It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to wake everyone up, a 'social experiment' - Participants required

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Greetings fellow ATS'ers !

I wish to propose an interesting concept and idea and hopefully I will drag a few of you along with me.
I will say from the outset that I saw this idea elsewhere and it is not my original concept, however the brilliance of it made me think i should post the idea on ATS for others to peruse.

Lots more people in the world are aware of 'the 1%' and the elites that really run the governments, countries and wars due to resources or banking. Recently their have been mainstream news reports about the uneven distribution of wealth across the planet.

This is great but its not good enough, too many are still buried in the T.V after a hard days graft on this massive farm we call Earth, X-factor and wars in far away lands for just causes has taken their attention.
We all do it we sit here and read and ask ourselves, how can people not see? how can i make more aware of whats really going on?
I may have stumbled across a solution or at least a way to get the ball rolling a bit faster and i ask , no i implore all that find the concept has potential to play along.

The best way to get everyone's attention on a massive scale and also let our 'Masters' know we are on to them is to use their evil tools against them!

This is getting Fun imagine if every note in the world had a succinct message to the masses on it? how many would wake up and go find the truth for themselves?

I think its illegal to deface the queen in the UK but the '1%' sure sticks out nicely

maybe just a little message to the masses across the top or bottom.

So I will get the ball rolling, every note I get is getting a little message put on it then back into the system I present my proof below.

Who will join me? who thinks it is a bad idea? a good idea? I ask you all to consider, post if you do it post if you don't!

I want to see these messages on Dollars, Yen , Rubles, Pounds and a myriad of other currencies.
Together we CAN wake everyone up and when everyone awakens and turns in unison to say 'No More!' the pyramid will crumble.

I leave myself to the mercy of ATS of course, happy posting let me know what you think!

Q
edit on 13/2/15 by Quantum_Squirrel because: title addition

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
That's a great way to go viral good thinking .........id go along with that.....busily writes on all his bills......

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The problem is, that money is not in the hand of the public for very long, they quickly goes back to the bank, where they get removed if they have any writing, markings or dirt on them.

A lot of people write on paper money, but you rarely see them...
edit on 13-2-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I like the idea, but I would think that the message should be the same with the same source material. Drill it into the mind of the clueless masses. The people who handle money would see it, but card users may not.

On the down side, I can see how this would be a reason to hasten the move to electronic cashless society.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
We could just go old school Alexandria library and burn all the money (claiming its possessing people)
Watch first 10 seconds of video

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
The problem is, that money is not in the hand of the public for very long, they quickly goes back to the bank, where they get removed if they have any writing, markings or dirt on them.

In the Uk we receive notes all the time that have been written and scribbled on lots of times by the banks themselves, but if everyone did this to every single note they ever had at the very least we would give them a massive money clean up bill affecting their pockets , plus what about the checkout girl you hand the bill to in the supermarket who then reads it? or the person she gives the note to as change then recycles it elsewhere or they guy in the bank who counts money for a living seeing this over and over again?

what type of effect would that have? how many people handle noted before they can be cleaned? i am willing to bet a fair few and if just 1 more person gets the message then its worth it.

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
I like the idea, but I would think that the message should be the same with the same source material. Drill it into the mind of the clueless masses. The people who handle money would see it, but card users may not.

On the down side, I can see how this would be a reason to hasten the move to electronic cashless society.

We are moving towards the electronic cashless society right now , lets get the message across whilst we still can, first gold, now paper before we know it I will have to pay 17658 KB for a loaf of bread
or at least that's what it will equate to.

I toyed with the idea of promoting a certain site / or youtube video but did not want to promote something dubious or presume I knew the best place to go for the info this could be in the future , for now spread the message!

Q
edit on 13/2/15 by Quantum_Squirrel because: added an additional thought

edit on 13/2/15 by Quantum_Squirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
You, Squirrel, are genius. This is a great idea and I will definitely help out. I know a few times I have come across bill that has had a link on in and out of curiosity I would check it out. I think loads of people will check them out. Kudos for thinking of this, although i'm sure you are not the first, but kudos nonetheless

a reply to: Quantum_Squirrel

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

i suspect that the person that seeded this " idea " in your head was a biro salesperson

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Love this idea.

Maybe we can get some more of the bigger ATS members and get this on the front page

(Not that ATS have an endorsement on defacing legal tender!!)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye

I've received many bills with writing on them so I guess the banks aren't getting ALL the money. It's a great way to spread a message. Hey ATS staff, wuddya think? Hint hint.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Canada's money is now a plastic polymer of some type. I think any writing will just rub off .....
Awful now - the bills tend to stick together and they don't fold up right

A ploy to use debit cards all the time. ....

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

edit on 13-2-2015 by th3dudeabides because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

There is actually groups of people who do money graffiti, who alters the money in different ways as art, yes they will be seen by a x amount of people, but quickly goes out of circulation as the banks scans the money for destroyed or counterfeit money.

Sometimes you will see them but not for long.

Also, most people know about the 1%, writing it on a bill, doesn't enlighten them that much, it might remind them for like 2 seconds.

But, i'm not going to stop you, if you think it's a good idea, go ahead, though it might bite back, everything has a cost, even money.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Guten Tag- Feel FREE to send Me as many of those that You can print.. I'll pass them out around here.

I'll send My address.

namaste

P.S. Don't fret, as it is based on "intentions" and You have a heart of Gold.. But don't send any gold as the shipping costs would make it too costly. Heck You might even get a stamp so "they" can't pin it on You. (take it out of My first shipment...)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Research indicatates this method of communication would reach many

Below Article Source Metro

Nothing quite matches the feeling of having a wallet or purse full of bank notes.

However if you take a second to consider the many grubby hands that have been on those notes, your bulging wallet become less of a swag-machine and more of a germ-dispenser.

To further this paranoia On Stride Financial conducted some research that revealed the £10 note you are using to buy your loaf of bread will have been touched by 594 different people during its 36 month life span.

With only 723 million in circulation the tenner isn’t the most common note, that honour goes to the £20 note of which there are nearly 2 billion floating around.

A £20 note will also have a massive 2,328 exchanges in its 113 month lifespan.

This may be due to it often being used in pubs and bars as the price of a round of drinks continues to increase, according to On Stride.

Unsurprisingly the least used banknote is the £50, with only 206 million in circulation (fun fact: that means there is more than £10 billion worth of £50 notes in the UK!) and the lowest amount of exchanges at 227 each.

It appears that many notes are in circulation and read by probably many many people over and over again.

I think exposure would be great!!!

Q

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

I guess the sort of over arching point is to have everyone write a message on every bill then it could not be ignored.
has to start somewhere right? the more something is 'out their' the more it is noticed and develops and goes viral.

a reply to: JimNasium

I would love to help you but i am afraid if you wish to have more of these printed you must contact my masters as i do not have the authority to sanction this.

You can contact them by putting a little message on their tools of destruction, they will read it eventually

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Please write it as 0.001 % instead since they are the real issue.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I've been writing things on notes for years, and since the increase in self-serve pay machines at stores it's much easier to pass on the more artistic or controversial messages lol

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
Please write it as 0.001 % instead since they are the real issue.

you have a good point , I was thinking to not scare people off too quickly lol, let them look at the 1% and research deeper,
but good point well made.

Q

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElOmen
We could just go old school Alexandria library and burn all the money (claiming its possessing people)
Watch first 10 seconds of video

You start.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join