It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sabine McNeill Interview Part 3 - Whistleblower for Hampstead Child Abuse Scandal!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: skitzspiricy

Well the Anon announcement I shared on the previous page was found in a tweet by Anonymous in which they also describe Sabine as a top level bulls# artist...

They didn't explicitly say she dragged Anon's name into it but I got that impression from the tweet.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dominicus
I'm convinced the cops are coaching the children to retract and put blame elsewhere. Plus, all the pedophilia in the UK right now is so rampant in the news and high up figures being involved that I wouldn't at all put it past the children that what they stated is real.

Like I said, let the accused prove their innocence independently

You may well be right about that, but as I keep on saying, guilt is proven, innocence isnt.
We dont live in the dark ages anymore, we have due process, which I agree has major failings, but its the best system we have.

One thing that does make me wonder still, is the detail to the kids stories. Its certainly worthy of further investigation.
Especially with regards to Sophie, the one that Alisa says touched her, that got this whole thing started in the first place.
Sophie may well be a real victim in all of this.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: skitzspiricy

I was honestly hoping to make it up there for a bit of ambush journalism but I can't afford it. I haven't got a penny to my name at the moment.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

One thing that does make me wonder still, is the detail to the kids stories. Its certainly worthy of further investigation.

The children already knew the cast and settings involved, they had been part of their lives. The drawings, and I have heard diaries mentioned, just show the extent to which they have been manipulated. In fact it may be the lack of detail concerning stuff they don't really know about that is revealing.

The whole affair of course doesn't make sense. Abraham and the mother could easily have stitched up the father and even thrown in a few others with a less fantastic tale. I have to remind myself that those people aren't normal and I can't guess at the motivation. One would think that Abraham would know that this story wouldn't hold up, perhaps he did but has covered all his bases. The cops have nothing on him.

A lot more about what has been going on might gradually unfold as the children open up to the foster carer. I am sure it will be a tale of constant abuse from Abraham and the mother. At some point little Alisha will realise that Abraham doesn't 'believe in lies' and knew the truth all along. They are bright kids. I don't discount the possibility that some sort of sexual abuse has taken place in their lives.

Sophie's family I'm sure will have been contacted by social services.

Some things though persistently pop up in my mind though like, Roz Flagg's art, or the parents that would support a previous teacher in a paedophile case, stuff like that...It's difficult to let go of doubt.

Regards midicon.

If I were down at that court I would be tempted to bring a spoon.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Have you seen the latest from Sabine?

3 Mar 2015 — Dear Supporters World Wide,

Here's a HAMPSTEAD HORROR ACTION PLAN that impresses and amuses me:

LOCAL BUSINESS AWARENESS
Get hold of a large amount of cheap plastic barbie sized dolls. The more broken and mangled, the better. Take red nail polish, and pour it all over the naked dolls.

Once nail polish is dry, take dolls and post them through the letter box slot of all the local businesses on the high street of Hampstead, and Highgate Village, when they are closed for business… i.e. very early morning.

Be sure to attach a tag to each doll saying “STOP CULT RITUAL ABUSE OF CHILDREN IN HAMPSTEAD” with a website or facebook group included for further reference: www.whistleblowerkids.wordpress.com and www.tinyurl.com/savethewhistleblowerkids

INTERNATIONAL AWARENESS
Anybody wishing to participate in this action, and does not live in the Hampstead area, or perhaps is abroad, we would like to suggest that you get some cheap plastic dolls, pour nail polish over it, wait for it to dry, and then post it to the following address:
A. Bench; Parliament Hill; Hampstead; NW3 LONDON

Even if the Royal Mail do not deliver you dolls to a bench on Parliament Hill, there are so many postal workers at Mount Pleasant Postal Sorting office that will see a mass of bloody (red nail polish) dolls coming through the postal sorting rooms.

In fact, if you can not afford the postage, don’t even pay for postage, just jam every postbox full of bloody dolls.

Some people spoke about Sunday empowerment meetings – possibly in line with Empowerment Mondays? See

She is determined to go mainstream with this.

I have just turned on Sky news and they are talking about abuse in Oxford. Cameron is calling for a national debate on child abuse. I think all of this is to deflect from Westminster paedophilia historic and present.

edit on 4-3-2015 by midicon because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2015 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Great work again Sir.

