It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leonard Nimoy, Spock, Dies at 83

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SpaceOverlord

I've been a Star Trek fan, but not obsessively. The only two celebrity deaths that bothered me deeply were Ronald Reagan and Ronnie James Dio (metal singer). But he will be missed.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I am a huge Star Trek fan, and also Dio is dearly missed. He's one of my allt ime favorite musicians, and I deeply rgret never seeing him live...but he's probably in heaven right now, giving god singing lessons and being the holy diver...and Leonard Nimoy has lived long and prospered

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
RIP Spock. He was a cool guy from what I could see. Liked him doing the voice-over to the "In Search Of" series.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

"Maybe it was her way of dealing with the news and her sorrow. Some people seem to think actors are something bigger than life because of a made up part they play. But, he did seem to be a good person and used his part to illustrate a positive life form."
Maybe...but I couldn't keep it in. Ironically enough, even though Spock is my role model I've always had trouble surpressing emotions, though he did teach me to value logic and that has taught me how to be a proper scientist.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Vulcan salute from space...what a beautiful farewell!

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

I hope we find that Genesis planet...perhaps Europa will end up like a genesis planet, a la Arthur C. Clarke's "2010 odyssey two"

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I still watch the occasional episode of the original Star Trek. I liked him in the old Mission Impossible series as well.

RIP

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join