It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird phone calls

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheUsersName

Funny you brought this up now- I had all but forgotten this thread and that event (and that old thread you mentioned...).

What's funny is that all day yesterday, I am having another "strange" occurance. The day before, my computer went wacky and kept freezing up.... that might have been anything, and was over the next day, but I just mention it as an aside.
Yesterday, I kept seeing movement in my peripheral vision all day. I kept seeing shadow like forms moving just slightly off the center of my focus, which would disappear if I looked directly at them. This was going on all morning, and I didn't ponder it, as well... the human body is imperfect and the senses sometimes are "off".

But by mid day, it was becoming so constant I started to find it troubling. By evening, I was seriously monitoring these forms and their movements, trying to catch patterns which might tell me about their origin. It doesn't seem to work like when you have "floaters" in your sight- they will move according to the movement of your eyes. Though these disappear when looked directly at them, flicking my focus back and forth in different directions shows that they "stay in place", of follow a specific trajectory (as if they were moving from one side of the room to another, for example).

I don't know what to think. It is early morning here now, and I haven't seen them so far....

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
We got a scary call like this a few weeks ago. My mom answered it and to her it sounded almost like a call centre, lots of voice in the background but you couldn't make out a single word. She tried saying "hello" a few more times and soon as she was going to hang up, she said she heard the freakiest girl laughter she ever heard. She hung up quick after that.

Our house is kind of been off and on like that lately. I hear lady saying "hello" in my room clear as day and a voice sounding like my mom yelling for me. It sounds urgent but when I go down she's just sitting there and it wasn't her. Its also vice versa, she hears me yelling, and if she doesn't answer the voice will get even louder. See I'm recovering from cancer so I used to yell for her alot in my bad times when I'd be throwing up etc. But now I don't near as much so maybe it's a spirit or just some weird residue playing over and over.

<< 1  2   >>

join