It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird phone calls

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I got this call, at 10:30 >PM, someone left a message, but my phone didn't record a log of it, who is from. It sounds weird, cuts in and out, with many voices behind. I can't under stand anything, but from time to time, there is a voice that sounds like a little girl whispering that comes to the forefront. When I heard it, I immediately thought of my grandaughter, who is three years old, but with whom I feel a deep affinity with.

I let other people listen to the message, and they said they have never had something quite like that- it doesn't seem like a "butt dial" because the connection goes in and out. I spoke of it to my son, and he immediately said the name of my grandaughter- though he doesn't know why she came to mind so quickly.

I guess I am feeling weird about it because at that time it was recorded, I was reading a book about the after life and reincarnation, and because my phone doesn't carry any record of the call!

Any psychics out there that might have some intuitional input upon reading this????

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
...and because my phone doesn't carry any record of the call!

The first rule of Mystery Phone Call is that you leave no record of Mystery Phone Call.

eta: I have gotten these where it sounds like thousands of people babbling all at once. But I never paid attention as to whether they ended up in my recents. I always assumed it was the network having a brain fart.
edit on 15-2-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: Bluesma
...and because my phone doesn't carry any record of the call!

The first rule of Mystery Phone Call is that you leave no record of Mystery Phone Call.

The 2nd rule of Mystery Phone Call is that
YOU LEAVE NO RECORD OF MYSTERY PHONE CALL.
edit on 15-2-2015 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2015 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I've made a couple of calls as of recent and its like scrambled demons screaming...a reply to: Bluesma

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Your granddaughter is still alive? Maybe it's a prank or some kind of warning/omen.

I never heard of phone calls that sound like a person you know, but something strange happened involving phone calls to my grandmother when her brother died. A month after he died she got a phone call from a man who sounded exactly like him and said "This is Sonny. This is Sonny, your brother." very casually then the line went dead.

Still divided on the cause. There's a lot of pranksters who won't hesitate to use personal info to bite at someone. And of course there are a lot of events that we can't explain. S + F

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
If the phone has a senior moment and gets out of frame sync with the tower, you can get really oddball sounding audio and it won't be able to get ANID info that makes sense.

That's what I suspect happened. But we will never know.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
My Father died in January of 2009. Father's Day that year around 3 AM the house phone rang...I heard it from the bedroom and it woke me up. The answering machine came on and I heard it "Please leave a message at the sound of the tone...beep".

No message was left and I stumbled my way from the room toward the kitchen, annoyed that someone would call so late/early and not bother to leave a message. I was immediately struck with dread that it must have been an emergency.

When I got to the phone/answering machine, no message was waiting and when I checked the caller ID, the last call received was earlier that day. I don't believe I was sleep walking/dreaming as I HEARD it, I KNOW i did...

I told myself it must have been Dad and just let it go at that. I hope you figure out your mystery phone call. I am starting to believe that the dead/energy may be attempting to communicate through electronics. Yes, sort of like the spirt boxes, etc...

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Thanks for putting your experience up. You brought up a very interesting scenario there. With people talking about phone calls from the dead, mysterious texts and voices, I can see "something" (I can't describe it any other way honestly) trying to make contact with people or simply make its presence known by trying out technology. Maybe some feel it's more effective than being a ghost or physically appearing?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Perhaps his name was robert paulson?

Op everything is relevent. Events happening at the same time imo would be clues so i think you are on the right track.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I read about this kind of "phone call" a couple of months back (on gizmodo I think) it's some sort of technical issue. There were even a couple youtube videos that played the freaky "phone calls".

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

You know kids are very open to energy and don't mask things until they reach 3 or 4 years of age...I bet it was your grandbaby sending Gram a shout out...just 'cause she loves you! I would be happy that she was thinking of you. Sweet.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Was it an iPhone?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
You should have recorded it on louspeaker, the uploaded to youtube... I received a weird call once, from a guy that was using some sort of recording device and was making crazy threats like "im going to bomb your house" and then recording my reaction and playing it back down the line, it was pretty awkward, as my whole family was in the room at the time. I just hung up and thought, what-a-creep.

edit on 15 2 15 by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I can't help with you any psychic input, but being a bit neurotic - I'd phone her and double check she's ok (I'm sure she's absolutely fine, though).

She was probably just thinking about you and wanted you, so that's how you 'heard' her. I remember once really needing to talk to my mother, really wanting her, and she told me days later that her phone rang that night at that time. No one was on the phone, no messages, but she thought it was me so she got out of bed to answer it. I have no idea how these things work, just that they happen.
Hope all is good,

B x

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
When my twin was studying in a different city to me, she lived on a very busy landing in a halls of residence.
This was before the days of mobile phones, and there was just one call phone on every other floor. There was always a queue of kids waiting to call, so I usually got a busy tone, but mostly, when I got through, she would be passing and answer. Like, 70% of the time.
I thought nothing of it, until I accompanied her to her reunion (we visited each other a lot, and I got to know her friends well). And they were all mock moaning/reminiscing about having to knock up other students to take calls, or missing calls because others were too lazy to fetch them, how ridiculous it was to have one phone for, like, 40 kids away from home got the first time. So how come, most of the time that I called, the clone happened to be passing the call phone and be the one to pick up!? It was like we had a private line!

