It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Isis Captives endure 'brutal and abnormal' sex

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Is this really shocking to some of you? Vermin do these things.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

Are you sure?

Generally it is believed by many, if not all Muslims and in particular by non-Muslims that there is one authentic interpretation of the Qur'an. It is far from true. Even the closest companions of the Prophet (PBUH) differed from each other in understanding various verses. Also, since there is no concept of official church in Islam no one interpretation can command following of a majority of Muslims, let alone all Muslims. There is hardly any major issue on which Muslim 'ulama do not differ.

It is because of this that every sect or school of thought has its own orthodox and liberal followers. There is Shi'ah orthodoxy or Sunni orthodoxy, Isma'ili orthodoxy or Bohra orthodoxy, Hanafi orthodoxy or Shafi'i orthodoxy and so on. It is not only this, there are now scholars with modern and liberal thinking and are looking at the Qur'anic text from modern and liberal perspectives. And some feminists or those working for empowerment of women read the Qur'an from the feminist point of view.

www.irfi.org...

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Are you sure?

Yes, and those quotes support my point exactly. People aren't fighting those battles by saying the Koran is "wrong", or "outdated", or "out of touch with modern life so let's forget those bits of it" as Christians seem to do so easily with the Bible. People are fighting those battles by saying "your interpretation of it and your application of it is wrong".

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Yes, but in the west we are willing to call our crazy Christian's cultist, but we are not willing to call the crazy Muslims cultist. They practice a perverse form of Islam, the same as the child rapist Christians do.

With that said, Liberals lose site of who will cut their head off, and try to paint them as the same. There is a difference in the sense the cultist Christians lock themselves into compounds, and the cultist Muslims act out against society.

just my thoughts.
edit on 20-2-2015 by Stuship because: ...

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Yes, and those quotes support my point exactly. People aren't fighting those battles by saying the Koran is "wrong", or "outdated", or "out of touch with modern life so let's forget those bits of it" as Christians seem to do so easily with the Bible. People are fighting those battles by saying "your interpretation of it and your application of it is wrong".

How does that support your point? Christians are not saying that the Bible is wrong or outdated (btw some Muslims DO think Koran is outdated). Christians still believe that the Bible is the word of God. That has never changed.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Stupid humans doing stupid stuff. Someone kill me with a gun.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Life is stupid. If there was a loving god this # wouldn't happen.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The West is lost, this is "How" Dark Ages begin. It starts with a civilization that actually has the guts to take control and bring order, develop a fairly decent medium place between Morality and Pleasure, it reaches a middle stage where wealth is acquired, spoiled the following generations loose the balance by never having experienced actual horror they begin to believe things like freedom and rights are absolute and anything of desire should go, to hate the prior generations for their history and what it too to actually over come barbarism, weak and pathetic they are over run. There is no such thing as Utopia. We have lost it all if this generation doesn't wake up to the realities of barbarism and the fact that life is never entirely fair.

Americas freedom for Women has led to a society for which 2/3rds of the world wishes to Kill our men and rape our women who they view as whores because they are barbaric. Americas wealth has caused envy to exist among those same people and our liberalism and lack of family structure has made us weak.

These are men who will war. Morons can talk all they want against what remains of our govt willing to do what needs to be done, worry about our sexuality, gluten free bread, multiculturalism, understanding people and all the rest... what we did decades or centuries ago lol

Meanwhile .... at least 3 Billion people on this planet would Gladly and with no remorse kill your men, rape your women, inflict insane ideologies with no control locus on you if given an opportunity they will come, they will come with no care for multiculturism, they wont care if you orgasm like Dr Phil the Rape will be to breed out all our races but their own, they will kill your sons the UN rules of engagement wont matter, homosexuals will be beheaded kids that seem homosexual will be beheaded, the prisons will be emptied and pardoned if they convert and the people you worked hard and paid taxes to put away will be your rulers until you die.

This is HUMAN HISTORY No one here believes it because "atm" it can't happen...

But it's happened to one degree or another to every nation, because this is HOW war is fought by the winners, in the end, you win with carpet bombing or by burning every village and impregnating all the women you can...this has always been war, always will be when war becomes real...

For those who will assail me for what i'm saying with the usual hate and war monger comments:

Please try to understand, the West didn't set this up or cause it, your leaders or war mongers didn't create this they just react to threats, I don't hate any group of people either, the culprit that brought back "real warfare" the rape and eliminate kind... was YOU

I don't blame them actually... YOU invaded them, you are destroying them,you woke up one day and basically changed their world in ways that eliminate those males of those cultures you claim to have feelings for...

