It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Isis Captives endure 'brutal and abnormal' sex

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrinceDreamer
Yeah so so bad in the Middle East, so terrible but yet...

Nearly 90,000 people reported being raped in the United States in 2008

Terrible how there were 3000 rapes in Syria, and so much better in the USA wouldn't you say?

How about cleaning your own back yard before worrying about others, and as already been stated on here it was the "God ordered me to do it" approach from Bush that killed over a million people, far far worse than anything that ISIS have done, yes they are a bunch of A holes, and need castrating, but it feels very much like the pot calling the kettle black here

Source

Tell me you are not trying to say that those 3000 rapes were the only rapes in that country. You do realize that 99.9% of rapes in islamic countries never

1) get called rape
2) get reported
3) get blamed on a male

If you knew one thing about islam, it should be that they don't look at rape as we do. They have a VERY tight definition of rape, where ours is a wide definition.
edit on 18-2-2015 by poncho1982 because: missing thought

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: jjkenobi

They are not extreme Muslins or Islam. These scumbags have nothing to do with either religion. Thats just their excuse to be an abomination to the rest of the Islamic world and do whatever they want under the guise of Islam.

I think the point here is not what you believe but what they believe. If they believe they are followers of Mohammad than who are you to say otherwise. Now what you can say is they are misinterpreting the Koran but bear In mind they will say the same to you.

Sadly the problem is religion because religion is a form if control. IT CAN BE GOOD OR BAD DEPENDING ON WHO WIELDS IT.

Exactly. I get tired of people in this country, who are not muslims, saying that ISIS, or Al Queada or any extremist is NOT islamic.

If that's what they say they are then they are.

They have very little problems calling the Westboro Baptist nut jobs as Christians though.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: onequestion

They are not extreme Muslins or Islam. These scumbags have nothing to do with either religion. Thats just their excuse to be an abomination to the rest of the Islamic world and do whatever they want under the guise of Islam.

I think the point here is not what you believe but what they believe. If they believe they are followers of Mohammad than who are you to say otherwise. Now what you can say is they are misinterpreting the Koran but bear In mind they will say the same to you.

Sadly the problem is religion because religion is a form if control. IT CAN BE GOOD OR BAD DEPENDING ON WHO WIELDS IT.

Exactly. I get tired of people in this country, who are not muslims, saying that ISIS, or Al Queada or any extremist is NOT islamic.

They have very little problems calling the Westboro Baptist nut jobs as Christians though.

I do see your point people think they are doing the right thing by excluding them from Islam. So that way they can say others are ok. But shouldnt be excluding anything Isis is there own group with their own beliefs. You can try to claim they are not Muslims but they are. Its like trying to exclude white people from the KKK we can say they're not white by they are. What needs to be said is simply not all whites belong to the KKK and not all Muslims think like Isis. Now i will say there is a danger here though people can be made to see things like they do, were seeing that now in the middle east.They are definitely getting more and more muslims to see things their way. And yes there is a danger here how can you tell what a person believes to my knowledge we haven't invented anything that can do so. And this is why religion is dangerous people are willing to fight and die for their beliefs and yet we cant tell what their beliefs are.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

The reason people in the U.S say that is because unlike the Muslim Extremists, Christian Extremists actually do have powers and a hold over here, actually can try and successfully get laws passed forcing their religions morality on others, and actually does have enough of a hold to affect us here.

For the everyday U.S Citizen, Christian Extremists and their push to legislate us to follow their beliefs, like restricting homosexuals from marriage, ect, is more of a threat than a bunch of people killing each other on the other side of the world. You can talk about what's happening over their all you want, but no Americans are being kidnapped by ISIS in the U.S.

What a garbage post! So what if religious conservatives wanna prevent gays from marriage? That's what voting, lobbying, etc. is all about. US Christians aren't blowing up people, beheading people, cutting their hearts out and eating them, and kidnapping and raping teenage girls by the hundreds. It's insulting and disgusting and shows a complete lack of reality with what's actually going I in the world with the Islamic religion. You better hope homophobes against gay marriage is the only thing you have to worry about because there are BILLIONS of Muslims out there and millions of radicals!!! This war is in its infancy!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Islam, ISIS and all those believing in this cult are all the same. Simple minded and disgusting. I have no doubt that Christianity is equally as pathetic and child raping.

