It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'am renouncing my faith to the Divine Holy Spirit!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I have been reading various grimoires and bibles from around the world getting in touch with all the various cultures and trying to walk in the same shoes as those religious zealots to see what it is about their beliefs that make them believe in their heart and soul exactly what it is about what they perceive to that makes the holy spirit above and beyond what everyone else perceives.

Well I can tell you this asking Abraham to sacrfice his son to show love for the lord. And other various types of paganism in and out of the bible also through out the world in other branches of religion ie paganism.

I cannot and will not accept in my heart and soul a overlord that wishes to burn pagans and non pagans at the stake ie SALEM.

That hypocrisy has led me to live from now on a new life that does not include a sub-conscious observer of my life.

Thank you very much!!!!
edit on 25-2-2015 by 9ArchaBallet9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Good luck with that!

I hope you find what you think you are seeking.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 9ArchaBallet9
'am renouncing my faith to the Divine Holy Spirit!!! ... trying to walk in the same shoes as those religious zealots

'those religious zealots'?? Doesn't sound like you had any faith in the Holy Spirit to begin with. You can only 'renounce my faith' if you had it to start with. You really didn't, did you?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Their is a reason schools teach history.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 9ArchaBallet9

They are also supposed to be teach basic grammar and spelling too.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That's my method to see how intelligent my posts are. if spelling and grammar is the attack then I muste've had good points.

Because the reply wouldn't be that shallow and obsessive compulsive disorderly.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

They are also supposed to be teach basic grammar and spelling too.

Sometimes you can be so cruel Ketsuko.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I'm renouncing hypocrisy with hypocrisy! I wish people would stop acting like anyone cares about what they think spiritually. That goes for religious folks, atheists, agnostics everyone.

This belongs in the rant section

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Note what he said...

I'm renouncing hypocrisy with hypocrisy!

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

But have you read the Bible personally? All of it? And looked to understand the meaning? And not take just one man's take on it, meaning man has twisted the Bible for his own needs and power. Did you pray for understanding when reading the Bible? Did you have a personal relationship with Jesus?

I too used to think God was hateful and vengeful (while being a Christian!) but have come to the conclusion that it is man who has deciphered what he wants to hear. Also we have to look at things from God's viewpoint. Just a brief touch on why God killed people in the flood is because they weren't all even people, they were Nephilim. And the humans were wicked - meaning they were cannibals, raping, killing, they had allowed evil to live in their hearts and they weren't caring to change their ways. They loved the wicked lifestyle. That's all I'm saying. God always has a reason and if we really look He isn't hateful or evil.

Also Abraham was being tested. God stopped him from killing his son.

I wish you the very best.
edit on 25/2/15 by ccseagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: XsweetNspiceyX
a reply to: ketsuko

That's my method to see how intelligent my posts are. if spelling and grammar is the attack then I muste've had good points.

Because the reply wouldn't be that shallow and obsessive compulsive disorderly.

Can't help it. It's actually my job. I get paid to do it.

But if someone is going to make a post implying that the only reason someone is still holding to faith is because they didn't learn their history (implying they are only faithful due to ignorance), and they misplace a homophone in their reply ...

But you are correct, it was a bit cruel and unworthy. I apologize to the OP.
edit on 25-2-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

I don't see any mention of the OP hating anyone...

Though said hatred is what he/she seems to be receiving from the obvious group of people...

link   

link   
a reply to: Klassified

Point out the hypocrisy!

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: FlyersFan

Why do we need a thread that perpetuates an obvious hatred for a particular group? You lost your faith, ok.... So you hate the entire of group of people because of this new enlightenment or are you just ranting?

For the same reason we "need" threads that perpetuate an obvious love for particular groups. It's why ATS exists. It's a forum that gives voice to people like you and I to share our thoughts. Good and bad. If we start censoring that. We may as well shut down the site.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join