It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 2012, E.T. Threat?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Willtell

I get all that. Information is key to deciphering things though. If you ever figure out how to tell bs from truth, from a single source with not one shred of a way to check anything the source says, let me know.

Life would be a lot easier that way.

It all depends who is looking.

What one person consumes another regurgitates

People in that area may have similar experiences of this OP and can confirm some of it

Synchronicity?

I rode to work one morning meditating on which way to meditate on the right side of my body or the left.
For some minutes I was trying to decide

Arriving at work a person, practically a stranger to me, said to me:
You do it like this and demonstrated how to meditate!

I was so shocked I didn’t have the courage to ask him how in the world he knew I was thinking that.

It’s a mystery for me to solve

I will solve it just like others

Precisely. There's something going on. For a short period I thought we were evolving. Another thought was that we are coming back to ways of our ancient ancestors.

I honestly don't know, but what you mentioned is exactly what has, and is happening.
edit on 10-2-2015 by 1Providence1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 1Providence1

Courtesy of Google Earth, street view:

edit on 10-2-2015 by 1Providence1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1Providence1

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: Tangerine

Providence is the OP.

That's what meant by entities that know him/her manipulating his/her surroundings.

Oh!!! LOL. Thanks for pointing that out to me.

Let's say that entities in a "spiritual " dimension manipulate us or attempt to. How would believing that change anything we do?

You have to understand that I'm not really religious. I'm an "Everything" man. This thing at one point began identifying itself as "Satan."

As in, people were stopping, looking at me, and saying "It's Satan" followed by a blank stare then they would go on about their business as if nothing happened.

Guess what my name at the local bar where i live now is?

El Diablo.

You said this thing identified itself as Satan as in people looking at you saying,"It's Satan". That's a contradiction. Do you think you are Satan?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1Providence1

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Willtell

I get all that. Information is key to deciphering things though. If you ever figure out how to tell bs from truth, from a single source with not one shred of a way to check anything the source says, let me know.

Life would be a lot easier that way.

It all depends who is looking.

What one person consumes another regurgitates

People in that area may have similar experiences of this OP and can confirm some of it

Synchronicity?

I rode to work one morning meditating on which way to meditate on the right side of my body or the left.
For some minutes I was trying to decide

Arriving at work a person, practically a stranger to me, said to me:
You do it like this and demonstrated how to meditate!

I was so shocked I didn’t have the courage to ask him how in the world he knew I was thinking that.

It’s a mystery for me to solve

I will solve it just like others

Precisely. There's something going on. For a short period I thought we were evolving. Another thought was that we are coming back to ways of our ancient ancestors.

I honestly don't know, but what you mentioned is exactly what has, and is happening.

Well that wouldn’t be too shocking to me.

I think when a certain time is upon us realities like Karma and what we would consider mind reading will accelerate

As above so below, the cosmic metaphysical law of the universe will accelerate and other things I won’t go into at this time…

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

You said this thing identified itself as Satan as in people looking at you saying,"It's Satan". That's a contradiction. Do you think you are Satan?

No, not a contradiction, only if you look at it from certain angle will it be a contradiction. Depending on the context, precursor events, etc. it could mean an assortment of things.

I should have mentioned that often when these things were happening, I would ask in my internal dialogue "what or who is causing this" followed by a person immediately doing as I had described.

As for myself, I could see how some fearful and misinformed people could seriously label others as the devil simply because they don't understand them or their situation. Pretty weak # and a lot of people do it.

Point being, we lack a great deal of understanding, yet so many people claim so assuredly this and that. Obviously with certain subjects and with what information we have, we try to draw conclusions and make guesses, for some of us it's like a past time, to others, they shun those that do. Quite an odd situation, really.

It really does seem like some great realization or knowledge is on the precipice of being known. As for my personal experiences, I may never know what caused some of them.

edit on 11-2-2015 by 1Providence1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join