I do think she is alienating people with stuff like this:

Here's a HAMPSTEAD HORROR ACTION PLAN that impresses and amuses me:

LOCAL BUSINESS AWARENESS
Get hold of a large amount of cheap plastic barbie sized dolls. The more broken and mangled, the better. Take red nail polish, and pour it all over the naked dolls.

Once nail polish is dry, take dolls and post them through the letter box slot of all the local businesses on the high street of Hampstead, and Highgate Village, when they are closed for business… i.e. very early morning.

Be sure to attach a tag to each doll saying “STOP CULT RITUAL ABUSE OF CHILDREN IN HAMPSTEAD” with a website or facebook group included for further reference: www.whistleblowerkids.wordpress.com and www.tinyurl.com/savethewhistleblowerkids

INTERNATIONAL AWARENESS
Anybody wishing to participate in this action, and does not live in the Hampstead area, or perhaps is abroad, we would like to suggest that you get some cheap plastic dolls, pour nail polish over it, wait for it to dry, and then post it to the following address:
A. Bench; Parliament Hill; Hampstead; NW3 LONDON

Even if the Royal Mail do not deliver you dolls to a bench on Parliament Hill, there are so many postal workers at Mount Pleasant Postal Sorting office that will see a mass of bloody (red nail polish) dolls coming through the postal sorting rooms.

In fact, if you can not afford the postage, don’t even pay for postage, just jam every postbox full of bloody dolls.

Link
Sounds a bit bonkers!

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

Have you seen the latest from Sabine?

Yes I have seen it, its disgusting. Sabine has lost the plot.
In the name of the children she is defending a mother with a history of neglect, and her partner, who the children claim has mentally and physically abused them in Morocco, into making these claims. IN THE NAME OF PROTECTING THE CHILDREN.
Its sick.
The courts tried to protect the identity of these children but Sabine showed not only contempt of court but also contempt for the safety of the children, in the name of protecting them. Which is why she is now a criminal and has fled the country.

Sabine failed to provide details of the mothers history of neglect of leaving the children on the balcony for hours at a time, leaving them cold and hungry due to a poor vegan diet and raw foods. This is what first raised the red flag with social services. It was before Abraham was on the scene, the mother accepted support, and there have been no further complaints about her, but these initial complaints do exist. She does have a history of neglect and with the childrens further claims in the retraction video that their mother was too in love with Abraham and let him get away with calling her daughter a "c**t", and "hitting her with a spoon" when the expected answers werent forthcomng. So thus this ever more extreme tale ensues. Not to mention Abrahams own history of assault against his son.

And now we have naked barbie dolls covered in red nail varnish to be used in a planned event of harassment to terrorize the innocent business owners and residents of Hampstead, all in the interests of protecting the children.
When really, it seems to be about conning money from people that really do have the best intentions for the children.

The problem is, as I have quickly found out, there are some very unhinged people in this world, with the right emotional triggers these highly susceptible people can throw logic, common sense and research out of the window in favour of a kneejerk reaction that could quite very possibly end up with innocent people getting hurt. Which is why I cant help but take this very seriously.

Someone has to take the safety of the children and any possible innocent victims of this seriously. Because Sabine and her rapidly descending into ridiculous campaign of "satanic panic" is starting to look a bit satanic itself.
With the whole reversal of serving an abusive mother and partner with deceptive means, all in the name of protecting the children.

Im starting to find this whole tragedy jaw dropping.
Those poor kids, they seem so intelligent too, I cant imagine how this is going to affect them for the rest of their lives, but it most certainly will.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

It is jaw dropping.

Sabine knows the situation with the mother and Abraham. She may want to gloss over or not mention it but she knows. She has found an internet platform and shown her true colours. She would sail those kids down the Swannee for this moment of whatever. I tell you, even if all that satanic madness was true, I still wouldn't give those kids back to their mother.
The grandparents too would be ruled out just to ensure they didn't ship off to Russia and somehow later ED and AC are back in the picture. The thought of those kids having to see Abraham again is...unthinkable. Father or foster is all I can imagine at the moment. If it were me and I was their father, no matter my situation, I would home school them and let this all die down.

