It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam IS a death Cult

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
too much information...
edit on 27-2-2015 by 5StarOracle because: Had to be done

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Most religions are associated with death. The reward is after life, their saints and prophets are crucified, their members persecuted… they are supposed to suffer, and watch out, the eternal punishment.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
[snipped]

Death cult.. lets see.. which major religion's founding principle and reason for salvation is ultimately at the (alleged) death of a one Jesus Christ.. to the extent that the symbol of his death is proudly worn on each faithful christians neck and that each pray is made to an idol depicting a man dying or dead on a cross..

edit on Sat Feb 28 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: --Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The muslim apologetic-ness runs strong in this thread.

It baffles me how people who aren't even muslim will staunchly defend such a barbaric and backwards religion...how about those UK muslim rape gangs, sharia law, jizhya, and non existent human rights? I guess all that's just aces, "its a part of their culture" just like slaughtering innocent people for not subscribing to their backwards faith.

Defending "NLBS" out of fear of being labelled, our wise yet, attacked by an angry muslim, upset that a bunch of keyboard warriors dissed his manmade god....might as well be saying "dont
me, bro"

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MstWntd

the symbol of his death is proudly worn on each faithful christians neck

Not every Christian wears the cross. I don't, for the very reason you're highlighting.

each pray is made to an idol depicting a man dying or dead on a cross

Prayer is to God, not Christ...unless asking for forgiveness of sins (repentance).

Your points stand though because a) the connotation of the cross is very wrong and b) to idolise is to sin. Both of these issues are, in a word...sacrilege. I'm actually not at all surprised that a Muslim seems to understand these things better than the average Christian.

edit on 28-2-2015 by VigiliaProcuratio because:  

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!
edit on Sat Feb 28 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
At the very least non extremists, The Normal Folk, don't go to a church every Sunday and babble under a grotesque depiction of a suffering man bloodied and starved under a cross. And why is it one man that gets his head peeled off such an issue but thousands exploding to red mist by OUR bombs not an issue? Care to explain?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

For that very reason I said "each faithful".. Since those that do depict a higher sense of faith..

Your saying pray is to God and not christ?.. But the vast majority of Christianity day christ is God.. So my point is very much valid.. However tho I will be staring your post.. Your conclusion was pretty sound and fair.. And does add value to my argument..

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs
You say Allah is the best of planners...

So are you saying Allah planned all this ISIS action,And that he is a God of Death and destruction?

that's what that sounded like to me...

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Then your reading comprehension needs improvement.

People can plan as well...

But the counter plan of the creator will always prevail.

That's a basic paraphrasing for people who misunderstood.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
When complaints about islam are made, this happens:

- Look at christanity

Nope, not applicable. Firstly I am an atheist [well I am a person who hasn't got a religion and doesn't believe in any gods] and secondly, whilst christianity used to be naughty [nobody is disputing that], they are setting a pretty good example to islam what can happen to a religion when it grows up. So shut up bringing christianity in as a counter argument, its' stupid.

- You are all racists/bigots

Nope, I strongly believe that the vast majority who are worried about islamic terrorism isn't any of the above. They are just don't want islam in their lives. Its our right not to follow that religion. But then we see how unbelievers are treated and how people of that religion are going mental, killing people just willy nilly and we are not supposed to have a say????

- The majority of muslims is peaceloving....yawn

I and many others have never doubted that, going by human nature. We are not stupid. We know that amongst millions of believers, there will be nice people, shady people, lovely people and complete nutters. Just like everywhere else.
That doesn't mean though that a few of them are actually crazy, a few will be gullible, some will be hating us in the west and some will be assholes. You will find these kind of people in any group but I doubt that this is any danger when it comes to pottery making classes. However combine these traits with a violent book that strives to make the world muslim and you have something bad.

- Muslims are speaking up, it just isn't reported.

