It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 2012, E.T. Threat?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

So...they allow him to tell some truths, certain parts of truths, as long as he throws out some outright lies to discredit himself? How does that make more sense than silencing him altogether, or telling him to shut up, or to post only lies?

Whenever somebody says they have classified sources nobody else can talk to, classified documents nobody else can see, and you can't look into their story without risk of death, the bs meter is pegged for me. Whenever somebody admits to blatant fabrication or partial fabrication in over half of what they post, the meter starts quivering.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

And yet, look at the stories we see on here from sources that are nothing but lies, and rely on those lies to make their living. Everything he posts is an anonymous our classified source, no one else can verify anything he says because he'll "be killed" if he tells the truth.

The only difference between Veteranstoday and Sorcha Faal is that VT admits to some of his posts being lies. He does the same thing, and posts just a tiny kernel of truth and twists it into something that doesn't even resemble the truth.
edit on 2/9/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

And yet, look at the stories we see on here from sources that are nothing but lies, and rely on those lies to make their living. Everything he posts is an anonymous our classified source, no one else can verify anything he says because he'll "be killed" if he tells the truth.

The only difference between Veteranstoday and Sorcha Faal is that VT admits to some of his posts being lies. He does the same thing, and posts just a tiny kernel of truth and twists it into something that doesn't even resemble the truth.

The so-called threat of extraterrestrial invasion pales in comparison to the very real threat posed by the gullibility of large numbers of people and their inability to distinguish between belief and fact.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: 1Providence1

Sounds more Spiritual than ET.

imo.

That was my first and usual guess about it. I generally just don't think about it tbh.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Zaphod, who were you referring to?

I nearly got extremely offended.

edit on 9-2-2015 by 1Providence1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

What you say is true. I cannot argue with that.

I was merely bringing up the article and notion. I don't necessarily believe we are in danger due to non-Earth beings at all.

K?

There are important things to be found here. If your autonomy is at stake, then you should know about it.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

He was talking about the article writer not you Providence.

Zaphod is cool, and wouldn't attack another poster.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about the Veteranstoday website.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Well, no derision here... just needed more of a gauge is all... some specifics.

I've experienced (veeery rarely) something like that with strangers seemingly "taken over" by something for a moment... and acknowledge it could be a fluke of coincidence... but it scared me.

With tech as it now is, the divide between stuff seen as paranormal and 'synthetic mind control' is small... and a very difficult area to navigate and keep one's perspective.

I'll side with Charlie on this by saying it's likelier "spiritual" (whatever than really means... might as well say 'alien') than technological... though it's possible it's both.

As far as the Pacific alien fight.... I have no clue, but guess it's wrong.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Maybe alien IS spiritual!
no pun intended

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about the Veteranstoday website.

AH.

My apologies then good sir! Very sorry.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

whatever that really means

Spiritual...

As in Possession from entities that have always known Providence and connected to someone in his vicinity as he went about his daily routine.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

So...they allow him to tell some truths, certain parts of truths, as long as he throws out some outright lies to discredit himself? How does that make more sense than silencing him altogether, or telling him to shut up, or to post only lies?

Whenever somebody says they have classified sources nobody else can talk to, classified documents nobody else can see, and you can't look into their story without risk of death, the bs meter is pegged for me. Whenever somebody admits to blatant fabrication or partial fabrication in over half of what they post, the meter starts quivering.

If somebody has information that if given out will draw unwanted attention to themselves then a tactic to protect oneself is to write foolishness from time to time in order so the threats can say:
Oh this is just another Alex Jones nut. Ignore him.

In today’s world the gold may be hidden

All I'm saying is the times demands lucid thinking

edit on 9-2-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

So...they're going to pump out a bunch of lies, bury some truth in there, and then call it a day without ever indicating what's true? Because that does anybody any good...how? We'll find out some time down the road when it's too late to do anybody any good?

Not really seeing the point in putting out "truth" when there's not any way to discern what's fact and what isn't.

But hey, if "unnamed, classified sources, citing classified docs you'll never see and can't look into otherwise you'll wind up dead" is good enough for you, go with it!

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Well, no derision here... just needed more of a gauge is all... some specifics.

I've experienced (veeery rarely) something like that with strangers seemingly "taken over" by something for a moment... and acknowledge it could be a fluke of coincidence... but it scared me.

With tech as it now is, the divide between stuff seen as paranormal and 'synthetic mind control' is small... and a very difficult area to navigate and keep one's perspective.

I'll side with Charlie on this by saying it's likelier "spiritual" (whatever than really means... might as well say 'alien') than technological... though it's possible it's both.

As far as the Pacific alien fight.... I have no clue, but guess it's wrong.

What you just said right there, FLUKE OF COINCIDENCE.

At a point in time, when I was at this place, not only the frequency of 'coincidences' became astronomically high, the magnitude of them sky rocketed. No jokes, people were there! We' all saw/heard/experienced many of these strange events. Secret messages hidden in bizarre places, occult symbolism.

I'll give you one example.

For about 5 days i was constantly drawing this symbol in my notepad for class. I have no idea why. It was a triangle with a circle inscribed. A couple days after I go to a class. Before I leave, I realize there was something written on the unused blackboard. I walked up to it, and no kidding and verified by witness, there was the symbol written on the board, along with "well said..."

I later discovered a masonic-like "home" with big bunker like doors and that very symbol on the front veneer in this city. There is apparently an urban legend that the person who built it intended for it to be used for communication with E.T. and to prevent that specific area from being invaded or occupied by an E.T. force.

Creepy, huh?

You also mentioned synthetic mind control.

I just spoke with a member about 2 months ago and he was saying that I had perfected something called "neural synthesis."

Something along the lines of synchronised thinking ie: listening while thinking. Being able to do things...like the purported "Grey" beings and their telepathic communication with humans, according to the stories of many thousands of individuals. I can find sources if need be.

I've had a handful of strange private conversations with some of the members here. Very deja vu-y, time travel-y vibe to it.

Dunno man, just dunno lol.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Spiritual...

As in Possession from entities that have always known Providence and connected to someone in his vicinity as he went about his daily routine.

It certainly seemed as such.

I recognize that our minds can sometimes play tricks. However, the recent research into the quantum level of our neurons, brings into question new theories about what is affecting the neurotransmitters, both in quality and quantities.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1Providence1
I later discovered a masonic-like "home" with big bunker like doors and that very symbol on the front veneer in this city. There is apparently an urban legend that the person who built it intended for it to be used for communication with E.T. and to prevent that specific area from being invaded or occupied by an E.T. force.

Just curious if you remember the address of the house or google mapped it?

Also, are there military bases near Monterey? Because I've noticed that people who experienced such things often have some 'association' with the military - either living near or having relatives in the military...

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1Providence1
a reply to: Tangerine

What you say is true. I cannot argue with that.

I was merely bringing up the article and notion. I don't necessarily believe we are in danger due to non-Earth beings at all.

K?

There are important things to be found here. If your autonomy is at stake, then you should know about it.

Certainly, but in order to intelligently discuss whether our autonomy is at stake due to extraterrestrials visiting earth, it would seem logical to first prove that they exist. To date, no testable evidence proving their existence has been forthcoming--unless you know of some.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Spiritual...

What does "entities that have always known Providence" mean?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Hey bro, or sister unfortunately were on our own

Whether we like it or not we have to decipher, research a lot of stuff to determine what’s the truth

Unfortunately everything in life isn’t black and white

The truth over here 100 percent and lies over here 30 percent. Half truth over here 60 percent, etc.

edit on 9-2-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join