It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is the USA ready for the next big False Flag - High Risk Time Frame

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Under this kind of law an explosion could occur across the street from where you and it will be put down to a BBQ or other gas cylinder explosion and no one would ever be the wiser.

You of course will know it wasn't a gas cylinder explosion when the insurance companies cease covering damage from such sources because they will know the real cause.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

edit on -06:0008152462015-02-18T08:46:08-06:00 by Psynic because: ADD

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Boscov

Immorality is a perception labeled against others based upon one's own set of held values...yet cultural insensitivity is much easier mind to change.

A majority of Americans support genocide, religious persecution, military adventurism, war crimes, crimes against humanity, torture, slavery, forced human medical experimentation, and the police/incarceration state as long as it is unfairly applied.

Even if you are a moral relativist, how do you find a crease of morality in this wall of evil?

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Canada's going in that direction too - Harper is making protestors into terrorists with his vague new wording.

The RCMP report warns about "violent environmental extremists" engaging in "unlawful activity."

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
America is always ready for whatever vicariously thrilling bull# that gets thrown at them. As long as it gives them something to be mad at or gives them a hard-on, it doesn't matter how truthful it is or isn't.

Americans are stupid and immoral, and will believe anything that riles up their emotions or their libidos.

Yes, I said it. And here comes the America Defense Brigade to spout historical lies and emotional nonsense...

I am an American...and I am not stupid and I am not immoral. I look for the truth and do not believe everything that is told to me...nor everything I read...or hear in the media.

There are many, many Americans who are intelligent and moral people who are trying really hard in life everyday.

The hatred you have directed at all Americans is unfortunate...because (for the most part) you are wrong.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentSmith
Is anything bad that happens ever not a false flag?
According to the Internet everything from 9/11 to a random shooting is a US false flag. Everything...

Nah, just according to the ones that believe NONE of it is a conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

The quickest way to demonstrate your own ignorance is to make a sweeping claim about the entire population of a nation which is home to over 300 million people.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
%100 agree.

At the rate people are waking up, only catastrophe can sweep it under the rug -- for now...

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
It's all in the script. Expect the change that was promised.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanityrising
%100 agree.

At the rate people are waking up, only catastrophe can sweep it under the rug -- for now...

If something was planed it would need to be on a global scale, not just the US. If other nation do go for a fight as well I don't see a whole lot of Americans backing it. I feel a lot would look to other nation actions and point out that they're not fighting why should we. I bet this is why ISIS has been killing a lot of none Americans as of the past few months.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Didn't you guys call for a false flag when Obama was trying to get us into Syria? How did that work out? I predict you are wrong.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Didn't you guys call for a false flag when Obama was trying to get us into Syria? How did that work out? I predict you are wrong.

Maybe if we keep on calling out fails flag everyday they'll think we're on to them and not go through with it.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ObjectZero

Or maybe such ideas are ludicrous seeing as how our government keeps secrets like a sieve.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

originally posted by: deadeyedick
I think he already holds the power to do what you suggest.

Most talking heads agree that the bill actually limits hussiens current power that were givin to w after the last ff.

He does already have that power. It through that power strikes were started on ISIL to begin with. All he need from Congress is the ability to keep it going beyong a certain time frame.

So for the OP he can already attack anywhere he sees a threat. Congress just comes along later and decides if he gets funding to keep a conflict going. What shoud concen you is the people who oppose the ISIS bill, oppose it because they do not think it goes far enough. And that includes the American public who polliing shows wants to more action even ground troops. Something the White House wants to avoid.

Because he would then kill his very own people??

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
It's time for another edition of "Obama Said Something: Let's Find out How It Means He Wants To Destroy America/The World"! Starring everyone's favorite secret muslim non-american terrorist sympathizer, Barack HUSSEIN Obama!

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I think the Vatican is the target, not the U.S.

They see Rome as a major conquest and they think it will come from Libya via aircraft. I think this is where that missing air liner may come into play.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

A couple days ago I was thinking this very thing... Possibly a prime time for a false flag for the sole fact that the stock market is out of this world.

Theres always one exchange that breaks a record week in, week out.

Isn't there also supposed to be a "quickening" of these types of (world) events as we reach "the end" ... whatever each of us believes that to be...?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Is a link to a story that verifies this bill for boundry free war powers in the op too much to ask?
At least give us the basis before asking us to take a leap.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ObjectZero
Maybe if we keep on calling out fails flag everyday they'll think we're on to them and not go through with it.

Couple of points...

1) The Government doesn't give a toss what people on Internet forums think
2) If people keep calling 'false flag' at everything which is what happens now then no one's going to pay attention even if one day it is true - apart from other people in on the circle jerk.

I assume you know about 'The boy who cried wolf'...

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Of course, the flip side is that as soon as the USA declares official war on ISIS, ISIS will be able to attack the United States with impunity, anywhere they like in the USA. The entire USA will become a legitimate war target for ISIS, under the rules of war laid out by the Geneva Conventions and the United Nations.

I would need to investigate the rest of your suggestions before I comment on the notion of a false flag attack, but this last bit is simply not correct.

ISIS is not a recognized warring party, and saying that you're at war with a terrorist organization does not bestow them with legal protections under international law. ISIS is not a nation, they are not a part of international laws and they are not waging a war, they are mentally deficient terrorists who rape, murder and maim people based on their deranged death cult beliefs.

The Geneva Convention does not apply to terrorists.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join