YOU did it with TV and Radio, You did it with fashion shows, and Air Travel and Internet,You did it with international student programs and Mc Donalds and Coke, You did it with Humanitarian aid, You walked into the ME and Africa and basically TOLD EVERY ONE OF OVER A BILLION MALES YOU HAD COME TO ELIMINATE THEIR BELIEFS, WAY OF LIFE, DIET and EVEN TAKE THEIR WOMEN VIA YOUR PRECIOUS WAYS

And now day by day the numbers grow of men who don't just want you dead, they want the opposite of our war goals, to humiliate, to rape, to savage to END YOUR INVASION because that's it... the know it's them or us and they are going to go to the last person trying to not go extinct by way of life....

To, so, so many of these MEN you are Whores, possessed by the Devil, our men are disgusting immoral Cuckolds, every aspect of Western belief is an ABOMINATION to them, they turn on the Internet and see Men sexing Men and women Sexing everybody...Hams on display for Holidays in every store

For some of them, a whole hell of a lot of them... it's like they woke up an Aliens had landed or the gates of Hell broke open... For a member of ISIS, your god damned demons... They will never have tolerance now, they don't want multiculturalism any more than you would want to be crapped on by an Elephant

Our retarded govt keeps saying that "we are not at war with islam" but as a great deal of Male Islam feels... long before any bomb was dropped we came as sadistic infidel rapist culture destroying demons, you who support them are whores and half men

America even existing is an attack on Islam and IT IS, they aren't wrong our existence will end their way of life and you have to expect 10-20% or more of Africa and The ME to NOT lay down and fight to the death, which is what is happening. PERIOD

There is only one answer now... End it with world war level force. Half ass battles will only rally more, every male in the 3rd world will rally if you don't use enough force to end the culture.

You carpet bomb northern Iraq, kill everybody, set an example so fearful they give up hope in god, be brutal, don't spare civilians, if it's old enough to have been indoctrinated you kill it, if it's been a victim of ISIS mentality you end it's life and spare it any more pain, you do it like the Mongols, you do it the way you took America in the first place because this wont end now.

I'm sorry clashes of incompatible civilizations are real, those of you who feel guilty about the natives here need to understand... Once it had begun there was no choice, if we didn't push forward we would have in time gone into the Sea... There was no "middle ground" herds of Buffalo can't coexist with modern farming there was no compromise possible... SOMEONES way of life was going to GO

If you don't want your daughters raped endlessly until your way of life is extinct STOP IT now... because they wont, not now... and those of you who ARE the most Liberal KNOW because you KNOW it's exactly what we did under similar circumstances and YOUR RIGHT, this however is NOT about morality...it's wrong, it's horrible it's disgusting... we all know that but it is what MUST BE DONE sometimes... or your just complicit to letting it be done to you and your and a traitor and worse incredibly weak, fearful and naive...

You believe in EVOLUTION, then understand it's UGLY as hell, species displace species all the time, you fight for your turf or the next guy wipes you out, don't kid yourself... starving people don't give a crap and You can't feed everyone,

You all know god damned well none of your beliefs systems can coexist with these antiquated ideas and YES that YOU just by being alive are absolutely offensive to half the globe, so hate yourself for getting past superstition and have another dark ages unfold over the next century OR stand up and fight for evolution of your species because there IS NO COMPROMISE with superstition and ingrained belief and there are 1.5 Billion males that want you dead or raped or at least...to just go away somehow...and your busy "depopulating to save the animals" lol... These guys will rape the animals too before eating them raw...

You think it's not real? YOU ACKNOWLEDGE straight up it STILL exists right here in your own religions it's just subdued... who do you think OUR Fundamentalists will side with when the cultural war is lost? YOU ARE RIGHT, we have some of the same right next door maybe and not much holds them back atm...
edit on 21-2-2015 by criticalhit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
And for the record, I'm sorry for how it is, just don't kill the messenger.

This sort of began the minute we wired up the Internet, The Pilgrims didn't come here attempting to end a civilization... Heck, Heck the conquistadors didn't really either in the end 400 guy took advantage of one of the most bizarre moments in history.

I'm not "ignorant" I know damn skippy well "Most" Muslims are just people... I have quite a few I really like, including here on ATS.

I'm just speaking truth... There is a Male population in every culture and in this case, our culture is destroying theirs from their POV, doesn't matter if "most" are nice...they are, but societies are driven by he 10-20% on a mission not the bulk of us who just want to live...

Either we unplug the internet, stop flying in at all, make it illegal to export to half the world OR we fight... There is no middle ground who we are what we believe is a direct threat to Millions and millions of men who fear extinction of their way of life... sorry it's true.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

How does that support your point? Christians are not saying that the Bible is wrong or outdated (btw some Muslims DO think Koran is outdated). Christians still believe that the Bible is the word of God. That has never changed.

But do any say parts of it are wrong? Even some of the more ridiculous "scientific miracles"?

