It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnation and Karma

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope
Its the basis of some philosophy and even science theories.
All matter is essentially empty space. We are essentially on a quantum level, electrical signals.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: daftpink

Then you should have no problem removing your eyeball. It's not a part of you after all.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I think when you die you are immediately reborn as a lifeform on some other planet.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Then you should have no problem removing your eyeball. It's not a part of you after all.

Do you often slash the tires and break the windows of the car you are driving while driving it at a moderate speed? As long as you drive it and are gonna continue driving it for a while longer it might not be wise to cripple your ability to drive.
edit on 16-2-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I did not say it wasn't a part of me? You questioned why we are not our bodies - meaning there is more to us than the human suit we walk this earth in.

I see and hear too many people clinging to the physical and ridiculing others who dare to speak the truth. I find it amusing when really, on a quantum level there is not much tangible physical stuff there, that's why many scientists don't like to look at the quantum world as it shakes the belief system of the physical world they hold dear.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Then We ('Me' and You, "the other Me") are evidently on different paths, together.. Where You see an 'end' (death) I see a 'beginning' Which One of the One of Us is "correct"?

"Prove it"? Did You Love Your Mother/Father? Prove it...

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I got cut off or "timed out" (sorry I can't 'prove it' hahaha)

This is the 'key' to Astral Travel.

This is also behind the 'key' into healing the Self. I moved here to Fl. after being told by 2 Drs. that I had 14-18 months to "Live" That was in 2003. I 'may' now be in My 'skin suit' longer than both of them.

Thinking that You ARE Your body leads to "attachment" These are the folks that get "stuck".

I'll keep My 'eye' out for You, the "other Me"...

namaste

P.S. Plus, Jesus The Christ also was attributed to speaking some similar words.. My Aramaic is kinda rusty...

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

It's just a suit right? Take the suit off, and leave. If you do not want to cling to the physical world, let go of it and leave, because at this point we could use the space.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Well we have too many meat suits and fair weather meat suit wearers walking around at the moment. Just take it off and leave. If you do not want to be attached it, or anything for that matter, remove your suit and let the rest of us get on with our lives. You're inhaling and drinking precious resources to maintain a meat suit you could care less about.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

What do cars have to do with this? Do you break your eyes and stab your feet when you leave the body? The analogy does not compute.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

It's just a suit right? Take the suit off, and leave. If you do not want to cling to the physical world, let go of it and leave, because at this point we could use the space.

Um are you telling me to kill myself?

When did I say I did not want to cling to the physical world? Just because I am aware of how our reality is made up, it doesn't mean I want to leave or should leave it.

I wanted to upload these images here but it won't let me today so here is a link and its the first four images - I hope you do enjoy them!

www.theuniverseismental.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

a reply to: LittleByLittle

What do cars have to do with this? Do you break your eyes and stab your feet when you leave the body? The analogy does not compute.

I think he/she is using the car anology to compare to the vehicle that is our bodies. It computes to me. This has nothing to do with leaving the body, I believe the point he/she was making was that you would not compromise your vehicle if you still plan to use it...

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I think he/she is using the car anology to compare to the vehicle that is our bodies. It computes to me. This has nothing to do with leaving the body, I believe the point he/she was making was that you would not compromise your vehicle if you still plan to use it...

Then I suppose you have a little person in your head flicking switches and steering the wheel?

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

It's an analogy. It shouldn't be taken literally. But you already know that I think you are just enjoying arguing with people

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Regarding Reincarnation - What is the best proof that reincarnation is real for human spirit/souls? It seems that little children providing details that can only be found in old news articles, or historic texts, is the best "proof" isn't it?

The recent story/thread about the 5 year old kid who says he died as an adult in a 1993 Chicago fire is an example.
-cwm

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Everytime I see your avatar I have a hard time stopping my right hand form going to my temple. My hand maybe part of me but reflexively not under my control. Maybe my mind is not part of me or is part of me but only whilst in this mortal coil.
Sometimes the words escape me.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

You're inhaling and drinking precious resources to maintain a meat suit you could care less about

but as daftpink stated

that's why many scientists don't like to look at the quantum world as it shakes the belief system of the physical world they hold dear.

On a quantum level there is more space than matter. Whats the problem? There is no scarcity of resources only what you have been led to believe by those who wish to keep prices artificially high. But to research that you would have to look outside your closed mind (no offence meant)
edit on 17-2-2015 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: spel l ing

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Mind and matter, body and soul, are simply two ways to name one thing. What is left of the soul in our discourse is in direct proportion to what we do not yet understand about the body. The veil you are trying to lift is a linguistic one.

When I talk of the mind ... I refer to the brain ... the brain being that which receives and directs thought to sight, sound and sensing such as touch, smell or taste ... by directing thought to these we are made aware of our physical surroundings ...

But I do not believe thought originates in the brain i.e. is made by the brain
Yet without thought the body can not be activated
I also believe that thought like all things is made of substance ... In other words I believe everything is made of substance and the soul is the sum of those substances ... the "State of the soul" is how we use thought ... which includes how we "Treat" those we encounter and the environment in which we live ... Choice is the deciding factor ... To care or not to care ...

If the Universe we know did not care and neglected what it was ... we would not be here ... for all would be chaos and neglect ... Perhaps this hints as to what our purpose is ...

Non may know another's purpose but they may know their own / choose their own.

I believe that we can be beings of intelligence in accord with the intelligence that made us
As for soul ... all is soul

I would be interested to hear your thoughts on this

ADD to clarify what was omitted ... The brain is a receiver of thought ... ideas / imagination / emotion / inspiration / sensing are all types of thought

edit on 17-2-2015 by artistpoet because: add

edit on 17-2-2015 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2015 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

It's an analogy. It shouldn't be taken literally. But you already know that I think you are just enjoying arguing with people

Those who don't like to argue grow intellectually stagnant.

It’s a poor analogy. The problem is you are unable to speak literally about the topic and resort to fiction so as to avoid speaking about reality.

We're analogous to vehicles now? I’m interested to hear where you think the body (vehicle) ends, and the operator (driver) begins?

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Everytime I see your avatar I have a hard time stopping my right hand form going to my temple. My hand maybe part of me but reflexively not under my control. Maybe my mind is not part of me or is part of me but only whilst in this mortal coil.
Sometimes the words escape me.

It is under your control if you are the body. It is you that reacts. If you are some little man in your head viewing a screen and pushing buttons, then you really control nothing. C’mon, let him out to run around for a while. He probably has cabin fever

On a quantum level there is more space than matter. Whats the problem? There is no scarcity of resources only what you have been led to believe by those who wish to keep prices artificially high. But to research that you would have to look outside your closed mind (no offence meant)

Let me know when you exist on the “quantum level”.

“There is no quantum world. There is only an abstract quantum physical description. It is wrong to think that the task of physics is to find out how nature is. Physics concerns what we can say about nature” - Niels Bohr

No offence taken.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join