It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 2012, E.T. Threat?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I've gone over a couple articles after having heard about this. According to unconfirmed reports, the U.S. and Chinese naval fleets gathered off the coast of Northern California in September 2012.

Now an Asian intelligence agency reports that a combined fleet operation between the US and China has been going on, a full combat operation against what we are told is a “highly unfriendly extra-terrestrial threat.”

The actual classified memo on very short distribution mentions only the following:

Opposition is extraterrestrial and extremely aggressive and unfriendly
The threat represents a “clear and present danger” and is isolated to the Pacific Basin
China is forced to carry US responsibility because our own naval capability is sitting in the Persian Gulf when America is under a very real threat.
Attempts to seek confirmations or to directly verify these operations will lead to fatal consequences.

Now these are all unconfirmed, heresay if you will.

However, i have some #ing information to add. I lived in the Northern Monterey area for about 5 years, up until October of 2012 due to "Severe conditions." What im saying is, my close friends and I saw

a) Many UFO's over the course of 2008-2012

b) What seemed like extreme experiments involving mind control on the unknowing populace

c) Murder attempts on our lives

d) Gang stalking via min control

e) Tampering with our electronic devices

Around September 2012 I was in an incredible amount of anguish. Some "invisible" force seemed to be impacting my mind very intensely, and it was not good, at all. I was experiencing horrendous things, I don't even wish to speak of them. All i know is I moved away, and now those things have entirely ceased. However, I am left with horrible mental scars that have made life almost unbearable some days.

For a while I just chalked everything up to paranormal. Trust me, a lot of weird # was happening, all of the above is true, and many of the experiences were multiple witness accounts. However, this story came out, and now I'm wondering If i spent my entire college career being #ed with by a malevolent race of E.T.'s.

If you aim to simply poke fun or insult, look in the mirror and say it to the person who deserves it.

www.veteranstoday.com... d-us-navy-off-san-francisco/

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
How reliable is veteranstoday as a trustworthy news source?

Anybody?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

About as reliable as Sorcha Faal.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Isn't that the plot line for "Battleship the Movie". I certainly doubt there was a sea battle going on in the Mid-Pacific and no one noticed.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 1Providence1

Logic would tell me this....if aliens have the technology to fly all the way to earth...wouldn't it pretty easy to wipe us out? And if I was a super smart alien...id just make a disease to kill you then Id show up when its over or are little pockets of people left.

Plus if there was some large scale battle id think someone would see it.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Anybody?

Not very, it seems. The site is run by an admitted liar who claims he "has to" lie.

Classified sources? Check.

Classified docs nobody can look at? Check.

Dire warnings of what happens if you check the story out? Check.

Bs claims.

www.dailyslave.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Anybody?

First time ever quoting myself...
Here's a quote from the author himself.....

“About 30% of what’s on Veterans Today is patently false. About 40% of what I write is at least purposefully partially false. Because if I didn’t write false information I wouldn’t be alive. I simply have to do that.”

Well thats the nail in the coffin for this site and article

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I'd ask what, specifically, led you to believe mass mind control was underway?

As I always say in these threads... the tech exists (but the question is how refined is it and are folks using it?), but with our impersonal society and alienation, mental illness, especially paranoia, is prevalent, and it is thus difficult to differentiate between the two.

I hope you understand I'm not saying you're "nuts"... just wondering what exactly led you to think this is a possibility?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I believe that it was the first time China was involved in the Valiant Shield exercise. Just routine training. Gotta be prepared for anything.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Theoretically:

Neighbours come to replenish resources all the time. We're a Walmart they can park & flush at, on their way to the exciting places.

Because they can, such is their right. As ours may be, someday.

Sometimes people act like bad cops & wave their guns, when they should just watch. Sometimes bad cops get spanked, when their balls are bigger than their guns.

Moral of the story: don't bring a gun fight, to tools of gravity manipulation.

Realistically:

If it did happen, there would be no rumor of it.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

That's what I thought at first...

But Battleship was Japanese Naval expertise and Rhianna was there so this must be different.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1Providence1

Around September 2012 I was in an incredible amount of anguish. Some "invisible" force seemed to be impacting my mind very intensely, and it was not good, at all. I was experiencing horrendous things, I don't even wish to speak of them. All i know is I moved away, and now those things have entirely ceased. However, I am left with horrible mental scars that have made life almost unbearable some days.

For a while I just chalked everything up to paranormal. Trust me, a lot of weird # was happening, all of the above is true, and many of the experiences were multiple witness accounts. However, this story came out, and now I'm wondering If i spent my entire college career being #ed with by a malevolent race of E.T.'s.

[/url]

Wouldn't it make sense to first prove that extraterrestrials exist and visit earth before wondering whether they're messing with your mind? Wouldn't it be just as easy to conclude that hobbits are messing with your mind? I'm not disputing that you experienced mental anguish. I am simply questioning your tendency to attribute it to something for which we have no evidence of existence. Wouldn't it seem more logical to look elsewhere for an explanation?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I agree, the sources on this topic are not very good. Therefore the idea, imho, can only be given 2 cents of time.

Still doesn't explain away everything myself and my friends experienced.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

Where you see no evidence of there being non-Earth beings and their craft, I see mountains of it. It's really that simple.

edit on 9-2-2015 by 1Providence1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

About as reliable as Sorcha Faal.

Thanks for that. Much appreciated.
edit on 9-2-2015 by 1Providence1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

I'd ask what, specifically, led you to believe mass mind control was underway?

As I always say in these threads... the tech exists (but the question is how refined is it and are folks using it?), but with our impersonal society and alienation, mental illness, especially paranoia, is prevalent, and it is thus difficult to differentiate between the two.

I hope you understand I'm not saying you're "nuts"... just wondering what exactly led you to think this is a possibility?

It was blatantly obvious friend. People stopping dead in their tracks, turning toward you, saying the same thing that others say, or other very out of context, spooky #. Then, they would stare forward, and go on as if nothing had happened.

Im not #in around. Believe or disbelieve or remain in question, I know what I #ing saw, my friends know what we saw and experienced.

As far as im concerned, Im not getting paid for #, so I'm going to speak my piece. One can deride and dissuade as much as one wants or is told to, - you cannot and will not take away my memories or those of my friends, and what we know.

The truth regarding these matters is seething like a god damned cauldron and the frigid attempts to keep a lid on it in these years is frankly just a weak ruse at this point.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Sounds more Spiritual than ET.

imo.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Anybody?

First time ever quoting myself...
Here's a quote from the author himself.....

“About 30% of what’s on Veterans Today is patently false. About 40% of what I write is at least purposefully partially false. Because if I didn’t write false information I wouldn’t be alive. I simply have to do that.”

Well thats the nail in the coffin for this site and article

You don’t understand Secretknowledge though your name implies that you should.

The guy is trying to tell you that if he didn’t write to make himself look foolish on occasion they would kill him for telling the truth.

That means you have to learn to separate the wheat from the chaff

If he only gave us wheat they would kill him

edit on 9-2-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Or, far more likely, he's full of it, and knows it, and is writing crap.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Willtell

Or, far more likely, he's full of it, and knows it, and is writing crap.

Could be. But maybe not

How many people admit to lying when their livelihood depends on the confidence of veracity?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join