Both these religions hahaha i meant cult groups should be abolished and made into criminal acts.

All those who support either, I wish you nothing but pain and the same as your religions have dished out.

edit on 18-2-2015 by projectbane because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleClassWhiteBoy

Excellent post white boy! I was beginning to think everyone in this thread has lost their damn mind. Every other post ignores the REAL atrocities being committed by ISIS, and instead makes a generic statement about how the Christians are oppressing them. Give me a break. I'll listen once Jehovas Witnesses start carrying Bowie knives and AKs. We are a free country and by and large Christians are regular people who may judge you, but won't saw your head off with a group of his friends. I can walk in any church in my community, regardless of denomination and engage in friendly discussion. We are talking about real atrocities where innocent people are being killed in a disgusting manner, not gay couples being denied their proper tax breaks...which they will all deservedly get soon enough. Why? Because it's the 21st century and Christians aren't mindless murderous knuckle-draggers.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
What is up with all these hate threads?

Why are Christians acting like they are the better religion? We all know, your faith is on it's best behavior because the majority would not stand for such BS.

When in power..your faith has proven that it is just as brutal and sick as the these other faiths.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996
What is up with all these hate threads?

Why are Christians acting like they are the better religion? We all know, your faith is on it's best behavior because the majority would not stand for such BS.

When in power..your faith has proven that it is just as brutal and sick as the these other faiths.

I knew you were a isis sympathizer.

This is about the horrible things isis does to women and you are defending isis?

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

I knew you were a isis sympathizer.

This is about the horrible things isis does to women and you are defending isis?

Of course you see that..small minds rarely see beyond their own ignorance.

This is not only about ISIS and the atrocious things they are doing..it is another thread to garner hate for the Muslim religion.

I am simply pointing out that the Christian religion has it's faults too.

Maybe start a thread that states it is the extremists of a faith that are committing these acts, not the entire base of the that religion.

Stop acting like one faith is better than another.

I pointed out what also happened when the Christian faith does when it has power..the extremists become in charge and starting acting like ISIS.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

No more replies to you since you have made up your mind about me..believe what you will...does not effect me one bit..

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
The current extremist Muslim activity in my opinion is to achieve two objectives:
1. Kill as many Christians as possible.
2. Turn public opinion to the belief that all religion is evil and they should all be abolished.

Kill as many christians as possible? Lol.
I call bs on this one.
If they wanted to kill christians they surely chose a strange part of the world to commit their little "crusade".....a part of the world where christians are as rear as bacon in Saudi Arabia.
I bet 99% of the slaves mentioned in the Op are muslim women. 99% of Isis attrocities are commited against other Muslims.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   

I think you are out if touch if you don't know how US government turned Syrian Rebels into ISIS

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

All religion is evil and must be abolished. Muslames didn't make me feel that way, but they sure are pretty barbaric and seemingly incapable of adapting to modern life.

If we're going to abolish religion, islam should definitely be the first to go. It is the most problematic one today.

I am anti religion and most definitely anti islam, and proud of it. Human rights are a beautiful thing.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I have a crazy idea... stop debating whether Christian or Muslim Extremism scares you more. My answer? I can't, because I'm not afraid of either of these assbackward groups. How about we stop feeding into fear mongering that is driven to divide and just #ing oppose extremism in all of it's insidious forms.
edit on 19-2-2015 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Your op and posts are dead on. You are correct in your opinion of the main isis( I like to put them in lowercase because dogs who dogs kill and rape and commit evil on their scale deserve no honors, no privileges but a swift death if they cannot wake up to the sanctity of live and every human being on this earth's right to live.) goals,but I would like to point out as well as they are self-fulfilling biblical prophecies and even mirroring Albert Pike's words in Morals and Dogmas and his letters outlining the world wars and use of ideology of manipulated religions against the common people(outlining the purposes of their "lightbringer" Lucifer ,Our enemy ,the Devil and his minions and corrupted humans) Islamic terrorists being the start to the build up of the third great world war.

