It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnation and Karma

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: toxicspikes

Astral travel is starting to get the dogma that religions get weighted down with. Keeping it simple. You have an astral body, which is connected to a physical body that's made up of base elements. To animate the physical body you have to have an energy body, which is the interface between the Astral and the Physical, body. You think , and your arm moves your fingers clasp etc.It's your will moving matter (telekinesis), because the energy body has powered all the electrical circuits up, that are peculiar to only you. Your energy body is also your immune system. Its the interface between matter and your astral. Not only does it interface with the matter in your body, it can interface matter in general because that's what it does.

When you are dead, depending on how it happens. More or less of the energy body is left, if theirs a lot, it can cloak the astral, its like a battery that slowly runs down. That's why the newly departed, can contact the living, stop clocks , or in extreme cases, appear like they are still living, which of course they are. Like this guy on a plane. ghostsnghouls.com... He was still using his energy body although his physical body was in a coffin on board and past it. Its not so freaky. Some kids that die quick violent deaths, have really high charged energy bodies, and in the thread "Phone calls from the dead" One guy just phones home, he's dead of course and highly freaked out.

So you have an Astral an Energy and a Physical body, nobody said that you couldn't, or were not allowed to leave your physical body, its just that most people don't consider it an option. Except for this woman, who when young and had a highly charged energy body, just used to exit for fun. As it became habitual she thought everyone could do it. That's where the energy of youth comes from. www.dailymail.co.uk... If you are in good health, it not hard, it all depends on the state of your energy body. If its depleted because its keeping your physical body going its not so easy, or if your old and in poor health , you could deplete the physical body to the point of its collapse but hey its going down one of these days anyway.

As for the environment you find yourself in when having no physical body?, its an infinite Universe go figure. As to actually getting out. Diet health and the right kind of meditation.

So seeing that you cant die, in any permanent sense, i think people come back because at the stage they are, they cant comprehend what has happened, theirs probably a host of reasons, but coming back would probably wipe bad karma.
edit on 18-2-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Guten Tag- When done with that excellent book also look for 'The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying' www.amazon.com...

www.amazon.com...

I don't want to spoil the endings so if You get 'stuck' (better here rather than 'there' ) let Me know if I can help. The above book reads a whole lot easier if coming into it from a Western view, The Book of the Dying is quite arid.

Religion™ is for folks who are afraid of Hell. It is chock full of dogma. Who let the dogma out Who? Who?

May the wind be at Your back,
namaste

Edit: I told You the 'key' to Astral Travel earlier. I'll send You a U2U

Whoops, I meant the Tibetan Book of Living and Dying, not the Tibetan Book of Dying

The key to Astral Travel? That sounds like the best thing ever, I'll check my messages.

Thanks again, and may the wind also be at your back!

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Interesting.

When my nan died years ago, my mum was woken up with a tapping on her bedroom window on the first floor. A couple of minutes later she received a phone call from the hospital my nan was at, letting her know she passed on.

I find it really interesting that (from your link)

They also theorised that 'the ability might be present in infancy (illustrated with a stock image) but is lost without regular practice'

So children are able to easily astral project, but for some reason as we grow older many of us stop projecting or even forget how to/that we ever did project.

As for the environment you find yourself in when having no physical body?, its an infinite Universe go figure. As to actually getting out. Diet health and the right kind of meditation.

I've been doing many methods and techniques to get out for 2 years now, but still nothing. It won't stop me from getting out though!

So seeing that you cant die, in any permanent sense, i think people come back because at the stage they are, they cant comprehend what has happened, theirs probably a host of reasons, but coming back would probably wipe bad karma

Even if they can't comprehend what's happened, it's horrible how they're just sent back here (memories erased and all) in order to repay some sort of debt that they owe whilst at the same time not even realising they owe karma.

At any rate, the best thing one can do is be the best person they can. Do good, be good. Then when the time comes, the karma should be cleared (assuming there is any), and one should hopefully be free.

