It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sabine McNeill Interview Part 3 - Whistleblower for Hampstead Child Abuse Scandal!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique
Well I just got banned from the Facebook group for discussing this and called a peado supporter.. pretty much just for questioning why someone posted a snippet of the video of the retraction and not the full thing!

I just watched Alisa's final police interview.
The whole story is made up. I really do have no doubt.
At all.
edit on 20153America/Chicago03pm3pmSun, 01 Mar 2015 18:10:42 -06000315 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Cognitive dissonance is running rife I think.. the minute you even dare question ANYTHING about this people pretty much kill you!

This is getting ridiculous now and I'm feeling like I should just give up on the whole thing because people won't listen to reason at all when it comes to this.

I think the angle of exposing this for the witch hunt that it so obviously is, could still be a reason to continue.

edit on 20153America/Chicago03pm3pmSun, 01 Mar 2015 18:11:13 -06000315 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy

Cognitive dissonance is running rife I think.. the minute you even dare question ANYTHING about this people pretty much kill you!

This is getting ridiculous now and I'm feeling like I should just give up on the whole thing because people won't listen to reason at all when it comes to this.

I think the angle of exposing this for the witch hunt that it so obviously is, could still be a reason to continue.

If you're willing to help me with it and also put your name and face to it, then I'm more than willing to mate. As it stands I'm not putting my neck on the line any more than I already have for this bollocks! Especially if I have to do it alone!
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

As it stands I'm not putting my neck on the line any more than I already have for this bollocks!

And I certainly wouldnt blame you for that.

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

Check out the following Facebook group man, people seem to have a LOT more sense in it than anywhere else on the internet right now.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Well I just got banned from the Facebook group for discussing this and called a peado supporter.. pretty much just for questioning why someone posted a snippet of the video of the retraction and not the full thing!

At all.

Did Alisha show the same fear and stress as Gabriel when he found the courage to tell the truth?

For me I didn't need those final interviews. Alisha's description of her treatment in Morocco convinced me.

midicon

Edit to add

I haven't seen Alisha's final interview. If anyone could pm me with a link I would be grateful. I do realise the importance of not putting such links up on the boards. This of course is part of the problem, those that would protect the children can't expose them to more unsuitable publicity. I do wonder how private police interviews could end up on the net.
edit on 2-3-2015 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

I sent a link, instead of answering your questions, you might as well see for yourself.

Lets just say that Alisha called Abraham an idiot that believes in lies. And her mother is too in love with him to be trusted to have them back. She allowed Abraham to abuse her children, that is the sole reason the kids havent been returned to her.
Its not a grand conspiracy, I personally see this whole charade as a means to discredit the whole idea of satanic paedophile rings just as the investigations into Dolphin Square, Elm Guest House, Grafton Close, Kincora, North Wales, Rotherham, Rochdale, all get under way.

Im seriously considering taking it upon myself to expose it for what it is.
I never considered being a journalist, but I am now.

I could certainly use some support though. Being a lone voice against such rabid emotional pitchfork wielding maniacs is by no means going to be easy.

Any volunteers?

Lol.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I was listening to a video yesterday where the same idea was theorised. Referring to the Hollie Grieg case as being a diversion from Dunblane. Do you think it is a seizing of opportunity, when a suitable case presents itself? Or the deliberate manufacturing of one. I think if this tale of two children dies down then it may not serve any real purpose as by and large it has not gone mainstream. I suppose it could be unleashed at a future chosen time. I think that video mentioned something about Jason Swift, perhaps there is something relevant about that.

It might be impossible to prove that this charade, has been manufactured. At the heart of it is a true story, there are too many players involved and the internet is so anonymous. Where would you begin?

I could certainly use some support though. Being a lone voice against such rabid emotional pitchfork wielding maniacs is by no means going to be easy.

Is that emotional support? lol

How many times have you seen the voice of reason on these boards laying to rest the subject matter...which is then promptly ignored?

Regards midicon.

Edit to add...thanks for link.

edit on 2-3-2015 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon
Do you think it is a seizing of opportunity, when a suitable case presents itself?

I think it is exactly that.

This is a perfect case to use to let wild swivel eyed speculation run rampant and become a part of the narrative.
Even to the point that Sabine starts using the same speculation in her own arguments, only to be corrected later.
As shown in this third interview regarding McDonalds.

Is it too much of a conspiracy theory to think this all could be one easily disprovable psyop to ridicule the idea of satanic paedophile rings, even though the paedophile part of that idea is rapidly becoming very real and very obvious?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Belinda McKenzie. She was involved with Hollie Grieg.

