It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLBS #39: The Dinosaur Hoax And Christians Against Dinosaurs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: Puppylove

The question is whether the people that post on and to that website believe they themselves are there for such purposes.

The only people posting to that site are the actress in the videos and the people making fun of her.

He refers to her as his "client" on his Facebook page, yet he's the one who owns the domain... the same guy who owns luciferisourlord.com... Epic bullsh!t.

Are you mad yet Joe?

Meh, not really. We emailed him for comment on Tuesday, but received nothing. I actually think he's trolling her.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: coldkidc
Christians Against Dinasours are really a group of satanists trying to trash Christianity by being complete morons.
This is intentional misrepresentation.

Lol, just like the fact that we ALL know that God put dinosaur bones there to test Christians' faith.

I totally just got accepted to the Christians Against Dinosaurs FB group. Score!

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: theNLBS

I actually think he's trolling her.

So even in the face of irrefutable evidence, you still deny the truth? What's the point of this episode again?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I actually think he's trolling her.

So even in the face of irrefutable evidence, you still deny the truth? What's the point of this episode again?
I spoke to them about an hour ago, they seemed quite nice really.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

I've known this for years having been an "x-Christian", and the reason
they deny the existence of dinosaurs, has everything to do with the
fact that most fundies only believe the earth is about 6,000 years old;
obviously scientific discoveries indicating that dinosaur bones are millions
of years old, get's in the way of their indoctrination program, especially
with children who love dinosaurs.
When I went to church, the main consensus was that dinosaur bones
were put in the ground by Satan as a grand deception. I guess some of them
are coming up with more creative explanations, lol

Rebel 5

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This episode has got to be one of the most retarded things I have ever seen.

1. It's been clearly pointed out that the website isn't legit and the whole thing is in fact a hoax.
2. You can see the mockers out in full swing rallying their war cries. This was obviously the desired effect, maybe even of the NLBS show itself.
3. Satanists HAVE been posing as Christians online to discredit Christianity.

4. Just stfu.

5. I could go on and on about how this is completely retarded but I haven't got enough time in the day. The Bible clearly references dinosaur FYI.

Look. Just stop. If you can't wait for a decent video subject then why even bother? You need to retract this video and state why, admitting your faults or you need to make another NLSB show pointing out the next level bull# in this #.

This is just getting ridiculous now.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

The question is whether the people that post on and to that website believe they themselves are there for such purposes.

The only people posting to that site are the actress in the videos and the people making fun of her.

He refers to her as his "client" on his Facebook page, yet he's the one who owns the domain... the same guy who owns luciferisourlord.com... Epic bullsh!t.

Are you mad yet Joe?

Meh, not really. We emailed him for comment on Tuesday, but received nothing. I actually think he's trolling her.

Meh?

She is CLEARLY trolling. Do you even care? Are you trying to expose bull# or propagate it?

Spread the next level BS.

This video is going above and beyond ridiculous and into the realms of offensive. You don't even give a # do you?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonAzbo

Why is it offensive? .
Even if the woman is trolling folks like ken ham believe we loved wiyh dinosaurs.
Again why are ypu offended?.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonAzbo

Are you mad yet Joe?

Meh?

She is CLEARLY trolling. Do you even care? Are you trying to expose bull# or propagate it?

Spread the next level BS.

This video is going above and beyond ridiculous and into the realms of offensive. You don't even give a # do you?

easy now tiger, as your first two posts this looks like you may not make it through the night.

I am not disagreeing just a friendly warning if you intend to stay a while.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Are you denying that there are actually Christians that disbelieve in dinosaurs? Yes or no?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

1. It's been clearly pointed out that the website isn't legit and the whole thing is in fact a hoax.

It passes itself off as legitimate, and is brining in people of faith who think it's legitimate. That's not a good thing.

Did you watch the video? Dinosaur denial has been a thing, long before Christians Against Dinosaurs became popular.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Meh?
She is CLEARLY trolling. Do you even care?

Yes. That's why made the video, covering the very real science-denial that she's parroting in apparent parody.

However, if you watched the video, you'd know that we covered her being asked, point blank, if she really believes what she's saying, and her responses was an adamant and offended, yes.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

No. But he didn't make a video about that, he made a video specifically about her and this group.

What a stretch to try and justify this crap. People are backing it up and making excuses as well! If there had been such fatal flaws in another episode dealing with another topic then there would be absolute pandemonium in this thread.

I'm done. Ban me if you must but I just couldn't stand for this BS.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I really don't understand your anger.
People do lie and attept to lie about dinosaurs and when thry lived...why is it offensive? .

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

No. But he didn't make a video about that, he made a video specifically about her and this group.

You clearly didn't watch the video.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

It passes itself off as legitimate

Yet it isn't legitimate. Isn't that the very definition of a hoax?

and is brining in people of faith who think it's legitimate.

Hey look folks... more bull dookie. As of midnight last night I didn't find a single comment on any of the videos on that site in support of the nonsense she's spewing. I bet there's probably a few now though.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Whatever their true goals may be, they started an IndieGoGo campaign in the Religion category.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

LOL. Come on now, they are definitely trolling! I think this is another case of Satanists pretending to be Christians to mock them. It's quite sad really.

The video is actually hilarious, It's just a shame that the NLBS show has wasted time on these idiots. These people are most certainly not Christians!
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

One Christian idiot posts a video in her ignorance about dinosaurs and ATS is lumping Christians against Dinosaurs and ATS sponsors a whole NLBS episode,in an effort to make Christians sound ignorant......

Whole groups called ISIS and ISIL blast the internet with videos beheading people, burning people, and committing massacres, and if we dare attach the word Islam or Muslim to it , WERE bigots........

I have lost faith in the people of this country

edit on 2/28/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Awesome vid!

I'm going to keep my opinions to myself on this one as I don't want to insult anyone's belief system,
but I do wish people would put a little common sense into their religious beliefs when the science is OBVIOUS.

Dinosaurs ROCK!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join