All I know is I refuse to come back here, and no one, no matter who they might appear to be, will make me return.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

They also theorised that 'the ability might be present in infancy (illustrated with a stock image) but is lost without regular practice'

So children are able to easily astral project, but for some reason as we grow older many of us stop projecting or even forget how to/that we ever did project.

Or the Pineal Gland is calcified losing the connection? Then wonder why anyone would add fluoride to drinking water.

(You just dropped another floor...)

Check out: pineal gland. And then wonder why ThePope has a staff that has a PINE cone about 3/4s. The same reason there is an altar where One can pray to the PINE cone.. You ARE the Church™

And because Jesus The Christ said "You are the Church™" I think We too should be a tax free entity...

namaste

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

I went flouride free for a couple of months a while back and was definitely able to see more clearly (entities), so there is definitely some connection with flouride and the pineal gland (the seat of the soul).

In an ideal world, the pope would come out and say something.. but here we are

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I have a philosophical question about 'Reincarnation and Karma'.

Why is it that when people talk about these things, they think it's "philosophy", instead of simply realizing it's just normal progression of everyday life? It's slightly annoying.

It would be more annoying, if there weren't so many bigger annoyances on this planet and in its weird and wacky cultures.

Reincarnation is not philosophy, it's a sequence of events we are constantly going through.

Karma is not philosophy, it's a cosmic law.

Why are we discussing it in "Philosophy" area?

Btw, why is "metaphysics" tied in with "philosophy"?

Philosophy is supposed to mean 'love of wisdom', but on this planet, it seems to mean 'verbal labyrinths and acrobacy (? I can't find the correct word, so please excuse my mistake) created to bloat the individual's ego by showing how incredibly cleverly the speaker is, because he can spin those words and concepts around and intertwine and interlace them in a myriad of curious and unique ways that produce the end result of being incomprihensible, worthless mess that at least seems like it looks pretty and has a lot of content'.

What THAT has to to with 'metaphysics', is something that should certainly be clarified.

By the way, why is there no 'Spirituality' area in this place? Or 'Freeman on the Land' area? Both would be exceptionally important, especially in the modern times, and this current situation.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

It almost seems like whoever decided upon these things and created these areas, just thought "Hmm, well, let's just lump everything that I don't understand / isn't purely concretical or physical to one area", and that's how this area got created.

I am pretty sure the individual didn't first ponder what philosophy actually means, and how metaphysics would connect to philosophy (they only do, if you take the word 'philosophy' to mean 'love of wisdom', but then, could anyone really call these things "metaphysics" with wisdom, when they have nothing to do with "physics", really?).

It would be better if there was some kind of a "Human" or "Spirituality" area.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Judaism and Christianity do worship the same GOD....Islam doesn't and neither does Catholicism...Allah( aka Baal, aka Satan ) has no SON... So the answer to your question is NO...a reply to: toxicspikes

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: toxicspikes

Interesting.

When my nan died years ago, my mum was woken up with a tapping on her bedroom window on the first floor. A couple of minutes later she received a phone call from the hospital my nan was at, letting her know she passed on.

I've been doing many methods and techniques to get out for 2 years now, but still nothing. It won't stop me from getting out though!

So seeing that you cant die, in any permanent sense, i think people come back because at the stage they are, they cant comprehend what has happened, theirs probably a host of reasons, but coming back would probably wipe bad karma

Even if they can't comprehend what's happened, it's horrible how they're just sent back here (memories erased and all) in order to repay some sort of debt that they owe whilst at the same time not even realising they owe karma.

At any rate, the best thing one can do is be the best person they can. Do good, be good. Then when the time comes, the karma should be cleared (assuming there is any), and one should hopefully be free.

All I know is I refuse to come back here, and no one, no matter who they might appear to be, will make me return.

These seem to be the basic, facts of the matter. It might be worth mentioning that certain types of food tend to use a lot of energy to process, this ties you down because the immune system needs the energy for the basics like fighting toxins and staying alive etc.In other words stress. Meat/animal food, seems to be one of the culprits. It might sound simplistic but the Paleo. diet is probably what we were meant to eat , the body gets balanced quite quickly, and leaves the Energy body well charged, for other things.