How else could police videos be uploaded?

That's why they want Sabine.

What about Anon...posting details. Is ASN Anon?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

Belinda McKenzie. She was involved with Hollie Grieg.

How else could police videos be uploaded?

That's why they want Sabine.

What about Anon...posting details. Is ASN Anon?

The anonymous representative on ATS denied anon involvement. But I thought the whole premise of anon is that you dont know who they are, they are legion, and they are everywhere.
How does anyone even begin to control that? Is controlling that even possible?

Anyone can do something in the name of anonymous, because by definition, no one would know who did it.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: midicon

I don' believe Anon had anything to do with the document with names and addresses.

It was composed by the Mum, i think. Gleaned from all the information she 'got' out of the kids.

The only connection to Anon this has, is the operation deatheater info that was stuck on the top of/Before the "info" the Mum composed.

The blogger could have added that touch, or Sabine or someone else.

edit on 2-3-2015 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

At all.

Until the accused come forward with independent medical examinations, I'm convinced the cops are coaching the children to retract and put blame elsewhere. Plus, all the pedophilia in the UK right now is so rampant in the news and high up figures being involved that I wouldn't at all put it past the children that what they stated is real.

Like I said, let the accused prove their innocence independently

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I'm in the process of trying to get an interview with Belinda, Abraham and also Ricky Dearman. I'm not sure it will be possible to get an interview with any of them.. after the 3rd interview I doubt the former 2 will even be interested in talking to me.

I have also been trying to contact the mother but no one has heard from her for a while.. which is kind of suspicious. I believe the last person she was known to be with was Abraham.

I can't confirm any of the above, I'm just going by what people have told me. Someone who knows Abraham personally is trying to get in contact with him but his phone is off and apparently seized.

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: dominicus

Until the accused come forward with independent medical examinations, I'm convinced the cops are coaching the children to retract and put blame elsewhere. Plus, all the pedophilia in the UK right now is so rampant in the news and high up figures being involved that I wouldn't at all put it past the children that what they stated is real.

Like I said, let the accused prove their innocence independently

no amount of 'evidence' or 'proof' will convince the wilfully ignorant

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

An interview with Ricky Dearman would be an eye opener I am sure. He might not be able to comment on his side of things as the case is ongoing...and why should he anyway? He and his children need privacy not more exposure and any reply just adds credence to a nefarious fantasy.

I can't see any value in an interview with Abraham or Belinda perhaps I am missing something. We already know their respective stances. Abraham will play down the tale of hurting and torture and play the innocent party, he may also use the opportunity to try and sow more confusion. I wouldn't give him the time of day. As for Belinda, she is a different kettle of fish from Sabine, she at least will not react emotionally but to what end is she worthy of interviewing?

I think OneManArmy has the right idea, that is to expose the charade for what it is.

edit on 3-3-2015 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dominicus

The idea that Abraham and the mother coached the kids is misleading. Those children were subjected to mental and physical abuse over a sustained period. It wasn't coaching it was a deliberate attempt to brainwash them using fear and manipulation. You may have noticed that the physical violence occurred in Morocco outside the UK jurisdiction. Abraham is no fool. Don't deny your own common-sense and capacity for reason. I began exactly where you are, a lot of us did.

You only have to listen to Alisha justifying Abrahams treatment of them. This was in the first interviews before any 'coached' recantation.

edit on 3-3-2015 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: skitzspiricy

I don' believe Anon had anything to do with the document with names and addresses.

I don't particularly disagree. I mentioned them because ASN on this site offered to provide a link to those details.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Im seriously considering taking it upon myself to expose it for what it is.

Any volunteers?

I would be happy to help although I am just your average ATS member and may not be of much use. I am not afraid to waive my anonymity though. It depends what you have in mind. At the moment don't you think the first step is Belinda McKenzie?

Regards midicon.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

Tech,

Are you in or near the London area? Belinda and supporters will be outside of the Royal Courts of Justice all this week (Until Friday, i would assume) and likely there until the court case has finished. One video of Belinda outside the RCJ had Abraham in it, so he may be there also.

You could kill 2 birds with one stone in that aspect of getting to speak to both at the same time. Plus some supporters, and the Grandparents could be there also.

I can't imagine RD would be speaking to anyone at this point whilst court case is ongong as he could get into trouble with the judge, but it's always worth a try.

There was someone saying they were him on one of the many Youtube videos and basically saying, wait and see ED and Abraham are nuts. But, it could have been anyone.

edit on 3-3-2015 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join