Christianity has a slightly more flexible approach. Even the Catholic Church is careful not to say that the Bible in its entirety is correct. There are plenty of Christians prepared to say that the Bible is factually incorrect on certain points, especially pertaining to historically verifiable dates and science - though again, there are many that have explanations for these errors. The thing is, there is no stigma attached.

It may well be that there are Muslim scholars who are prepared to underline a part of the Koran and say "this is factually incorrect" or "this is morally wrong", as opposed to "we've interpreted this wrong" or "this wasn't intended to apply in the modern age". I've not come across any. If you had some examples, I would be very interested in any links you might have. I'm quite happy to broaden my horizons on the matter.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

it's like people don't take the New York Post's reporting with the solemnity and weight it has earned, or something.

or maybe it has something to do with the OP using the brutalization of these women to launch into his own whine about how mean people are when they note that IS isn't operating in the US, but several christianist groups are?

I'm more worried about people like you and the OP who see brutally-raped women as an opportunity to air your pet peeves about people discussing a subject you don't want discussed, hoenstly.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
not all religions are equal and people need to stop that nonsense.
Some are clearly "better" than others.
and Islam IS a problem in these times.
more than 2000 people have been killed as a direct result of Islamist extremists in the month of january alone.
To say that in the time we live in, christians are as much of a problem as muslims is politically correct garbage that will end up getting us killed.
I hope those women get some kind of justice, even in the form of a hand grenade being thrown at those pigs.

UM, this is where I think you guys lose it.

If you don't recall, George Bush Jr. told the world "God" told him to invade Iraq, in an illegal war that resulted in not only the deaths of thousands of Americans but ALSO over 200,000 Iraqi civilian deaths.

You do realize that the majority of the Western wars have been executed by self-proclaimed "Christians," right?

Besides China, it is CHRISTIAN-majority countries being responsible for most of the violence, imperialism, neo-colonialism, etc, in our times. Wake up.

And it is certifiable the Western led wars, coups, backed civil wars, etc, are responsible for FAR more deaths, FAR more deaths, than any Islamic led actions. Facts brah.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

more than 2000 people have been killed as a direct result of Islamist extremists in the month of january alone.
To say that in the time we live in, christians are as much of a problem as muslims is politically correct garbage that will end up getting us killed.
I hope those women get some kind of justice, even in the form of a hand grenade being thrown at those pigs.

If you don't recall, George Bush Jr. told the world "God" told him to invade Iraq, in an illegal war that resulted in not only the deaths of thousands of Americans but ALSO over 200,000 Iraqi civilian deaths.

You do realize that the majority of the Western wars have been executed by self-proclaimed "Christians," right?

Besides China, it is CHRISTIAN-majority countries being responsible for most of the violence, imperialism, neo-colonialism, etc, in our times. Wake up.

And it is certifiable the Western led wars, coups, backed civil wars, etc, are responsible for FAR more deaths, FAR more deaths, than any Islamic led actions. Facts brah.

Corection a saudi Arabian diplomat said George Bush said that in a BBC interview. Othere members of the delegation denied it. Probably a misinterpretation. Bush saw him self as working for god however he wanted to bring peace to the middle east. Including creating a state for the palastinians.

Granted I think he had some screws loose but he didn't start Iraq because of his religion. He saw terrorists behind every rock. When 9-11 happened it struck him to the very core of his being. Read a great article on how it changed him he saw the world differently after that. He considered the middle east a threat to the US for the first time and he went after that threat with what ever he could muster. The other part is he blamed his dad for 9-11 thinking his dad had international support and squandered it. And given the chance he would correct it good reason not to put same family back into the white house.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Corection a saudi Arabian diplomat said George Bush said that in a BBC interview. Othere members of the delegation denied it. Probably a misinterpretation. Bush saw him self as working for god however he wanted to bring peace to the middle east. Including creating a state for the palastinians.

Granted I think he had some screws loose but he didn't start Iraq because of his religion. He saw terrorists behind every rock. When 9-11 happened it struck him to the very core of his being. Read a great article on how it changed him he saw the world differently after that. He considered the middle east a threat to the US for the first time and he went after that threat with what ever he could muster. The other part is he blamed his dad for 9-11 thinking his dad had international support and squandered it. And given the chance he would correct it good reason not to put same family back into the white house.

It is possible you are correct about him not being god-inspired for Iraq. However, many of my right wing friends said they voted for him specifically because he said he was "born again" or "a follower of Jesus." So yes, he is a religious guy at least ostensibly.

As to Iraq, it was not for terrorism, but geo-political power. Terrorism was the cover story.

Thirdly, the point still stands that people that at least identify as Christian are committing atrocities in the name of military or economic power.

This doesn't mean I am excusing Muslims who do so nor anyone else. But Christians and Westerners need to look in the mirror a bit.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join