As far as getting out, check out "Wilfbrains" posts. In "Pyramid texts AKA or how to OOBE" In other words direct your consciousness toward certain areas of your brain. It seems to work, as it does in concentrating on any other part of the body to stimulate the area.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I never said it was philosophy, it just seemed to me that metaphysics was the best forum to post to, since our souls and the non-physical and after death etc are all metaphysical

From Wikipedia (controversial source but I like it because it's to the point)

Metaphysics is a traditional branch of philosophy concerned with explaining the fundamental nature of being and the world that encompasses it,[1] although the term is not easily defined.[2] Traditionally, metaphysics attempts to answer two basic questions in the broadest possible terms:[3]

What is ultimately there?
What is it like?

But I'm with you, there should definitely be a Spiritual/Spirituality forum on this site.
ATS is a conspiracy site, and the biggest conspiracy there ever was (from my perspective) is spirituality/where we came from/our true origins. Different ways of labeling it, but it's all one and the same topic.
edit on 19/2/2015 by toxicspikes because: typo

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I have an addiction to fast food, and literally just ate a chicken burger, cheese burger, and a double cheese burger lol.

Even if my diet is affecting my ability to OBE, it won't hurt to try to cut down haha.

As far as getting out, check out "Wilfbrains" posts. In "Pyramid texts AKA or how to OOBE"

I'll check it out!

In other words direct your consciousness toward certain areas of your brain. It seems to work, as it does in concentrating on any other part of the body to stimulate the area.

For OBE do I need to concentrate on a certain part of my brain, or should I concentrate on the pineal gland?

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: toxicspikes

I have an addiction to fast food, and literally just ate a chicken burger, cheese burger, and a double cheese burger lol.

Even if my diet is affecting my ability to OBE, it won't hurt to try to cut down haha.

As far as getting out, check out "Wilfbrains" posts. In "Pyramid texts AKA or how to OOBE"

I'll check it out!

In other words direct your consciousness toward certain areas of your brain. It seems to work, as it does in concentrating on any other part of the body to stimulate the area.

For OBE do I need to concentrate on a certain part of my brain, or should I concentrate on the pineal gland?

Yes that's what fast food is for to get you addicted, Fast for a couple of days, just drink water. After that just go vegetarian for a bit. All carbs do is keep you constantly grazing , and stress the body. From experience The fat in dairy is the most insidious, it gets into the small veins and arteries so quickly, that the heart has to work hard to pump the good stuff through the fat coating to get to the rest of the body. You then get tired the muscles need energy, and the blood sugar goes up. It doesn't cost much because you eat so much less, and the stomach shrinks.

The induction technique.
Lay on your back legs slightly apart, hands relaxed at your side. Breath deeply and regularly. For a few minutes, relax and let go.Tell yourself that the whole point of the exercise is to get out of your body. Concentrate on your left foot, and relax it, then your right foot. Calf muscles knees, thighs shoulders arms and hands. Tell yourself that you are going to Count from ten down to one breathing deeply, and when you get to one, you will be feeling lighter and lighter. Then with your eyes closed, look at the slightly grey blue strings that appear in your mind. Try to form them into shapes . Then just as you are falling asleep turn onto your right side in the recovery position. Thinking on where you want to go. The technique of directing concentration energy to points inside the head, is a bit early to comment on, but it did seem to produce a real mind blower. When I did it to the right side.
edit on 19-2-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Metaphysics is philosophy. It has nothing to do with the non-physical, not at least until spiritual types abused the word into meaninglessness. There's a great wealth of information on this subject.

And that's what philosophy is about: valid thinking. In other words, it's easy to simply assert reincarnation and karma are laws, but until it is backed up with evidence and valid thought, the philosopher is there to call bull#. But provide valid argument and evidence, the philosopher is at your mercy.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

He's not his body though. How can he kill himself? The last thing he needs is your pity.

But you're the one that suggested he "remove your suit...and let us get on with our lives" What are you saying other than his experience means nothing to you and furthermore... "he takes up precious resources"

How have I showed pity?