The current extremist Muslim activity in my opinion is to achieve two objectives:
1. Kill as many Christians as possible.
This is starting the persecutions of Christians overseas entering their trials and tribulations and the western world should take heed because we are next, but many hearts have been hardened and many have become so lost and jaded only caring of themselves and lovers of themselves so their delusion is even worse to be broken than those with hardened hearts at least they can still see and hear, but the biggest question is will they choose to receive the harsh reality of the state of the world or we they fold and hide within their own existence. Honestly my country the USA as a whole is dead in heart and spirit, morally bankrupt, and destroying itself from within all the time the mindless masses like frogs in a pot as the world heats up so does that pot and in time those lazy in heart and mind will find themselves cooked up at the end all to late due to complacency with no warning because this is the reward for the luke-warm of faith, the lazy, the haters, and all people who choose materialism over sanctity of live.

2. Turn public opinion to the belief that all religion is evil and they should all be abolished.
Here's some quotes of Albert Pike's that I thought relevant to your number 2 above:
“We shall unleash the nihilists and the atheists and we shall provoke a great social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to all nations the effect of absolute atheism; the origins of savagery and of most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the people will be forced to defend themselves against the world minority of the world revolutionaries and will exterminate those destroyers of civilization and the multitudes disillusioned with Christianity whose spirits will be from that moment without direction and leadership and anxious for an ideal, but without knowledge where to send its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer brought finally out into public view. A manifestation which will result from a general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and Atheism; both conquered and exterminated at the same time.”
― Albert Pike

“The freest people, like the freest man, is always in danger of re-lapsing into servitude. Wars are almost always fatal to Republics. They create tyrants, and consolidate their power. They spring, for the most part, from evil counsels. When the small and the base are intrusted with power, legislation and administration become but two parallel series of errors and blunders, ending in war, calamity, and the necessity for a tyrant. When the nation feels its feet sliding backward, as if it walked on the ice, the time has come for a supreme effort. The magnificent tyrants of the past are but the types of those of the future. Men and nations will always sell themselves into slavery, to gratify their passions and obtain revenge. The tyrant's plea, necessity, is always available; and the tyrant once in power, the necessity of providing for his safety makes him savage. Religion is a power, and he must control that. Independent, its sanctuaries might rebel. Then it becomes unlawful for the people to worship God in their own way, and the old spiritual despotisms revive.”
― Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry

“The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the “agentur” of the “Illuminati” between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.”

To the Op and like-minded brothers and sisters in these times in the world, Be Blessed, Be Bold, Be Humble, Have Long-suffering, Love for others, Care for and always pray for the little ones, the precious ones all over the world, all the children who need love and help but in this world are getting beat, murdered, starved, raped, sold like cattle, victimized by the very hands who are there to protect and lastly on of the Lord most hated of human practices against the children, abortion not only murder but a satanic perversion of the holy trinity, for in abortion you have murder, denying your own flesh and blood is the same as denying Yahovah, Yeshua, and Ruach Ha Kodesh(the holy spirit) and lastly idolatry as abortion is akin meta-physically and occult oriented whether we want to admit or not to the same as Baal, Moloch, or any deity/demon worship that involves child sacrifice. Remember the patience of the saints, remember the true God is a just God, those evildoers will have their day of judgement regardless of how bad we wish them dead for the sake of children and women spared. Remember we can't be everywhere or stop all that is to transpire, it is happening, it will happen regardless of any actions taken this is the will of God and the consequence of Human greed and suffering and demonic forces taking over our world and will continue to get worse to make way for the NWO and the False prophet and the coming of the anti-christ. Be watchers on the wall, help those around you, get you family and yourselves right with the Lord. The only option is the anointing of the Holy spirit though belief in Yeshua Jesus christ. God bless all and may we be prepared, have long suffering, and rely on the Lord.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: PizzaAnyday505

I think you are out if touch if you don't know how US government turned Syrian Rebels into ISIS

Is day BagdadI started it unless you mean the US started it by locking him in prison for a year. I'm guessing he's probably holding a grudge.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Isn't the all volunteer US military primarily Christian?

