It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public Religous posts

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
You post it. Be prepared to have people agree, challenge, disagree or bash it. I will bash it. If you don't like your beliefs being challenged. Do not put them out there. Keep them in the home or church where they belong. It is my goal to make that happen. Just as much as it is for you to propagate it and try and make it grow. So don't cry if your feelings get hurt. If you open them up to public scrutiny, you did it to yourself. Give it back if you can. HA HA. My imaginary being is more real than yours. I am as much of a god as yours. Give me 10% of your income. I will make as many wishes come true as your god. I bet i can heal cancer better than him for sure. I can do anything better than him. I can talk, i am real. HA HA.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I'm sorry I don't understand gibberish. U mad bro? Bored? Maybe you should post a Rant or something. Newsflash... forums like this are for discussion, not bashing. There IS a debate forum, that might interest you if you can hold up to reasonable standards, which I have doubts about that from the looks of things. Sorry

Please read this stickied thread that addresses the subject of bashing...Please Play Nice (Staff Alert)
edit on 2 by AreUKiddingMe because: added link

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen, the New Atheists. Millenial-style.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: roth1

It's one thing to utterly disagree, and another to be flat out disrespectful.

Whereas proselytizing is obnoxious to no end, let alone indicative of not being 100% comfortable with their own espoused beliefs (IMHO)......

..................................truthfully, the desired goal you're shooting for and the approach taken is just as sad.
edit on 26-2-2015 by nullafides because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
If you're announcing a campaign to attack pro-religious postings on ATS, please remember the basic rule of ATS posting which applies across the forums.
Keep to the topic of the thread.
I welcome on-topic responses and ignore the ones which are off-topic.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Show me that your god is more real than me. He does not exist outside a book or someones imagination. Something from the stone age man that is still around. Oh did god not make the sun come up and down, The moon. Make thunder and lightning? Volcanoes and earthquakes. He was just an excuse to explain things science could not understand yet. Now that mankind emerged from the cave it is time for some peoples brain to evolve. You are welcome for the push. Oh don't walk under that ladder or break a mirror ect.. Satan will give you bad luck. Superstition / same thing. lol. a reply to: nullafides

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I said i will dispute it. Yes. Can you prove god exists? Can you prove i am not? Do other on this site clam to be god or some form? Yes !! Is anything i said a lie? NO!!! Is propagation of these false gods lies, yes!!! a reply to: DISRAELI

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Do people on this site dispute UFO's or anything else. Do other call others uneducated ect... ? Yes!!! a reply to: roth1

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
As long as you don't come along demanding "prove God exists" on any thread of mine which is on a different topic (e.g. the meaning of some particular New Testament passage).
Keep to the topics of the various threads you enter, and you will be fine.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Can you prove God doesn't exist in some form? You seem angry.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: roth1
Show me that your god is more real than me. He does not exist outside a book or someones imagination. Something from the stone age man that is still around. Oh did god not make the sun come up and down, The moon. Make thunder and lightning? Volcanoes and earthquakes. He was just an excuse to explain things science could not understand yet. Now that mankind emerged from the cave it is time for some peoples brain to evolve. You are welcome for the push. Oh don't walk under that ladder or break a mirror ect.. Satan will give you bad luck. Superstition / same thing. lol. a reply to: nullafides

Apparently you are operating off of the assumption that I have my very own bible to thump on.

I do not.

I actually would prefer it if the thumpers would stick to the pulpits.

But again, I'll restate, you are coming across in a very derogatory and disrespectful manner.

Yes, I see your point. Religion is by and large silly. But you have as much right to NOT believe as they DO.

Life often goes both ways, friend.

edit on 26-2-2015 by nullafides because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I don't get it . There are more than 100 different forums on ATS . If someone says something on a religious forum and you dont like people " bible bashing " don't go there . I do not believe in god but i will respect other peoples right to believe . All faiths .

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

Why? religion desearves to be mocked because it is the biggest lie going.
Religion is anti God pity many are too brainwashed to see but it is from man not god.
You find god yourself.
So OP mock away.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Well I think I agree with some of your sentiments here OP, just not sure I approve of your diplomacy.

Keep them in the home or church where they belong.

This I don't agree with. I desire for the religious to share their beliefs and be willing to discuss them. I'm an antitheist and do hope for the 'end of faith', but I want that to come by their own volition as a result of the collaboration of ideas.

Now when it comes to physically knocking on the door of my home with Bible in hand... then yes please keep them in your home or your church.

a reply to: Metallicus

Can you prove God doesn't exist in some form?

Burden of proof and all that jazz.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   

I can do anything better than him.

Can you ban yourself from ATS and resurrect your account three days later?

I bet you Jesus could.

edit on 26-2-2015 by Sublimecraft because: computer says no.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Yes i can prove that he does not. No one has ever seen him in a group, outside a story in an ancient book. ( any account can not be proven as anything more than hallucinations or dreams ) Mass UFO sightings are not credited with far more proof. Yes mad. When people talk about it being a national religion. Make laws in gov affecting me with it. Someone else s fantasy should not affect my life. It belongs in your home or church. Nowhere else. a reply to: Metallicus

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Yes that is one thing i said, both have rights. They have the right to believe. I have the right not to believe. But i have no right to make laws based on forcing them not to believe or do something against their beliefs. They should have no right making laws based on their beliefs. Believe and live that way. Don't push it on others. So many rules dictated by them, so many wars. All for an imaginary being. My life should not be dictated by imaginary beings. a reply to: nullafides

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Yes all religion have the right. Point is that the propagation of it affects others. And if someone can preach, others can preach against it. It belongs at home or church. a reply to: hutch622

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I bet David Koresh could too. Maybe Santa Clause.a reply to: Sublimecraft

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join