It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just feel like sulking

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
I can't claim the whole thread, the floor is yours. Sorry you feel rotten too. There is no point in sickness unless you get sympathy and can sulk. pffft.

Yeah I agree. I was just dropping in because misery loves company. Hope you feel better. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

a reply to: Anyafaj

Giggles....Sure it took you 3 weeks to recover ( alone in your bed with a Channing DVD )

LOL My dog did NOT help! It was in the negatives and that little bastard kept dragging me out every two hours to potty! I was about ready to sell a little doggy! LOL Of course Channing DEFINITELY helped in the downtime.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

LOLOL! Nothing humbles one so much as tromping about the house in oversized Yeti slippers. 'Keeping it real.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Remember things can always be worse. The Bali duo have been transferred to the island.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Feel better Zazzy...nothing like some James to make the funky times you are in look good.

edit on 4-3-2015 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I have a flu, I have greasy hair, sinus boogers attached to my brain with tentacles, no energy to kick the cat off my bed. Sick of Lets Make Deal and Judge Judy.
Im in flannel jammies and I miss my mum who hasn't made me chicken soup when sick in 20 years, but well you know...mums can make things better.
Anyway, make me laugh, show me startled kitten gifs or I have to flick the channel to something worse like Appalachian Warriors.

So yeah whatever.
or just let me die. sigh~

*MAJORLY LARGE HUGGLES ZAZZ*

Bout the best i can do right now

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
So sorry to hear you are under the weather Zazz, so with the help of Sheldon Cooper - go beddy bye now and get better.

edit on 4-3-2015 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

a reply to: YogaGinns
I had blown my nose so much my upper lip had "snot rot"

So gross, but I laughed so hard a left nostril snot cap became unblocked, so thank you Iwinder & YogaGinns!

Apologize for the graphic description, but that is truly how it felt. And I couldn't help noticing how everyone was staring at it. Only up side was that I didn't feel too sick. A healthy dose of attitude can be powerful medicine.

Be well
Namaste,
YogaGinns

edit on 4-3-2015 by YogaGinns because: fixin stuff

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I thought you might like a snack.
Chocolate and lots of sugar.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Thank you all, I caved and went to the docs as my lungs got sticky, had Pleurisy happen a few times over the years, and the sharp pain when you breathe is usually the sign to get to the docs.
So for all my ATS anti Pharma outrage and be naturally healthy ranting, I am blissfully doped up on antibiotics and snot killers.

You all rock.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Hope you feel better soon, our temps are going to be above freezing for the next week.

If the sun comes out as well that should help dispel the doldrums.

Be well Zazza!

Nsamaste,
YogaGinns

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Sick of Judge Judy?

Watch our new version Judge Rinder.

He was Benidict cumberwhatsits best man also.

Get better soon OP.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Am rocking today.
Thanks all for indulging the Mega SULK.

I am worried unemployed people have to watch JJ all day. What a way to stay uninspired

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join