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Ive been getting strange phone calls lately too. Always around the same time, 6pm in the evening. I'll answer it and say hello...and the reply is always "goodbye"......and they hang up. This has been going on off and on for the last month or so......so strange. Its a woman's voice I don't recognize.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
My Father died in January of 2009. Father's Day that year around 3 AM the house phone rang...I heard it from the bedroom and it woke me up. The answering machine came on and I heard it "Please leave a message at the sound of the tone...beep".

No message was left and I stumbled my way from the room toward the kitchen, annoyed that someone would call so late/early and not bother to leave a message. I was immediately struck with dread that it must have been an emergency.

When I got to the phone/answering machine, no message was waiting and when I checked the caller ID, the last call received was earlier that day. I don't believe I was sleep walking/dreaming as I HEARD it, I KNOW i did...

I told myself it must have been Dad and just let it go at that. I hope you figure out your mystery phone call. I am starting to believe that the dead/energy may be attempting to communicate through electronics. Yes, sort of like the spirt boxes, etc...

I think they do too. I had no phone service to my house once but I had the phone and answering machine plugged in so when it was set up everything was good to go. I went to bed and I was dreaming of my aunt who was like a mother to me. She died of a sudden brain aneurysm. Next thing I know my phone rang at 3am, and the answering turned on. I got this weird white noise on it and whomever it was hung up. I was freaked out because there was NO phone service! I've heard stories of the dead trying to communicate through electronics. I wish I had an EVP machine at that moment because I would have loved to know what was on my machine that night.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Maybe it was Robert Paulson who called.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
The old land lines everyone had before mobiles had many creepy facets to them.

Strange phone calls would happen and there was no caller ID or billing breakdowns to trace who called you. You just had to let it roll over you and tell yourself it was just kids playing jokes. maybe a lot of the time it was but from what I know of it there seemed to be a lot more to it than that.

My own personal experience, late 1990s Aberdeen, Scotland. My girlfriend and I kept getting calls which were either hang-ups or just strange noises. We had an answerphone and blank or incomprehensible noise calls would sometimes be left. These escalated over time and we started getting voice messages on the machine of incomprehensible babble and screaming voices akin to what you might hear if someone was trying to tell you something whilst on a rollercoaster. The owner of the house died in it just weeks before her family leased it to us, we always put it down to one of the neighbors resentment towards us. One time a voice clearly screamed 'I WANT YOU TO DIE' on the answering machine. It scared the # out of us. We kept the recording for a long time. It was just too eerie and terrifying for it to be someone playing some kind of joke.

Possibly the old analog land line networks were more open to bleedage and hacks from other dimensions than the digital ones we now use today. I was not a believer in ghosts or the afterlife at all until recently where I've been forced to accept evidence that seems to point to it. I reluctantly entertain the possibility of such things but I'm sure there is a lot more to it than these entities want us to know.

Consciousness at the point of death may be forced by it's energy to become a sub-atomic waveform pulse that will slam into the nearest supportive medium, an old analog national telephone network being a good possible example. the wiring of a house, a running car, another human or animal nervous system. anywhere there is an electron 'lazy river' to bounce around in. That 7 pounds we lose at death, that is us, it's energy. All energy in the universe is finite you cannot destroy it, only transfer it into other forms.

Maybe it is the dead or others. Maybe they see us. Maybe sometimes they reach out to us or stab at us the only way they can. from whichever vessel they ended up in. old phones and phone exchanges, luminous paint, radio valves, capacitors, degrading bilogical materials etc. etc.

You know where they all are now of course if all that is true... The internet.

It would explain a lot.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I think I got a bit spooked because at the time of the call, it was very late at night and at that time I was reading in bed a book about the afterlife and reincarnation.... so I had that in mind. But for the last couple of days, I've had the house phone ring when I am sitting next to it, at the computer, and it doesn't say what number is calling, and there is a silence then hang up.

My grandaughter is three years old, and lives kind of far away, so I don't see her much. But we somehow are very close in heart- she runs into my arms and trusts me like no one else, so I admit some part of me (with the book I have been reading) wonders if she isn't from my close "soul group" or something.

It wasn't an iPhone, it was a Samsung Galaxy.

It was probably nothing paranormal..... but I couldn't help feeling strange about it!
edit on 16-2-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join