It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is the USA ready for the next big False Flag - High Risk Time Frame

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Right now, Obama has asked for some extraordinary war powers from Congress. He's asked for "geographical boundary free" permission to attack ISIS.

Basically, he'll be able to say "oh, we think there's an ISIS terrorist in there" and be able to attack Rome, London, Ottawa, or anywhere he likes with a drone, on the basis of the anti ISIS war. It's an incredible thing to ask for.

Now, this is very unpopular with the American public, and a hard thing to get past even a war loving Republican Congress. There are reports that it will take "weeks or months" to get this approval from Congress.

If only there were some sort of major event taking place that would sway the American public's view towards supporting a bill already in front of Congress, and spurring the public into DEMANDING that Congress pass war powers?

I predict a LARGE false flag event, very soon. I hope I'm wrong, but suspect that I'm right.

Of course, the flip side is that as soon as the USA declares official war on ISIS, ISIS will be able to attack the United States with impunity, anywhere they like in the USA. The entire USA will become a legitimate war target for ISIS, under the rules of war laid out by the Geneva Conventions and the United Nations.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

And if he authorized action in the middle of Hong Kong for example?

WTF will congress have to say then? And what will Hong Kong say? "Oh, well if the US congress said it's ok, it's all good then."

So many things wrong with this that it's impossible to know where to start.

Peace

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

When they do the next false flag and they will because the same people are still in power, CIA NSA DOD PENTAGON FED etc

It will be so big it will be soooo big, that anyone who calls it false flag will automatically be arrested as insane person

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I think he already holds the power to do what you suggest.

Most talking heads agree that the bill actually limits hussiens current power that were givin to w after the last ff.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The wrong kind of false flag would only strengthen the resolution of the American people against Amnesty which is a policy the Admin really, really wants.

Don't fool yourself into thinking he's that desperate to go to war. They're more desperate to pick up hordes of ignorant generational voters who serve as cheap labor.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Obama's plan to deal with ISIS is to give them job opportunities.

a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

It's due!

The initiates are getting restless on both sides of the alter of political worship!

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

If Obama has his way with the Syrian refugee program, he wont have to go out looking for them.

The entire USA will become a legitimate war target for ISIS, under the rules of war laid out by the Geneva Conventions and the United Nations.

It already is. And ISIS obviously doesn't follow the Geneva Conventions either way. Nor should we since they, like AQ and the rest don't fall under the conventions.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Can't we already do what your saying ? and havnt we already done what your saying with drone attacks anywhere that they claim the "battlefield" might be.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IntroduceALittleIrony

Well my uncle was actually making a point that Isis might fall under Geneva conditions because they do have a flag right and consider themselves a nation.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

also meaning we could have the ability to have an all out war with them without holding back

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
America is always ready for whatever vicariously thrilling bull# that gets thrown at them. As long as it gives them something to be mad at or gives them a hard-on, it doesn't matter how truthful it is or isn't.

Americans are stupid and immoral, and will believe anything that riles up their emotions or their libidos.

Yes, I said it. And here comes the America Defense Brigade to spout historical lies and emotional nonsense...

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

Most talking heads agree that the bill actually limits hussiens current power that were givin to w after the last ff.

What ^ he said. This is essentially something that has been going on for years, he is now just seeking rubber stamp approval to "show cooperation with Congress". A non-issue in current global matters in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

True, but any intelligent leader will always fear the sword of Damocles at their throat. So public support will always be sought.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
America is always ready for whatever vicariously thrilling bull# that gets thrown at them. As long as it gives them something to be mad at or gives them a hard-on, it doesn't matter how truthful it is or isn't.

Americans are stupid and immoral, and will believe anything that riles up their emotions or their libidos.

Yes, I said it. And here comes the America Defense Brigade to spout historical lies and emotional nonsense...

Americans are stupid and immoral? I will give you some are ignorant and culturally insensitive, but not all are. The difference is that stupidity is more or less permanent, whereas ignorance is easily unlearned. Immorality is a perception labeled against others based upon one's own set of held values...yet cultural insensitivity is much easier mind to change. What I am saying is that tolerance is key, especially from those who judge from high. Your remarks are as you made them, ignorant and insensitive towards a culture. You hold your own rope.
edit on 17-2-2015 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

He does already have that power. It through that power strikes were started on ISIL to begin with. All he need from Congress is the ability to keep it going beyong a certain time frame.

So for the OP he can already attack anywhere he sees a threat. Congress just comes along later and decides if he gets funding to keep a conflict going. What shoud concen you is the people who oppose the ISIS bill, oppose it because they do not think it goes far enough. And that includes the American public who polliing shows wants to more action even ground troops. Something the White House wants to avoid.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Obama and ISIS are one in the same, he won't kill his bretheren.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
False flag this and false flag that. The term is easy enough to throw around after some great tragedy to suck all discussion and cultural significance from an event. Important historical affairs become so simple when you paint them with the proverbial conspiracy brush.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Exactly sir! Of course what they aren't directly saying is that they want to war indefinitely without having to risk another vote!

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Is anything bad that happens ever not a false flag?
According to the Internet everything from 9/11 to a random shooting is a US false flag. Everything...
edit on 18-2-2015 by AgentSmith because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join