They do seem intelligent, articulate and lovely kids. The little boy seemed most affected in the sense of his agitated arm movements etc. Perhaps they are young enough to get over this.

I think we have all sort of identified with them and been touched by them.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Perhaps they are young enough to get over this.

Oh I hope so I really do, yes I find this whole scenario very touching and very tragic.
If my ex hadnt destroyed any heart I did have, I would cry.
edit on 20153America/Chicago03pm3pmWed, 04 Mar 2015 14:04:54 -06000315 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

It is jaw dropping.

Sabine knows the situation with the mother and Abraham. She may want to gloss over or not mention it but she knows. She has found an internet platform and shown her true colours. She would sail those kids down the Swannee for this moment of whatever. I tell you, even if all that satanic madness was true, I still wouldn't give those kids back to their mother.
The grandparents too would be ruled out just to ensure they didn't ship off to Russia and somehow later ED and AC are back in the picture. The thought of those kids having to see Abraham again is...unthinkable. Father or foster is all I can imagine at the moment. If it were me and I was their father, no matter my situation, I would home school them and let this all die down.

They do seem intelligent, articulate and lovely kids. The little boy seemed most affected in the sense of his agitated arm movements etc. Perhaps they are young enough to get over this.

That's a pretty big deal to put yourself out there like that, as far as Sabine goes, for the sake of the kids, if she at all thought Abraham was behind it, which she clearly doesn't. To risk your own life by having to move out of the UK with warrants out for your arrest, and all these police showing up to the grandparents, all because Abe "coached them", yeah I highly doubt it.

With all the molestations on the news and people getting busted, i'm still on the side that this actually happen and all we have to do is confirm the children having scar tissue and that the accused have the exact tattoos and birthmarks by several independent medical examiners.

Sabine is not selling anything and has nothing to gain from doing what she's doing. It's actually cost her, her old way of life

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
New interview with Yannis Emmanouel. It's a bit hard to understand him sometimes but he is a very intelligent journalist who knows his stuff about family law.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dominicus

Sabine is not selling anything and has nothing to gain from doing what she's doing. It's actually cost her, her old way of life

You should maybe look into Iran Aid. The fraudulent appropriation of money and failure to account for the money that was supposed to be sent to Iran for orphan children, funnily the money never turned up. £5 million just disappeared into a hole.
They destroyed the records and prevented any realistic investigation. It is claimed the money ended up in the hands of the mujahideen. Yes the precursor to Al Qaeda. Channeled from Iran Aids German offices.
Belinda McKenzie was also involved in the Hollie Greig case, another "satanic panic" hoax story. She has form.
And now while ISIS is the new boogeyman, here we have Belinda yet again "fund raising" by deceptive means using a tragic case of abuse of two very intelligent children that have done NOTHING to deserve this sh*tstorm.
I wonder, and yes its speculation, that Belinda may well be an intelligence asset and fund raiser for our dirty little black operations in the middle east. She seems to have a habit of spreading lies, speculation and disinformation.
According to Belindas latest appearance outside the Royal Courts of Justice, RD(the father) is a satanic, baby eating, monster, simply because "he doesnt like the kids going to russia" & "he moves house a lot"
Whereas the evidence against both the mother and her boyfriend is quite alarming.

But hey, you believe what you like.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy
It is claimed the money ended up in the hands of the mujahideen. Yes the precursor to Al Qaeda.

I must correct this error..
It went into the hands of mojahedin khalq, The Mojahedin of Iran.
Not the mujahideen of Afghanistan.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

What has happened to the interview with Yannis?

Have you removed it due to recent statements against him?

Just curious.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dominicus

yeah I highly doubt it.

I find it strange that an individual who would create a thread on 'enlightenment' ( as per your signature) would display such a shallow attitude to anything.

Where is the depth and clarity of thought?

Nowhere.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

yeah I highly doubt it.

I find it strange that an individual who would create a thread on 'enlightenment' ( as per your signature) would display such a shallow attitude to anything.

Where is the depth and clarity of thought?

Nowhere.

