It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 2012, E.T. Threat?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Maybe alien IS spiritual!
no pun intended

If by spiritual you mean entities from another plane, I think that's worthy of consideration. If that's not what you meant, what did you mean?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 1Providence1

What is the occult symbolism of a circle within a triangle and in what occult tradition?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

no pun intended

If by spiritual you mean entities from another plane, I think that's worthy of consideration. If that's not what you meant, what did you mean?

Your idea is acceptable.

Though “spiritual” is a broad term.

It might refer to religious stuff or it might refer to apocalyptic scenarios.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

no pun intended

Your idea is acceptable.

In other words, it's a pretty meaningless word.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

Way too complicated to put in words worthy of your time and attention and 2:15am...

I'll return tomorrow with an adequate explanation if that's ok.

The best I can do for now is give an example...

Someone I know passes away, they also know me intimately, they then reach the spiritual realm & become a Watcher, always in my presence...

You could apply this theory to a good person or a bad person...

From there, it all depends on how they want to manipulate my surroundings according to the knowledge and information they have/gather in the realm of the unseen.

Edit: This could also apply to people from older generations our family & friends knew, who then gathered knowledge on us from the unseen while we were in the presence of those family and friends...
eg someone good/bad our grandparents knew who we never even met...

That's a more difficult spiritual war to fight.

2nd Edit: This is not taking into account the darker side of the unseen such as fallen djinn & evil demons who can use similar tactics as well as other knowledge.

It's late and I'm struggling to convey this fully, but hopefully that helps break the theory down a little.
edit on 9-2-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

no pun intended

Your idea is acceptable.

Not really. I explained the possible context.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I get all that. Information is key to deciphering things though. If you ever figure out how to tell bs from truth, from a single source with not one shred of a way to check anything the source says, let me know.

Life would be a lot easier that way.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Willtell

I get all that. Information is key to deciphering things though. If you ever figure out how to tell bs from truth, from a single source with not one shred of a way to check anything the source says, let me know.

Life would be a lot easier that way.

It all depends who is looking.

What one person consumes another regurgitates

People in that area may have similar experiences of this OP and can confirm some of it

Synchronicity?

I rode to work one morning meditating on which way to meditate on the right side of my body or the left.
For some minutes I was trying to decide

Arriving at work a person, practically a stranger to me, said to me:
You do it like this and demonstrated how to meditate!

I was so shocked I didn’t have the courage to ask him how in the world he knew I was thinking that.

It’s a mystery for me to solve

I will solve it just like others

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

OK, thanks. But what about your reference to Providence?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

no pun intended

Your idea is acceptable.

Not really. I explained the possible context.

I accept that those are two of many possible contexts. Because it's sort of an all-purpose word that can be interpreted many ways and used many ways, it becomes pretty meaningless unless always followed by an explanation. That's what I meant.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Providence is the OP.

That's what meant by entities that know him/her manipulating his/her surroundings.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Providence is the OP.

That's what meant by entities that know him/her manipulating his/her surroundings.

Oh!!! LOL. Thanks for pointing that out to me.

Let's say that entities in a "spiritual " dimension manipulate us or attempt to. How would believing that change anything we do?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 1Providence1

Perhaps you may have been experiencing what is called...(voice to skull).

Link: sites.google.com...

I do not doubt you have experienced what you say you have; and I also do not doubt that you saw UFO's.

Sometimes I wonder if many of the UFO's people see have originated right here on earth; and perhaps there are certain locations where mind control experiments are put upon an unsuspecting public by some of TPTB.

Also...I know there are UFO's that people have seen that do not originate on earth; I would like to think that beings from other places would not experiment on us...but some of them might.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

LoL that's alright!

Depends really.

Awareness could theoretically help to avoid being a victim of the Possession...

For example, recognising our own accent when having a thought...
& making sure when we turn the thought into an action it was definitely our voice/accent...
If not that would be what I consider low level Possession, like a subtle persuasion/coercion... imo

Also recognising, by using a high level of concentration, whether your voice is within your mind...

Or if it sounds like it's external (hearing the thought rather than thinking it, if that makes sense) & not from within the mind...

Which is what I believe was the original basis for the terms "thinking outside the box", and "ghost writer"...

Makes sense to me anyways. Hopefully that's not too cryptic or nonsensical to gauge.

23 years of "hearing voices" & "seeing things" as well as 2 decades of meditation gave me a great insight to come to this realisation...

However, that awareness doesn't do much to change how people around us will act though...

In saying that, this theory could all just be my perception based on my experience...

Again, because it's so late here in London it's difficult to give a comprehensive & detailed answer.

Tomorrow I'll pick up where I left off.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Interesting. Could it be that consciousness is non-local and all of these thought voices, including those we consider to be our own personal ones, come from the same place?

I don't know the actual origins of the terms "thinking outside the box" and "ghost writer" but I would guess the former simply originated as a way of saying think outside the usual parameters and the latter referred to the "ghost" writer being invisible (ie. unknown) as in not acknowledged and out-of-the-way.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

originally posted by: 1Providence1
I later discovered a masonic-like "home" with big bunker like doors and that very symbol on the front veneer in this city. There is apparently an urban legend that the person who built it intended for it to be used for communication with E.T. and to prevent that specific area from being invaded or occupied by an E.T. force.

Just curious if you remember the address of the house or google mapped it?

Also, are there military bases near Monterey? Because I've noticed that people who experienced such things often have some 'association' with the military - either living near or having relatives in the military...

Both grand parents on my father's side were in NASA/JPL after my grandfather's tour of duty. Father was born on a U.S. military base.

Lockheed martin is nearby. So is Google. Military does do naval and air tests in the area.

36.17' 57.88 N
122.02 43.58 W

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Interesting. Could it be that consciousness is non-local and all of these thought voices, including those we consider to be our own personal ones, come from the same place?

I don't know the actual origins of the terms "thinking outside the box" and "ghost writer" but I would guess the former simply originated as a way of saying think outside the usual parameters and the latter referred to the "ghost" writer being invisible (ie. unknown) as in not acknowledged and out-of-the-way.

Yea very interesting ideas indeed. Carl Jung used to speak about those very things, about our consciousness. He also spoke often of synchronicity and linked it to the after life.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
All i bring is information from my experiences.
edit on 10-2-2015 by 1Providence1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

"Or if it sounds like it's external (hearing the thought rather than thinking it, if that makes sense) & not from within the mind...

Which is what I believe was the original basis for the terms "thinking outside the box", and "ghost writer"...

Makes sense to me anyways. Hopefully that's not too cryptic or nonsensical to gauge. "

I know exactly what you mean. There's something to it. Something very, very profound. I've seen way too much to ignore.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Providence is the OP.

Oh!!! LOL. Thanks for pointing that out to me.

Let's say that entities in a "spiritual " dimension manipulate us or attempt to. How would believing that change anything we do?

You have to understand that I'm not really religious. I'm an "Everything" man. This thing at one point began identifying itself as "Satan."

As in, people were stopping, looking at me, and saying "It's Satan" followed by a blank stare then they would go on about their business as if nothing happened.

Guess what my name at the local bar where i live now is?

El Diablo.

edit on 10-2-2015 by 1Providence1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join