It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not long left till the end.. Prophetic warning signs

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
originally posted by: cooperton
originally posted by: veteranhumanbeing
originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
a reply to: flammadraco

WakeUpBeer: In contrast, how many deaths is Satan responsible that are on record? Job's family and servants. That's it. And that's if you don't consider it to be just a story. Either way though, he had permission from God. In all actuality Satan can't do anything without God's permission anyway.

VHB:That is correct, the 'Boss' allows/tolerates Satan's existence *shenanigans*.

cooperton: No, actually satan is proposed to hold the power of death:

"Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might break the power of him who holds the power of death—that is, the devil" (Hebrews 2:14)

You are saying Satan was allowed to murder Jesus without God's consent? Since when is Satan more powerful than his OWN CREATOR? If (theoretically) Satan has been (shared *in the humanity* of experiencing death) in human form has even less power. This scripture you quote is nonsensical and flawed in its reasoning.

edit on 22-2-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The Essenes, of which Jesus And John the Baptist were possible members, were the ones interested the most in apocalyptic literature, spending a great time reading prophecies and making their own.

The Essenes saw the Jewish revolt against the Romans in 66–70 as the final end-time battle. They even minted coins declaring the redemption of Zion.

The prophecies are already fulfilled and anyone claiming otherwise is simply another one from a long list of people who project their own fears to the world
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

For he who has eyes to see,

Yes

it is evident that we are living in the end times.

Its perceived as such but not evident with my eyes that see and I am a he

Prophecies are being fulfilled and the Biblical end times are playing out right before our eyes.

Are they?

Where in the bible does it speak of Sonja ( my Rottie) having both her anal glands rupture in the space of 3 weeks?

In a Godless society we celebrate death, Godlessness and all that is unholy.

Do you?

Why?

I don't, why do you celebrate such things?

But for those who have eyes to see

Yes, that's me, I have eyes that can see.

it is not right, and we are near the end.

Whats not right? your state of mind? what you're saying you and others are doing or the biblical prophecies you mentioned?

What are you near the end to, reading the bible or some other book? Your age is whats considered old and your life is near the end?

What are you and who ever else is a part of your 'we' near the end to?

Please don't sit on the fence. No one is guaranteed tomorrow and with the way the world is going I don't think there is much time left.. God bless you all!

Yes one has to choose top believe or not believe, good advice, however you believe in God as I do, its just that you believe the end of Gods creation is near where as I believe we are at end of term and are having a slighter harder test than the weekly tests, its a end of term exam.

There is next term and then we graduate into another higher school where even greater tests are given to us to keep studying life and all that we can learn from it, however what I do hopes ends is the fear people like have inside of them and need to warn (share their fear) to make themselves feel better and righteous about their actions.

Or keep on with your fear of end talk and fail the exam and keep yourself stuck in a loop of repeating the same grade over and over until you learn.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Odd what freaked me out is when ISIS is walking there victims in that video. Everyone one of ISIS is much taller then them?! Strange indeed. Not one victim is taller then a ISIS member.

May Christ the Lord return soon!

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I think the apocalypse happens to people on a micro-scale not the macro-scale. Just wait your turn.

What does happen on a macro-scale is the turning of the ages, which already happened. We are in the age of Aquarius. The age of Pisces is over. We are on a new Earth with a new Heaven above. If Jesus Christ does return in a literalist, bodily, non-mystical fashion (doubtful) he will be of Aquarius, not Pisces. IMHO.

👣

edit on 866TuesdayuAmerica/ChicagoFebuTuesdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Develo
The Essenes, of which Jesus And John the Baptist were possible members, were the ones interested the most in apocalyptic literature, spending a great time reading prophecies and making their own.

They WERE Essenes (not possible members).They were well versed in the 'mystery schools'.
edit on 24-2-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Created
Odd what freaked me out is when ISIS is walking there victims in that video. Everyone one of ISIS is much taller then them?! Strange indeed. Not one victim is taller then a ISIS member.
May Christ the Lord return soon!

I thought that odd as well, at least a foot taller; must have been wearing camel feet beach sand stilts, or two guys equals one executioner, one sitting on top the others shoulders (balanced circus style).

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

"Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might break the power of him who holds the power of death—that is, the devil" (Hebrews 2:14)

You are saying Satan was allowed to murder Jesus without God's consent? Since when is Satan more powerful than his OWN CREATOR? If (theoretically) Satan has been (shared *in the humanity* of experiencing death) in human form has even less power. This scripture you quote is nonsensical and flawed in its reasoning.

By free will, if people choose a life of evil they are subject to decay. This is the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, free will. This is why God, knowing that Adam and Eve would choose to participate in evil if free will were granted, says this:

"but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die.”

(Genesis 2:17)

This is also why Jesus is rendered powerless against those who are faithless; he can only heal those who believe and are willing to be healed:

"And he did not do many miracles there because of their lack of faith." (Matthew 13:58)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
originally posted by: cooperton
originally posted by: veteranhumanbeing

VHB: You are saying Satan was allowed to murder Jesus without God's consent? Since when is Satan more powerful than his OWN CREATOR? If (theoretically) Satan has been (shared *in the humanity* of experiencing death) in human form has even less power. This scripture you quote is nonsensical and flawed in its reasoning.

cooperton: By free will, if people choose a life of evil they are subject to decay. This is the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, free will. This is why God, knowing that Adam and Eve would choose to participate in evil if free will were granted, says this:
"but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die.”
(Genesis 2:17)This is also why Jesus is rendered powerless against those who are faithless; he can only heal those who believe and are willing to be healed:"And he did not do many miracles there because of their lack of faith." (Matthew 13:58)

Who gave 'free will' to the human God or Satan, or both as God created Satan as one of its progeny? Why is free will evil (this was a gift). The 'tree of knowledge' is not called the "tree of good and evil" so I am having a problem with your premise. The scripture "for when you eat from it you will certainly die" means you will become MORTAL and are no longer eternal, you by your 'free will' physically chose to eat the flesh of the tree (its fruit) and so you become flesh as well and are now mortal beings. Why bring Jesus into this at all. His message of 'good news' reached those that had enough interest to at least listen to another alternative to their miserable existences.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join