It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not long left till the end.. Prophetic warning signs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Same old story. The end times have been imminent for 2000 years now. Forgive me if I say you are 100% wrong on this. I also don't need to watch your videos to say this. Nothing will happen.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Yes some will say that the end is always near and they are right. Life is but a wave on the sea of waves and the formation of the wave shapes reality. That is why we can always look around and find signs cause they are the same force repeting until it finds that perfect rythem where more than just a few things add up. You are correct and we have never been this close to that ilusive rare squall that brings in that tidal wave. These are the days.

Christians are surrounded and herded without realizing the common threads that weave the enemy together and even the enemy believes they are just while ignoring the true voice. Turn up your hearing aids everyone.

Now i will piss of the masses with the hardest truth to swallow. Secret societies that pull the strings are muslims. Yes masons are muslims. Science is a religion that is founded by the muslim god. Athiesm is a religion founded by the muslim god. The police in most major cities all have strong ties to masons. This muslim god is not the father of the abramhic religions but loves to pretend. Christians are surrounded by a system that in many cases has its followers not knowing the truth.

All of our minds are hijacked and every move you make is monitored. Things such as ingesting myrr everyday and eating garlic helps. Smoking helps break the connection as does a snort of snuff. Ingesting ungrounded rain also helps. You are a magnet with north holes and south holes.

There is a trinity that effects our everyday lives and that is tied to the matrix. That father is the one viewing every move you make because he desires to collect your dna that will be turned into a ransom when he leaves this place. The mother is mother nature and seeks to divide mankind and get us to destroy ourselves because of our treatment of the planet. The son is the embodiement of the system and is the creator of the system.

Faith and prayer is key to defeating the reepers and the descructive desires that have been placed in our hearts by the father to destroy the mother and our home. Defeating this system control is our only option to have a future here. Otherwise you die and get recycled back into the system to relive this again.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

according to the bible, God has never killed anyone himself.

While I agree that commanding men to do his killing for him is a cowardly cop-out, technically, the Old Testament God did a lot of killing in his own right. He flooded the earth, killing everyone save a handful. He nuked Sodom and Gomorrah. He killed Onan for "spilling his seed". He struck a clumsy Israelite who tripped and fell into the Ark of the Covenant. He killed thousands of Egyptian babies and hardened the heart of the Pharaoh. He killed King David's unborn child in the womb for fornication. The list goes on.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
What better control tool than the revelations...

Great plan Christians have, like this is getting us somewhere.
Hey people, don't do anything against tyranny, God will all come down and save us!

If I was God, would I save the people that let everything go down because of a stupid prophecy(Probably isn't) or save the people that at least tried to stop the corruption of the world?

You are being played by a bad joke from our authorities that's been told for more than a millennia, nothing more. There are no signs of the end of times, only signs that you gave up the fight before it even started.

The revelations isn't a direction, it's a story or history, all but gods decree No vice will suffice, no sacrifice, no temple, no anti-Christ

VTR-Repentance

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
What bible are you reading? God killed millions himself in the bible. You can start with the flood, Sodom and Gomorrah, the plagues in Egypt, the firstborn Egyptian children, the plague in the desert as punishment for the calf, and so on. The list is extensive. God murdered thousands in the book of Numbers alone.

edit on 2/18/2015 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Heaven is a Dictatorship based on control of your thoughts.

democracy is for shmucks, after all. cant imagine what they were thinking when they scrapped the monarchy.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The Christian God is one Son of a b"@&) and how anyone can follow such a god when their own scripture tells us the following acts of violence committed by their all loving God! The Christian God has killed millions, why would any sane person praise and have faith in such a vengeful God?

1. God drowns the whole earth.
In Genesis 7:21-23, God drowns the entire population of the earth: men, women, children, fetuses, and perhaps unicorns. Only a single family survives. In Matthew 24:37-42, gentle Jesus approves of this genocide and plans to repeat it when he returns.

2. God kills half a million people.
In 2 Chronicles 13:15-18, God helps the men of Judah kill 500,000 of their fellow Israelites.

3. God slaughters all Egyptian firstborn.
In Exodus 12:29, God the baby-killer slaughters all Egyptian firstborn children and cattle because their king was stubborn.

4. God kills 14,000 people for complaining that God keeps killing them.
In Numbers 16:41-49, the Israelites complain that God is killing too many of them. So, God sends a plague that kills 14,000 more of them.

