It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coral Castle Mystery 100% Solved with 1930's Film Footage!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: saucepan Thank you.
Nice to have one of these mysteries solved once in a while. Of course some still think there is more to it.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: StargateSG7
Actually you CAN levitate a stone with sound

Only very very small ones. The amount of lift you can apply in any medium is limited by the pressure differential you can put across your load. Air doesn't do a lot for you.

Also, if you're lifting something, you've got to pump mgh of energy into it. Sound is pretty wussy in terms of total energy.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Yep.

Its simply a question of scale and applied physics.

Or as Archimedies put it, "Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world"

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Just shows what a determined individual can do once he makes up his mind to do it.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: Wolfenz

But theirs is a Problem...
Why these Books ... The Ops Videos narrator left that out...

and just why the Interest ? of Magnetic Currents & Fields ?

The problem is...the world doesn't work the way Ed thought. His theories are not compatible with reality. That's sort of a show stopper.

Yeah ... Crazy ED he was sure the Show MAN never the less..

Here is another another Nut that believes in his Idea's

Putting alot of Effort and extreme to much detail!

just look at this Spectacular Weirdness!

The man must of been at the Funny farm...

Edward Leedskalnin and Pi
www.theamazingtouch.com...

Ed's Symbol

The Symbol Works great for Magmatic and Frequency's and Cymatics !

now look at pullys and ropes

Stone henge Renovation project in 1920

Hey LOOK its CRAZY ED

Moving Some Stone

Still Curious what those Wires are for that runs up to the Box ?
Well I mean Stabilizer Box as what the video thinks it is
whats the reason for those rungs (ladder) for leading up to that BOX ?
anyone could explain please do..

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

In what way, exactly, does it 'work great'? And what sort of frequencies? Frequencies of what?

And in what way is a Chladni pattern applicable to lifting stones?

Oh, and "magmatic" is something from games. There isn't really a magmatic engine.
edit on 19-2-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
If anyone learnt or was taught a method unknown to science for levitating objects do you think they would ever tell anyone?
Unknown to science means a unknown principal. So if he did levitate rocks then its based on unknown principals that we cant go and read about in any library.

Therefore it leaves us in a circle of debate around known principals of science which cant be used to levitate large rocks. So we end up in Ed blogs endlessly in circles.

For all your debunk types the thing that hurts your arguments as well thought out as they may be, if that anytime modern lifting techniques are used to renovate ancient megaliths or statues etc, they have to build large bulky frames, employ heavey duty cranes, and hydraulic lifting devices to move a single item, and if the item if too big they have to cut it up and move a piece at time then when resembling it glue it back together.

Ed pulled off something amazing. I hear at times some loud mouth say oh I work in construction I could do that....im still waiting to see you do it.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
So if he did levitate rocks then its based on unknown principals that we cant go and read about in any library.

I bet it involves unicorns.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I bet it involves unicorns.

Everyone has there preference

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elton
Pulleys!!!

S&F, Thanks for sharing.

Yup tried and tested pulleys used for centuries..

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Inside that box there's a unicorn on a treadmill

edit on 19 2 15 by funkadeliaaaa because: e

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Phage posted videos of someone doing just that...

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
If anyone learnt or was taught a method unknown to science for levitating objects do you think they would ever tell anyone?
Unknown to science means a unknown principal. So if he did levitate rocks then its based on unknown principals that we cant go and read about in any library.

Therefore it leaves us in a circle of debate around known principals of science which cant be used to levitate large rocks. So we end up in Ed blogs endlessly in circles.

For all your debunk types the thing that hurts your arguments as well thought out as they may be, if that anytime modern lifting techniques are used to renovate ancient megaliths or statues etc, they have to build large bulky frames, employ heavey duty cranes, and hydraulic lifting devices to move a single item, and if the item if too big they have to cut it up and move a piece at time then when resembling it glue it back together.

Ed pulled off something amazing. I hear at times some loud mouth say oh I work in construction I could do that....im still waiting to see you do it.

Yeah yeah, he figured out some magical method for moving stone but rather than sell it or share it with humanity, he wasted it moving blocks of coral around. Because, logic.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

You are such a mean person. You made me spill my coffee on my awesome sweater. #IllNeverForgive

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

You are such a mean person. You made me spill my coffee on my awesome sweater. #IllNeverForgive

Ha ha ha, I lol'd. Sorry about the sweater!

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo

Yeah yeah, he figured out some magical method for moving stone but rather than sell it or share it with humanity, he wasted it moving blocks of coral around. Because, logic.

He shared it, alright. Cross his palm with some silver, and he'd tell you about the magnets in a battery made out of copper and beef.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

In what way, exactly, does it 'work great'? And what sort of frequencies? Frequencies of what?

And in what way is a Chladni pattern applicable to lifting stones?

Oh, and "magmatic" is something from games. There isn't really a magmatic engine.

There is Certain Frequency for Certain Types

Chladni Pattern applicable to lifting Stones ! ?

LOL...

when your watching a Chladni PLATE in Action making these Forms from Different Frequency's

you are ONLY.. and I MEAN Only! seeing the Chladni Plate in 2D !! not 3D

But for Mass Stones Not Sure...

See the Video see the particles in mind air form a pattern and Look at the Part of Dry Ice..
www.youtube.com...

ever heard of John Hutchinson ?

The Hutchinson Effect ?

the Guy Claim he Discovered Anti Gravity with Certain Frequency's toying around with old Military Equipment
but couldn't make his claim to Officials of the Government as he could not reenact of what he Found..

tho his YouTube channel is interesting ..

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Its highly almost impossible unlikely he figured it out. The guy immigrated from Lavtia, and came from a family of stone masons. Lativa isn't that far from Eygpt. Its quite possible that the information - know how has been passed down within circles of masons for thousands of years.

Then there is the story of the guy who sold him the plot of land, which happens to have a stack of granite underneath. I doubt that was a coincidental meeting, the land agent was probably from the same circles.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

There is Certain Frequency for Certain Types

Frequency of what? Types of what?

Chladni Pattern applicable to lifting Stones ! ?

LOL...

Well, 'LOL' was my reaction when you invoked cymatics. Which isn't anything except Chladni patterns.

ever heard of John Hutchinson ?

The Hutchinson Effect ?

the Guy Claim he Discovered Anti Gravity with Certain Frequency's toying around with old Military Equipment
but couldn't make his claim to Officials of the Government as he could not reenact of what he Found..

Again, frequencies of what? "Frequency" isn't the sort of thing I can put in a box, or hand you. Also, the "couldn't make his claim" is a classic The Dog Ate My Homework. Of course he couldn't. It never worked to begin with.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ObservingTheWorld
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Oh, that was done through magnetic telekinesis.

Exactly. It probably used reptilian technology and zero point energy too.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join