Yeah, for once it is reported [maybe not in the MSN but if that is where you get your news from then it's your own fault] and all of those muslims who are speaking up are nice people [see above]. Not just nice but mostly educated and not scared of repercussions.
Holding a placard just isn't enough if the religion is seemingly so important that you can kill for being insulted. Some [like Kurds] are actually fighting back, which is what I expect. I wish they'd get as riled up over unnecessary killings by their fellow believers as they are over cartoons.

Everything else, like Imams speaking out shall be taken with a grain of salt because lying and backstabbing is allowed in islam if your life is in danger. You can lie to an infidel as much as you like, tell them that you care, tell them you want a peace treaty just to ignore it. It is in the koran. We are all infidels and muslims are scared for their lives at the moment in the western world, so I believe nothing that comes out of a strict muslim's mouth.
I wan't to see such anger about the 'rogue' believers that they are officially stripped of being muslims, banned from mosques and fear for their lives from 'nice' muslims.
Anything below that means that a) what ISis are doing is just not bad enough not to call them muslims or b) islam is the best meme ever as it self-corrects by means of fear.

Either way islam doesn't teach spiritual growth, love for living beings [not just believers], peace or harmony. If it does, it always excludes infidels, that's not good enough for a 'peace loving' religion. ,
It teaches that the world shall be islamic one day, rather than teach to find inner peace and enlightenment.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

True Christians do set a very good example and the same would be said of Muslims. However, there are probably far more people whom claim to be Christian whilst actively practising Paganism in such a way that is incompatible with not only the teachings of Christ, but also law. End of the day...if all of your information about a religion is based on what you see in the news then you know nothing. In other words, if you wish to disparage a religion by making comparisons to another, you'd do well to have your facts straight.

edit on 4-3-2015 by VigiliaProcuratio because:  

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

So shut up bringing christianity in as a counter argument, its' stupid.

What you mean like this thread being a counter argument to another thread with a Christianity replacing Islam in its title?

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

What you mean like this thread being a counter argument to another thread with a Christianity replacing Islam in its title?

No, read my post again. Properly this time.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

No, read my post again. Properly this time.

Yes I read it 'properly' before replying.

I really don't understand why you say 'no', even the OP said it was a counter thread so Yes, my reply doesn't change.

I agree its a joke when comparisons are made, on both sides, it defeats debating with intelligence the topic at hand even if the topic is just simple opinion of someone that doesn't know any better (which in most cases the OP doesn't know any better or does and only does so to inflame an already touchy subject around the world) and becomes a childish game of back and forth 'but they hit me first' argument.

Its just a troll thread or an invitation to troll the thread, whats sad is that it might be how people actually feel posting what they do, which shows how easy it is to manipulate portions of society via media outlets to get many making generalizations based on their own fears of something they have never experienced in real life.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I think everyone around the world capable of reading or watching TV or surfing the web has experienced the truth of the reality of Muslims today...
ready to make death threats to maliciously plan for death and to carry out the evil deed of murder all in the name of their religion...
As more time passes more and more evidence of a death cult being the prevalent portrayal of Muslims is evident throughout the world on a daily basis...

This is what we are all experiencing in this life for real...

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I think you mean the reality of ISIS. ISIS does not represent Islam anymore than the WBC or LRA represent Christianity.

Sure, if you turn on the news the impression is that Muslims are barbaric bloodthirsty idiots, the American media may want you to believe ISIS = Islam but it simply isn't true. Every religion has had its rotten apples.
edit on 9/18/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Isis is just the name they are behind at the moment to help promote your attitude towards this very real problem...

if you had said Christians Jews and Buddhists etc were actually members of ISIS too your argument may have a leg to stand on...

the problem is real...

death is the method of these whom are all Muslim that commit these acts in the name of their faith...

edit on 19-9-2015 by 5StarOracle because: ...

edit on 19-9-2015 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Then why do most if not all Muslims outside of ISIS speak out against them and call them barbarians? If the majority of Islam can be believed, ISIS does not represent true Islam. I tend to agree with them. Of course you as a Christian will claim they represent true Islam, but that is only because you hate Islam.

WBC represents true Christianity. Sounds ridiculous doesn't it?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join