Your opinion above is relative and in enlightenment, everything is very smooth and efficient, as well as objective, all perspectives are seen at once. So sure, in this case, we can see all perspectives at once and make assumptions, considerations, etc. But the bottom line is this: This whole thing is very simple and efficient:

Kids and accused all go to independent medical examiners and take lie detector tests.(independent, transparent, decentralized, and open) Simple right????

That's all it takes. But is it being done? No, it's not. People have warrants, everything is hidden, covered up, no one in the Gov is anything, its already proven that several MP's and gov officials are in on these sort of secret societies and pedaphilia, and you really can't even trust the courts, the system at all because there isn't any: "independent medical examiners and take lie detector tests.(independent, transparent, decentralized, and open)"

It's really simple. But the Government isn't doing what needs to be done.

And having access to enlightenment doesn't take away for the want for Justice, for the Rage that whoever harms children needs to be dealt with appropriately, for having interest in cases like this. Someone who accesses Enlightenment feels in their Soul the need for Change and Justice in a world where it's hard to come by.

These things are in OUR hands. We need to do something about it, because nobody else is doing anything.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

a reply to: TechUnique

What has happened to the interview with Yannis?

Have you removed it due to recent statements against him?

Just curious.

He told me to remove it himself, this was before any statements cropped up that I saw. Don't even get me started on what has happened recently within the ranks of certain Facebook groups dealing with this, it's a mess to say the least.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

You're fighting for the wrong cause mate. You have to realize that cases like this are making a mockery out of the real satanic abuse/pedophilia cases. They most certainly do exist.

As you said, there is plenty of proof for high up abuse scandals that reach as far as royalty and politicians. So how come the conspiracy theory crowd is focusing on this bull#? How come the conspiracy theory crowd is being divided by this bull#?

Distraction, and Division.

What's that all too true reoccurring theme? Divide and conquer. Many people are being conquered with this bull# and then with Belinda McKenzie behind it you just know something fishy is going on.

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I would second TechUnique's reply to you. You are not showing clarity of thought.

Lie detectors are not used in courts because they are unreliable. Would you have the police issue a statement on the results? That is just silly. Are we now to have trial by internet? How do you know that the police don't know what has been going on with those kids, or at least are following lines of enquiry. How do you know they haven't examined individuals...or at least have ascertained their innocence? It is always the maxim that kids shouldn't be identified for their own protection. We might want to know everything but perhaps the reasons for not responding to knee jerk reactions and witch hunts are valid.

Don't forget the medical examinations they have already had show signs of possible abuse although perhaps not to the extent that one would imagine if they had been passed around dozens of adults.

I have already said I started off where you are, with similar thoughts but this affair has been a merry go round of conjecture and sensationalism. I am tempted to do a transcript of Abraham's voice on those videos it might be revealing but I am loathe to watch those videos again. I did do one of the girl's description of Abrahams abuse before the recant.

You don't have access to enlightenment.

We are all on the same side regards all the stuff you mention. So much so that you didn't have to mention it. Do you not realise this?

It's all good.

Regards midicon.

edit on 7-3-2015 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: midicon

You don't have access to enlightenment.

when Christ saw the money changers in the temple, he flipped the tables over in rage. when buddha found out that his whole family got killed in a war, he cried. access to certain aspects of enlightenment, don't make you a mindless drone emotionless zombie. They make you love humanity and want the best for everyone, that much more.

We are all on the same side regards all the stuff you mention. So much so that you didn't have to mention it. Do you not realize this?

I've realized that there is corruption all around me, especially in the judicial systems and police forces. Those kids very well may be telling the truth, and there should be swift investigations and arrests with the first 2-3 weeks of this, which is normally the case in situations like this and we are going on what now, 6 months????

Like I said. All they have to do, is verify the private parts of those accused, and if it was me, seeing that this whole thing is now taking place before the eyes of the world, I would make my case to the world and prove my innocence.

Solving this all is very simple and can be done quickly and efficiently. But it's not, and that says a lot as well.

Also, if this ever came out that none of this ever happened, then I'll be the first one to apologize. But considering the rampant child abuse going on the UK, the fact that there is tons of satanic cults around, and all the other clues involved, I'd be willing to actually bet a large sum of money that what the kids stated in that video is true. Actually, I think I'd put up my house (paid off) as a bet siding with the kids. What would you put up as a bet that they are wrong?
edit on 9-3-2015 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join