything that we do here.”

Hyperbole at its finest. Even if this year’s uptick holds through December (and it’s worth noting that we’re only dealing with eight weeks of data, here), New York would end the year with 383 murders. The city saw 2,245 murders in 1990.

It's like the prohibitionists aren't even trying anymore...

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Seriously that's the best they could argue?

If you read the article, they mention a rabbit that ate some plants, then wouldn't leave the area, even after the plants were gone. What more proof do you need?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It's obvious they misunderstand the real problem. Not enough Pizza joints. given the choice between killing someone, or grabbing another slice of pie, everyone knows which option the one's partaking would chose.

silly people.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

From my experience, I can agree with this.

Tried twice to grow a couple of plants, only to watch the rabbits gobble them down.

Sounds sad, I know, but true.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Drug crazed rabbits took my BAE-BEE . Fear mongering to those that are afraid of rabbits.
If this doesn't work next will be crazy clowns from the circuses that setup next to the farm.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

At least the rabbits would take a break from their "natural instincts" of breeding like bunnies.

Beezzer, if you're reading this, don't be alarmed. Just step away from the pretty plant!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
They should have showed them pics of rats with giant cancer growths from "MONSANTO" Can you say rapid pabid rabbit 3x fast?

edit on 3/2/13 by w8tn4it because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

and this shows you how stupid the DEA is. They do know that the THC isn't psychoactive in it's natural form. It has to undergo heating (cooking, smoking, vaporizing) to a certain temperature to chemically change the THC into it's psychoactive form. You can't just eat raw cannabis and get a buzz. And if you can somehow it's because you are gorging on trees all day (literally whole cannabis trees-all day) like some mountain gorilla.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Scraping the bottom of the barrel con arguments, I see.
edit on 4-3-2015 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
Scarping the bottom of the barrel con arguments, I see.

Hell no, this is their "A" material.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

and this shows you how stupid the DEA is. They do know that the THC isn't psychoactive in it's natural form. It has to undergo heating (cooking, smoking, vaporizing) to a certain temperature to chemically change the THC into it's psychoactive form. You can't just eat raw cannabis and get a buzz. And if you can somehow it's because you are gorging on trees all day (literally whole cannabis trees-all day) like some mountain gorilla.

Wow really?

But what about space cakes?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Thats it! Marijuana has won the battle!

Its opposition has nothing else to go on except rabbits...

animals are smart, if there is some thing that can be dangerous they will learn to stay away. Look at the solar energy plants... at first birds would fly over them and get fried, but after time they stay clear of the area. The same thing will happen here.

Ps. But the rabbits may enjoy getting stoned. Who knows.

Any comercial grower would take any and all precautions to save their plants. Most grow inside so they will be safe.

edit on 40315p34004 by snypwsd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

Lies

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Just remembered watching this several years ago.
www.youtube.com...
It could be how things got out of hand on "Walking Dead" TV series.

"SPOILER ALERT"

After these people get infected from a rabbit, they all go to the hospital in --- Georgia.
edit on 4-3-2015 by teamcommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The real kicker is that the straight people will jump on this crap and spout it like gospel......after all the gubbermint tole them so......
I am getting so tired of all the bulldooey they use on the ignorant to gain control that I think ill just roll another one.....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join