It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to wake everyone up, a 'social experiment' - Participants required

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum_Squirrel

I need a better link, I just watched the entire YouTube video of "The Story of your Enslavement" and come on... random Joe isn't gonna sit through that whole video. I barely did and I'm actually interested in the topic. Give me a better video to write and i'm on board

It can be long, but it has to be interesting and thought provoking.

P.S

I'm not a cow

edit on 2/13/2015 by PsychoEmperor because: to add ps

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
You double dare me?

a reply to: Avicenne

edit on 13-2-2015 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

It's just a giant publicity stunt! For "conspiracy theories" videos!

It won't awaken anyone; people will simply have the reaction above.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium
Grrrrr. J you beat me to it.
I was gonna say " send me a case full of those £20 notes and I'll write whatever whenever you want".

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

It's just a giant publicity stunt! For "conspiracy theories" videos!

It won't awaken anyone; people will simply have the reaction above.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I am participating upon reading this!

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I'm in. I think the youtube idea is very good. If I lived in the UK, I think a mustache drawn on the queen would be very nice.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mcChoodles

Watch it.

No one draws a mustach on HMQ Elizabeth II.

Not cool mate.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

edit on 13-2-2015 by soulwaxer because: (no reason given)

What's so special about Queen Elizabeth?

soulwaxer
edit on 13-2-2015 by soulwaxer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

Rumour has it that she disagrees with Tatcher's (the "Iron Lady", who directed Bush) policies.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
Canada's money is now a plastic polymer of some type. I think any writing will just rub off .....
Awful now - the bills tend to stick together and they don't fold up right

A ploy to use debit cards all the time. ....
Agreed. I hate it. This sounds like an awesome idea,but imho,would not have the desired effect as we might hope. Just because I would love the opportunity to educate others while defacing a monarch that I personally feel has no business on our currency in this day and age,does not mean a simple doodle will cause a run on google and turn sheep to enlightened. I have never been inclined to closely examine my money,no matter what was written on it by previous people,and certainly I have never googled anything. Most have the attention span of a goldfish at the money that goes in one hand and out the other,and I can see a highway billboard garnering more attention. Not saying it is a completely bad idea,but I think hopes of waking up a good portion of the population is somewhat inflated.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
lol can i just say to the above 3/4 posters

I am not endorsing the link , or the contents of what is written on the first two pictures in the original OP

I said i saw this idea elsewhere and wanted to use the method and put the idea out their, The first 2 pics in the OP are just an example to show people i didn't start it. my idea is on the 3rd pic only, .. why not write your own msg 'make peace not war' anything to enlighten people. a medium that people hold in their hands every single day.

I also do not condone defacing the queens head ( although i have little love for the royals), you gotta do it within the boundaries of the structure! top and bottom along the margin is fine.
so the you tube video i have not even watched it lol.

My aim was simple , to make as many people as poss aware of the banking system via the banking system , easy to do and used widely

Q
edit on 13/2/15 by Quantum_Squirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum_Squirrel
I also do not condone defacing the queens head

Why not? ...because it's illegal, perhaps you feel she deserves respect for being born in a particular family, or you think she gives a # and it upsets her?
If my face was on UK and Commonwealth banknotes I'd think I was fair game...and I wouldn't give a # what people drew on my image.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

"Let's deface the Queen just for the heck if it! " Seriously? Real mature. Not all of us share your irrespect for other people.

Some of us still have respect to other people even if these other people know us not.

Irrespect of one human to another is one of the main problems that makes the World as it is now.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne
Why do you have automatic respect for the queen? Do you know her personally?
I don't.
Would you refuse to draw on the face of the Saudi king on a 50 Riyal note? He can't be a very nice chap judging by his absolute monarchy and the rather horrible things it represents.
How would you describe your absolute/automatic respect for people? I find it strange.

*Edit*
Oh, and the "Let's deface the Queen just for the heck if it!" line is your own invention, not mine.
edit on 14.2.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Mate. I received so much irrespect in the past. I know how it feels to be at the receiving end of irrespect.

Why do I have respect for other human beings? For the same reason I say "thank you" to someone who holds the door for me.

Because without respect for fellow human beings, you just become one more ass amongst every other asses.
For if you can't show respect to someone else, how can you even expect to receive some in return?

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne
So you respect people regardless of their actions then?
Again, how do you feel about drawing a comedy moustache on a 50 Riyal note?

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

They'll just abolish cash and implement the Mark of the beast.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs
Yep, cash is already on its way out with contactless card and mobile phone payments for small amounts. Enjoy the defacing fun while you can.
...not sure about any 'mark of the beast' stuff though, I don't believe in any gods/souls/spirits/pixies/elves/whatever personally.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
So you respect people regardless of their actions then?

Well, almost. And I even show respect to most of my enemies. Because without an enemy I would not be able to evolve, to improve over him. Hatred has no use in neither evolution nor truth.

Again, how do you feel about drawing a comedy moustache on a 50 Riyal note?

I have other (and more meaningful) hobbies, thank you very much.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join