Aren't the very vocal patriotic flag wavers mostly Christian?

Why behead individuals when you can drop bombs?

BTW - I am NOT a pacifist. But, things have to be seen in perspective.

People relate more to an individual being executed then to hundreds being killed in a way they can detach from.

Extremism is extremism.

edit on 19-2-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

That's crap. You are not a member of a particular faith just because you say you are. And you'd be extremely hard-pressed to find anyone with any sense at all that labels those asshats from Westboro Baprtist as Christians. Every religion has its tenets. To be a true member you must subscribe to and live those tenets --- otherwise you're nothing more than a poser. A lot of 'Christians' aren't Christians either because they don't follow 'the rules'. They say they are, they may go through the motions, but in fact they play fast-and-loose with the tenets and certainly don't live it and so are not real Christians. These IS animals are not following Islam and are not true Muslims. They may SAY they are but they are simply wrapping themselves in a religious façade to expedite their agenda. I can say I'm part of a superior alien race but that doesn't make it true.

edit on 19-2-2015 by jtma508 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2015 by jtma508 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleClassWhiteBoy

originally posted by: Puppylove

The reason people in the U.S say that is because unlike the Muslim Extremists, Christian Extremists actually do have powers and a hold over here, actually can try and successfully get laws passed forcing their religions morality on others, and actually does have enough of a hold to affect us here.

For the everyday U.S Citizen, Christian Extremists and their push to legislate us to follow their beliefs, like restricting homosexuals from marriage, ect, is more of a threat than a bunch of people killing each other on the other side of the world. You can talk about what's happening over their all you want, but no Americans are being kidnapped by ISIS in the U.S.

What a garbage post! So what if religious conservatives wanna prevent gays from marriage? That's what voting, lobbying, etc. is all about. US Christians aren't blowing up people, beheading people, cutting their hearts out and eating them, and kidnapping and raping teenage girls by the hundreds. It's insulting and disgusting and shows a complete lack of reality with what's actually going I in the world with the Islamic religion. You better hope homophobes against gay marriage is the only thing you have to worry about because there are BILLIONS of Muslims out there and millions of radicals!!! This war is in its infancy!!!

Exactly, if the Christians 'controlled' and pushed laws I don't think we would see such a push on Gay marriages and taking the word "God" out of so much!
I think those that think Christians 'control' this country shows how deeply liberal ideas have brought so much hate against their own country...
I have been a Christian since I was a child, I have never pushed my beliefs on others and I have never seen women or girls miss-used (I'm not including the non-Christians like the LDS or those whack-jobs that celebrate solders deaths!)
Given 6 months or less in a country like Syria I'm sure IF the USA haters on here could get back home alive would feel a little more love for the country that allows them to piss and moan about it without getting their heads loped off!

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Bad things done while using righteous titles and hijacking popular agendas, is an act used to achieve an agenda while it disillusions the public into mistrust and indifference in attempts to consolidate common agreement.

There is hardly a people, a currency or a flag that has not been masqueraded by impostures with an agenda. Attempt after attempt to form righteous agencies, have been spoiled and cut apart, leaving a divided stinking corpse of an idol.

Personally I'm a citizen of a country with a currency that is not its own. My taxes pay for things that restrict mine and others freedoms. My flag is raised in many lands with no right other than might. My religion and middle name is used to intervene on my pursuits of happiness and increasingly more on those who are greatly indifferent to me. I could go on.

Should this make me an ashamed American Christian? I feel no shame. The ideals of my forefathers and the intentions of those who meet under god for community, have always sought right and so will I, in those names. The impostures, extremist and career politicians are obstacles, not masters to be listened to or to represent that which they destroy.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join