5. Genocide after genocide after genocide.
In Joshua 6:20-21, God helps the Israelites destroy Jericho, killing “men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys.” In Deuteronomy 2:32-35, God has the Israelites kill everyone in Heshbon, including children. In Deuteronomy 3:3-7, God has the Israelites do the same to the people of Bashan. In Numbers 31:7-18, the Israelites kill all the Midianites except for the virgins, whom they take as spoils of war. In 1 Samuel 15:1-9, God tells the Israelites to kill all the Amalekites – men, women, children, infants, and their cattle – for something the Amalekites’ ancestors had done 400 years earlier.

6. God kills 50,000 people for curiosity.
In 1 Samuel 6:19, God kills 50,000 men for peeking into the ark of the covenant. (Newer cosmetic translations count only 70 deaths, but their text notes admit that the best and earliest manuscripts put the number at 50,070.)

7. 3,000 Israelites killed for inventing a god.
In Exodus 32, Moses has climbed Mount Sinai to get the Ten Commandments. The Israelites are bored, so they invent a golden calf god. Moses comes back and God commands him: “Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.” About 3,000 people died.

8. The Amorites destroyed by sword and by God’s rocks.
In Joshua 10:10-11, God helps the Israelites slaughter the Amorites by sword, then finishes them off with rocks from the sky.

9. God burns two cities to death.
In Genesis 19:24, God kills everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah with fire from the sky. Then God kills Lot’s wife for looking back at her burning home.

10. God has 42 children mauled by bears.
In 2 Kings 2:23-24, some kids tease the prophet Elisha, and God sends bears to dismember them. (Newer cosmetic translations say the bears “maul” the children, but the original Hebrew, baqa, means “to tear apart.”)

11. A tribe slaughtered and their virgins raped for not showing up at roll call.
In Judges 21:1-23, a tribe of Israelites misses roll call, so the other Israelites kill them all except for the virgins, which they take for themselves. Still not happy, they hide in vineyards and pounce on dancing women from Shiloh to take them for themselves.

12. 3,000 crushed to death.
In Judges 16:27-30, God gives Samson strength to bring down a building to crush 3,000 members of a rival tribe.

13. A concubine raped and dismembered.
In Judges 19:22-29, a mob demands to rape a godly master’s guest. The master offers his daughter and a concubine to them instead. They take the concubine and gang-rape her all night. The master finds her on his doorstep in the morning, cuts her into 12 pieces, and ships the pieces around the country.

14. Child sacrifice.
In Judges 11:30-39, Jephthah burns his daughter alive as a sacrificial offering for God’s favor in killing the Ammonites.

15. God helps Samson kill 30 men because he lost a bet.
In Judges 14:11-19, Samson loses a bet for 30 sets of clothes. The spirit of God comes upon him and he kills 30 men to steal their clothes and pay off the debt.

16. God demands you kill your wife and children for worshiping other gods.
In Deuteronomy 13:6-10, God commands that you must kill your wife, children, brother, and friend if they worship other gods.

17. God incinerates 51 men to make a point.
In 2 Kings 1:9-10, Elijah gets God to burn 51 men with fire from heaven to prove he is God.

18. God kills a man for not impregnating his brother’s widow.
In Genesis 38:9-10, God kills a man for refusing to impregnate his brother’s widow.

19. God threatens forced cannibalism.
In Leviticus 26:27-29 and Jeremiah 19:9, God threatens to punish the Israelites by making them eat their own children.

20. The coming slaughter.
According to Revelation 9:7-19, God’s got more evil coming. God will make horse-like locusts with human heads and scorpion tails, who torture people for 5 months. Then some angels will kill a third of the earth’s population. If he came today, that would be 2 billion

source

edit on 18.2.2015 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I could never understand why the God portrayed in the bible (especially in the old testament ) was always ready to kill those who he supposedly created. Surely if you have the powers to create a universe with its billions of galaxy's and trillions of stars you could come up with more constructive ideas than mass genocide (the flood), killing all of Egypt ' s first born sons (Exodus) and murdering the family and servants of one of your own followers to settle an argument with your supposedly worst enemy (book of Job). And now apparently the end is near (and I face my final curtain) more death and destruction is on its way and this mass killer is going to judge ME for MY transgressions ???

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: thepitpony

Yep. And that's pretty much what all those people you referenced were thinking too.

Good luck.

On another note.