I do not know JimNasium. If you can show me where I stated otherwise or assumed anything about him, I'd be interested in hearing it.

And yet you stated : which implies that you somehow know something of him and assumed.

If you do not want to be attached it, or anything for that matter, remove your suit and let the rest of us get on with our lives. You're inhaling and drinking precious resources to maintain a meat suit you could care less about.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You wrote

“There is no quantum world. There is only an abstract quantum physical description. It is wrong to think that the task of physics is to find out how nature is. Physics concerns what we can say about nature” - Niels Bohr

I quoted some of Bohrs other ideas...

Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real

When it comes to atoms, language can be used only as in poetry. The poet, too, is not nearly so concerned with describing facts as with creating images.

The meaning of life consists in the fact that it makes no sense to say that life has no meaning.”

No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical.

You must come to Copenhagen to work with us. We like people who can actually perform thought experiments

care to comment?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   

If I see a blue light, I'm gonna take your word and hope it'll take me to where I need to go!

Please dont take my word for it...research more. I am really wary of "consensus" opinions especially after reading that the Moon may be a soul harvester

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   

it's horrible how they're just sent back here (memories erased and all) in order to repay some sort of debt that they owe whilst at the same time not even realising they owe karma.

The more I study I think the idea of repaying "bad Karma" or owing karma is a another trap, much like the false idea of an everlasting hell and torture at the hand of the devil. Karma is simply another word for energy. I think you meet up again with someone "you did some bad to" if you choose to. There is no wrong or right we are all sparks of the divine experiencing the joy of life - having chosen to forget we are united with the creator to experience novelty.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: wyrmboy12

Allah( aka Baal, aka Satan )

Actually you are mistaken - Jehovah is also Baal in the old testament

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
The more I study I think the idea of repaying "bad Karma" or owing karma is a another trap, much like the false idea of an everlasting hell and torture at the hand of the devil. Karma is simply another word for energy. I think you meet up again with someone "you did some bad to" if you choose to. There is no wrong or right we are all sparks of the divine experiencing the joy of life - having chosen to forget we are united with the creator to experience novelty.

I tend to agree strongly with this viewpoint.

Karma seems just like another means to control and instil fear into the individual who cannot accept that they do not possess definitive answers to the big questions in life.

Your last sentence appears much closer to the truth than the concept of karma.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoujikina

Reincarnation is not philosophy, it's a sequence of events we are constantly going through.

Karma is not philosophy, it's a cosmic law.

Thank you for sharing your beliefs with us!

Why are we discussing it in "Philosophy" area?

Because philosophy is the study of general and fundamental problems, such as those connected with reality, existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind, and language

Btw, why is "metaphysics" tied in with "philosophy"?

In more casual speech, "philosophy" can refer to "the most basic beliefs, concepts, and attitudes of an individual or group".

met·a·phys·ics (mĕt′ə-fĭz′ĭks)
n.
1. (used with a sing. verb) Philosophy The branch of philosophy that examines the nature of reality, including the relationship between mind and matter, substance and attribute, fact and value.
2. (used with a pl. verb) The theoretical or first principles of a particular discipline: the metaphysics of law.
3. (used with a sing. verb) A priori speculation upon questions that are unanswerable to scientific observation, analysis, or experiment.
4. (used with a sing. verb) Excessively subtle or recondite reasoning.

Source

Because this forum is not a "spirituality" forum, it allows (encourages) questioning of the beliefs and theories presented, reasoning and argumentation exposed.

For example, explaining how you come to the conclusion that Reincarnation is "a sequence of events we are constantly going through."
Or how and why you believe Karma is " a cosmic law. "

I do not even know exactly what you are refering to- I have heard different people have different conceptions of both reincarnation and karma- what they are, how they work, and why. It would be helpful if you explained your particular definition, in order for your readers to understand your position about them being universal truths underlying reality.

It seems you are bothered that others do not know, through telepathy or something, what is in your head, and resent having to use language to communicate it. Is that a mistaken impression?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join