It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just feel like sulking

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Sorry to hear you're sick. That sucks. Do they sell Theraflu there? It's worked for me. You might want to check drug interactions before taking it. The stuff tastes foul but like I said, it works. Also, you might not want to drive after taking it. Get well soon.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Thanks man, Ive asked Mr Zazz to grab me that on his way home from work.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

And stay hydrated!

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Elton

Oh man, you are all so sweet, I feel bad for even sulking now! I made my grans cure all chicken soup, but its not the same....

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Awwww! So sorry!!! Snuggle up and this too shall pass...from your nose.

Wishing you well!!

- AB

(Elton beat me to it!)
edit on 3-3-2015 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Hey so for all our 'developments' my grans soup, and steaming your nasal passage is all that still works....!

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Hope you feel better soon Zazz!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Channing Tatum heard you were sick

And took his shirt off to make you feel better
edit on 3/3/2015 by Anyafaj because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
I have a flu, I have greasy hair, sinus boogers attached to my brain with tentacles, no energy to kick the cat off my bed. Sick of Lets Make Deal and Judge Judy.
Im in flannel jammies and I miss my mum who hasn't made me chicken soup when sick in 20 years, but well you know...mums can make things better.
Anyway, make me laugh, show me startled kitten gifs or I have to flick the channel to something worse like Appalachian Warriors.

So yeah whatever.
or just let me die. sigh~

Just reading that can make anyone feel better by comparison. You have it bad for sure.

Iwinder and I have just gotten over a sinus thingy that created copious amounts of mucus. I had blown my nose so much my upper lip had "snot rot" and was so sore. Fortunately ours was more of a major inconvenience rather than a full blown flu bug. Knocking on wood not to jinx it back.

Stay warm (the thickest socks you can find) and an oversized sweatshirt you can crawl inside of. Be sure to drink lots and lots of HOT liquids. We feel for everyone who is under the weather. Hoping all of you get better soon.

Namaste,
Iwinder & YogaGinns

ps: the Ozzy ferrets and rainbow kitty could put a smile on a rock, hang in there and think positive. HUGS ((( )))
edit on 3-3-2015 by YogaGinns because: spelling

edit on 3-3-2015 by YogaGinns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This always give me a giggle.

So, you just need to kick that virus' ask!

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
KAHNNNN!!!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I feel yuh, I am on day 2 of some nasty cold. I have not been sick for over a year, and of course it had to show up just like it always does around this time. Let it be known that taking vitamin C every day will not keep you from getting a cold, I am proof of that. I drink one of those Emergen C packets every single day, they are 1000 mg, yet I still eventually get sick.

I like the chicken soup too though. I always add a lot of garlic and spicy yellow curry. Creamy chicken & dumplings soup is really good for when you're sick as well. My sinuses are aching bad right now. Sometimes I will take a hot shower and just let it run on my face and it makes them feel so much better, and the steam clears me up for a bit too.

Sad thing is I was just forced to make a drink in order to feel better. Best I have felt all day, but i'll finish it off with dinner, another hot shower to the face, alka seltzer plus cold, and then bed. Most likely a little late night ATS on the phone if my eyes are not stinging too much. Ok, I am done whining now. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Good deal. I hope you get to feeling better.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

You I knew would stop by to show rainbows, kittens and kindness.

a reply to: Anyafaj

God Bless you and Channings Abs, I believe my eyes opened fully for the first time in 3 days.

a reply to: YogaGinns

I had blown my nose so much my upper lip had "snot rot"

So gross, but I laughed so hard a left nostril snot cap became unblocked, so thank you Iwinder & YogaGinns!

a reply to: kaylaluv
I've never seen her before, too cute

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

I can't claim the whole thread, the floor is yours. Sorry you feel rotten too. There is no point in sickness unless you get sympathy and can sulk. pffft.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

a reply to: graceunderpressure

Grace, you are perfect.

Zazz, you rock --even when you're under the weather. I'm showing your post to my fiance on a regular basis.
Here I am, working from home but really goofing off and checking how my ATS friends are faring.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

God Bless you and Channings Abs, I believe my eyes opened fully for the first time in 3 days.

I bought the DVD for $5 at Big Lots last week after I just got over 3 weeks of this crap you're just now getting. I needed something to cheer me up. Now to wait for part two. LOL

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: graceunderpressure

a reply to: graceunderpressure

Grace, you are perfect.

Zazz, you rock --even when you're under the weather. I'm showing your post to my fiance on a regular basis.
Here I am, working from home but really goofing off and checking how my ATS friends are faring.

Grace! Look over there******QUICK*****

Steals Graces Yeti Monster slippers

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Giggles....Sure it took you 3 weeks to recover ( alone in your bed with a Channing DVD )
edit on 3-3-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join