I really don't think we've seen mass evil on this scale in the world for quite some time. ISIS has the potential to rank right up there with the great evils of history at the rate they're going. ISIS on top of all the other things that seem wrong right now, including the seeming inability or unwillingness of leadership to acknowledge the evil ISIS represents, is what makes many of us feel that we live in perilous times.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

2012 was 3 years ago.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You do know that the cartels are worse than ISIS in literally every thing that ISIS does right? So do you rank the cartels up there as one of the great evils of history too?

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Natural climate variations doesn't favour continual human habitation of Earth.

There is terrorism and the likes of this in the world.

Most societies are a bit nuts to say the least, and then there is the threat from radiation /asteroids in the solar sytsem's journey.

If there is also the possibility humanity is an experiment or subject to extraterrestrial beings /powers that could also be an issue.

edit on 18-2-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

If you look (and I would advise not at the videos ) at the list of atrocities committed during the Bosnia and Rwanda conflicts you come across the same kind of evil (be headings, stoning and ethnic mass murder). The only difference between the two examples I have mentioned and ISIS is the fact the others tried to cover up there awful crimes whilst ISIS use it as a propaganda tool. There will be always those out there willing to kill for their beliefs and I'm afraid it's part of human nature due to the indoctrination from youth that killing in the name of your religion or country is acceptable because right is on your side. Remember when Bush said invading Iraq was God told him to do it and so it was the a good thing, how many died in that unlawful war? We need to let go of our differences and teach the young of all races, colour and creed to accept the fact that persecuting someone for their political or religious (even if you find their views go against yours) stance is something to be held in the lowest contempt.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You do know that the cartels are worse than ISIS in literally every thing that ISIS does right? So do you rank the cartels up there as one of the great evils of history too?

i bet those cartel members go to church and say grace with their mothers at mealtimes too, eh?

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I wouldn't be surprised. Well that is unless you are referring to the Knight's Templar cartel, which has invented its own pseudo-Christian religion/death cult.

Knights Templar Cartel: Mexico's 'Cult Cartel' -- A Bloody, Violent Meth-Trafficking Secret Narco Society

They even have their own bible. What's scary is that they present themselves as a group standing up against oppression. Basically an organization of Robin Hoods. If Robin Hood dealt meth and death. Though thinking along these lines, could Robin Hood have just been a normal thug who people sympathized with because they were living in difficult times and these guys were standing up to authority despite being bad men? Kind of like John Dillinger during the Great Depression.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

Gets a little tedious keep seeing these posts about the end, specially when it refers back to books like the bible. Any religious book is a misconstrued piece of text that is only used on earth to control the masses, its a great piece of kit for any leader of a country. It's an obvious as time goes on and people get more and more stressed with the constant pressure of many more things to fight for, people will loose the plot. The only people that are able to keep sane are those that are happy with their lives as it stands now. The end of this earth will not come in your time or any one else's, however the end for humans may come. The earth isn't worried, its been fine for millions or years it's not going to start worrying now. People fear for their privacy and freedom, police officers fear for there job, soldiers fear for their families and country and politicians fear for a drop in their paycheque. Everyone has a worry and its these worries that sets the imbalance in the world, we wanted comfort and created more concerns.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Some will say the end is near some will not, it is up to you in what you believe ,God gave us free will to shape the things we see and the things around us, if WW3 comes it’s because of greed and selfishness and nothing to do with the creator ,
If your only thought is to sit on your hands and wait for his return then you must come up with an answer as why you have done nothing to help the human race and just sat there
If you believe no creator will come and you’re on your own then probably you will be, but would it not be better to do one act of kindness before the end comes just to make sure and cover all you bases

From the news we see and what we hear the world is falling apart in front of us
No Christian can tell a none Christian what to do as same as a none Christian telling what a Christian can do, but yet each can show a kindness in their heart before the curtain falls
For the war is coming the invasion will start in 8 weeks and the end will be 8 months and 2 years of hell from nature will follow
Use your time to prepare some will pray some will hide and some will fight there is no right or wrong it’s your free will to choose ,so use it wisely

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

cartels like big pharma?

even that is a lie.

is is seeking world domination

drugs already dominate the world

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

“Never again will I curse the ground because of humans, even though[a] every inclination of the human heart is evil from childhood. And never again will I destroy all living creatures, as I have done.

8 Then God said to Noah and to his sons with him: 9 “I now establish my covenant with you and with your descendants after you 10 and with every living creature that was with you—the birds, the livestock and all the wild animals, all those that came out of the ark with you—every living creature on earth. 11 I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.” 12 And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: 13 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. 14 Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, 15 I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. 16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.” 17 So God said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth.”

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yes.

They are lumped in with all the other dark things going on in the world right now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join