It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

600 American troops arrive in Slovakia!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
we will see how things unfold in the coming weeks, but this certainly follows the general agenda ...
First the advisors come in, they do the drills, they "train local troops" then the second group of advisors or just military personnel joins the masquerade, until the general public feels okay with the presence of the troops or until it's too late and they successfully built a decent army over a year or so....and the general rule is that they never leave the country ever since.
So gradually over time, it's pretty f**ked-up, innit?
The best example are the tens of thousands American soldiers in Germany.

But, yeah, we will see.

It's probably too late anyway.
edit on 27-2-2015 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

Yes. Everything is always the West's fault. EVERY single event around the world that happens at ANY time is controlled by the CIA/FBI. For a bunch of dumb Americans we sure can do a lot!

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: c0gN1t1v3D1ss0nanC3

Nope mate, the people behind all these rule both sides, they always have.
This is why they profit from Wars.

Rothschilds for instance, started in Frankurt in the 18th century, continued throughout Western Europe but on the other side seeded the grand Russian empire.
You see when you put power to the hands of a couple of bloodlines, you realise it's a huge masquerade.

Because the policians have always been controlled by the shadow government pulling the strings from behind the scenes.
and the UN, WHO and all those International organisations were founded by individuals from the ruling bloodlines and thus serve their needs.

I am not saying Americans or the west is responsible, the system itself is responsible.
But what we are seeing here is just a divide and conquer rule.

And from my experience Europeans are just a little less dumb than Americans.
Brainwashing worked pretty well thus far, but few of us were left awakened.
Thanks to the internet, the brainwashing is not progressing very well. Misinformation is, but some people are waking up, both in the EU and the US.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

exactly...ever turn down the sound and just watch the pictures?
it becomes clearer what the intent is.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

If you couldn't sense the sarcasm dripping from my post I am sorry. Obviously their tactics are working on you(i.e., divide and conquer), because even though your most recent post hints at some truths, you still resort to generalizing hundreds of millions of people.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

I've stopped watching the news and mainstream TV a couple of years ago.
Sometimes I watch HBO to see a great movie or I spend my time listening to alternative music channels.
Overall, I don't watch that freaking flickering brainwashing machine called the TV very often.

ATS and like are the best news agents for me ;P

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

what i wrote has nothing to do with tv..turn down the rhetoric and watch.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: c0gN1t1v3D1ss0nanC3

Not really, I am merely distinguishing people geographically for a better visualisation.
I know that on the inside we are all the same, I believe in Oneness, the greater self, Zen and all that stuff. But that is a topic for another day mate.
Basically it's just 3 pillars here.
1.TBTB
2.the puppets chosen by TPTB to act like leaders And pretend their whole life that they actually have done something (mostly the well known world presidents, high-grade army officers and police, etc)
3.general population, the group number 3, which believes the group number 2 are their Chiefs and is unaware of the group number 1.
those who are get riddicoulled and so on and so on

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Lessons should be learned from ww2. These global conflicts can be avoided if countries are prepared to stand up early and show their willingness to defend against agression. Unfortunatley the French ran away a lot when they could have put Nazi Germany in their place. The mistake cost millions of lives.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tastyrawmeat

The thing is .....
*whispers*
They do not want to avoid war.

1. War is profitable
2. War will be the next step towards the NWO creation
3. War is a great distraction from all the other events happening concurrently.
4. War reduces population, which is highly demanded by TPTB.
5. War divides people so they forget we are all one entitny having just one experience at time.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

No really.

You are.

Stop pretending that you know the level of intelligence of hundreds of millions of people VS hundreds of millions of other people. That is the epitome of ignorance IMHO.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: JonStone

And let's not forget that Russia's exercises tend to dwarf those of NATO. But of course NATO is acting aggressively. Russia is just doing excessively large exercises on the border of NATO countries.

You are really missing the Whole point. Just like the Public does.

The Public sees Russia as an agressor, we the Public see Our selves as being a part of the empire of abolute kindness who are just defendng Our selves against a bully. That is exactly how we see Our selves.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19057264]Necrose[/posA

An intenet myth.

War is not profitable, threat of war is profitable. War is costly and damaging to economy.

Maintain the threat, and you have reason to justify spending. Actual war costs lives, equipment, infrastucture and public opinion when the body bags start arriving home.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Come on people there is nothing to figure out, Russia with China's support is the last speed bump to the U.S. doing a complete take over of the Middle East! The end game is Iran! The roadblock to Iran right now is Syria. It's painfully obvious. No way in hell Iran will ever get a nuke as long as Israel and US run things. Russia supports Assad who supports Iran. The U.S. has no balls to take on Iran directly. So they send their young men and women and tax dollars to fight endless proxy wars in hopes they'll achieve their end goals.
edit on 27-2-2015 by MiddleClassWhiteBoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tastyrawmeat
a reply to: [post=19057264]Necrose[/posA

An intenet myth.

War is not profitable, threat of war is profitable. War is costly and damaging to economy.

Maintain the threat, and you have reason to justify spending. Actual war costs lives, equipment, infrastucture and public opinion when the body bags start arriving home.

The aftermath of war is VERY profitable for a country that has yet to fight a major war in their own soil in the last 100 years! How naive!

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Think of NATO as the NWO Police.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleClassWhiteBoy

Ding! Ding! Ding! Anyone that says war is profitable is almost guaranteed to be American. And that's due to the fact that we were the only major nation with an economy after WWII. War isn't profitable.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose
a reply to: JonStone

I don't believe in the western propaganda for this one, sorry mate.
Anyway, this is not mainly about expressing my opinion.

I am here merely to inform.

Well here are your Russians fighting deep inside Ukrainian territory.

www.youtube.com...

That auto loader is a pain for the troops hiding behind the Tank lol. Also a pretty slow one.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
NATO conducts 400 exercises a year in every NATO country. They train an go home. And it is 600 troops training with 110 being from the US. They leave March 15. And if your wondering, yes Slovakian troops travel all over for exercises as well.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I think the deployment is a part of Operation Atlantic Resolve. Its joint training with NATO / Cooperative nations. It has been done the last couple of years.

originally posted by: Tusks
Think of NATO as the NWO Police.

Does that make Russia the NWO prostitute?
edit on 28-2-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join