It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holder says lack of new gun laws is his 'single failure'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: greencmp

Is that one of the "Lost" episodes that never was aired?

Huh? What?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Single failure? That is like saying that there were no flaws in what he has done. I would say it is time to kick Holder out of society for being errogant.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Geezus keep it rated to PG.

LOL.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: neo96

And just think.

All those Chicago gun crimes are using illegal guns.

The oxymoron of the century !!

Since guns were outlawed, more guns have been used in crimes than ever before !!!

Chicago Crime Monitor Site

I think gun control is the new too big to fail.

Laws don't work so they keep making for laws for something that don't work.

Remember now that is government is us, and they're doing things right.

They got's the brightest minds handling the toughest challenges..

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I think gun control is the new too big to fail.

Laws don't work so they keep making for laws for something that don't work.

Remember now that is government is us, and they're doing things right.

They got's the brightest minds handling the toughest challenges..

And those brightest minds are too small to succeed !!!

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Geezus keep it rated to PG.

LOL.

Yeah, well, fair enough.

If that didn't constitute thread drift I don't suppose anything would.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
One man's failure is another man's success!

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Well it's a big win for us gun owners! Not for lack of trying though obama,holder and a lot of state representatives tried their best to enact tough gun legislation but the American public kept the pressure on during the last 6 years! Here in California one of our state senators who has been trying take our gun rights for the past 5 years just got busted last year by the Feds for trying to sell automatic weapons to the Chinese mob! This is how our govt operates they arm criminals with one hand and try to disarm citizens with the other!

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
He feels the one thing he didn't get to screw up was his biggest failure? The doofus was a walking disaster to the country, a complete incompetent boob, a cretin appointed so far above his ability it was a sick joke. He has a laundry list of failures, not passing new gun control laws was his standout shining achievement.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
Everytime they start talking about gun control they always forget their armed bodyguards. No surprise.

Yup they can go first when it comes to control. Let them run around with out armed guards and bulletproof cars. If they rep the people they should be safe right?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

All you need to know...

Jim is a genius...

PA.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Holders biggest single failure was taking an office he had no intentions of upholding in the first place.....
His next biggest failure was staying there so long......hes a puppet.

A puppet huh...i don't suppose you can name one that isn't ?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   

A puppet huh...i don't suppose you can name one that isn't ?

Now that is a hard game. You can go first, good luck to anyone to anyone trying to play.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
He just doesn't want the peasants in America to have guns. He has no problem with the police having them, or federal agents selling them to Mexican assassins for drug cartels.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I think I understand you, but I'm not sure. I'm a new "legal" gun owner in the state of California, I've always had more than my fair share of guns. But after we almost had a home invasion back in September, I felt that I should get legal and I got a permit to carry in addition. That took a long freaking time but I got it. Got my Rutger 357/.38 special the day after my birthday in December 2014. I was delighted. Very happy indeed. The only thing I discovered was that as of January 1, 2015 you now have to go through a background check just to buy a shotgun, which I think is more than over the top.

I'm sure I'm missing something in your OP. I do not intend to misinterpret your words, I'm just trying to fully understand. I'm trying to understand what you are discontent about. I'm frankly upset by the fact that you now have to go through DROS for a shotgun in Cali. That's more than I can put into words...it's incredibly WRONG!!!!!

Please help me understand your post. No insults are coming from me whatsoever, I'm just trying to put your words together to get a better understanding of what you're saying. That's all.

ETA
Teaching my 16 year old son all the gun laws. He's teaching me how to shoot my gun at the range. A very happy new legal gun owner here
He's a boyscout and goes to the range with his friend and his friends Dad to shoot at least once a month, so he's very good. I've just had guns because of my Dad, who's now deceased. I know how to point and shoot a gun...but still kind of lame.

Give me a bow and arrow however, and I'll tear a couple holes in ya' real quick!
edit on 2/11/15 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: ETA

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

I'm not sure which is more asinine, people that complain about government tyranny and police brutality while demanding that only the government, military and police have arms.

*OR*

Vigorously defending the right to defend yourself with firearms but obsequiously boot licking the very people who would be sent to disarm you by the state, as soon as government deems it necessary.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

What are you the guys agent?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
One of Holders great sucesses:

www.againstcronycapitalism.org...

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The various states have enacted the most effective "gun control" laws, by taking violent felons and LOCKING THEM UP with mandatory sentences. The gun murder rate has since gone down, down, down. Really, background checks are only an inconvenience; they don't stop criminals from getting guns. Holder is such a whineybaby. The gun control that would make him happy is to take our guns away, like Australia. Australians still kill each other, only with now it's with swords and crossbows. We're pretty much stuck with the intrusive nonsense of background checks, registration, and the waiting period. Adam Lanza failed a background check and couldn't buy at a gun shop, but he rounded up a small arsenal anyway. I'll concede that the Federal regulations make it less easy for certain people to get a gun, but that's it - less easy. Eric Holder, good riddance!

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I believe his single failure was not comitting suicide when he got caught running guns to the Mexican cartels.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join