It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puma Punku & Ancient Technology From Over 12,000 Years Ago

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: Harte

Regarding the Tiahuanaco culture that built it (if that's still what we're talking about,) the tools they had were of a copper alloy almost as hard as wrought iron.

The alloyed it, but they also benefitted from naturally-occurring elements that are already mixed in with the copper from the region. So, an inadvertent type of bronze.

Harte

I was hoping you might show up, as I know you're much more well versed on South American cultures than I am. Yes, I'm still talking about the Tiahuanaco culture, though I think some other members may have taken a nearby Stargate even further into fantasyland....

Thank you for the added information. Just out of curiosity, do you happen to know what other minerals were alloyed with cooper to make their tools? I've never heard of a copper alloy with similar strength to wrought iron, though, admittedly, I don't know all that much about metallurgy.

Arent you the guy who said you have made a smaller version of Puma Punku I asked for evidence and I am still waiting or is it jusr BS?

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Arent you the guy who said you have made a smaller version of Puma Punku I asked for evidence and I am still waiting or is it jusr BS?

No, I'm the guy who you, in a rather poor attempt at trying to discredit me, claimed said such things, but had you basic reading comprehension skills, you would see that I never said anything of the sort.

Not that I would have expected anything less than misrepresentation and barefaced lies out of you. After all, just look at the sort of videos you fill your mind with. You spend that much time listening to people lie about things, and it's bound to rub off a little...

Speaking of waiting for evidence....When are you going to be providing some? You've authored quite a few threads claiming to have evidence of a number of astonishing things, but you still haven't provided any of it...I would say I'm waiting, but I know better than to wait for that which doesn't exist.
edit on 2/13/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Jean-Pierre Protzen did some experiments in stone cutting and fitting, for anyone actually interested:

Inca Quarrying and Stonecutting.pdf

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

No, I'm the guy who you, in a rather poor attempt at trying to discredit me, claimed said such things, but had you basic reading comprehension skills, you would see that I never said anything of the sort.

Not that I would have expected anything less than misrepresentation and barefaced lies out of you. After all, just look at the sort of videos you fill your mind with. You spend that much time listening to people lie about things, and it's bound to rub off a little...

Speaking of waiting for evidence....When are you going to be providing some? You've authored quite a few threads claiming to have evidence of a number of astonishing things, but you still haven't provided any of it...I would say I'm waiting, but I know better than to wait for that which doesn't exist.

So I take it your not going to show us the smaller version of work similar to Puma Punku you said you made. Or will you show your work? Dont get mad its just a big claim your making and I would like to see some evidence of what you said you did.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Just ignore him fella ge is gullible and knows nothing of stone masonry.
First it was 12 thousand yearsbold and also I and others know you did not say what he said you said.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte
Regarding the Tiahuanaco culture that built it (if that's still what we're talking about,) the tools they had were of a copper alloy almost as hard as wrought iron.
The alloyed it, but they also benefitted from naturally-occurring elements that are already mixed in with the copper from the region. So, an inadvertent type of bronze.

Harte

I was hoping you might show up, as I know you're much more well versed on South American cultures than I am. Yes, I'm still talking about the Tiahuanaco culture, though I think some other members may have taken a nearby Stargate even further into fantasyland....

Thank you for the added information. Just out of curiosity, do you happen to know what other minerals were alloyed with cooper to make their tools? I've never heard of a copper alloy with similar strength to wrought iron, though, admittedly, I don't know all that much about metallurgy.

Copper-arsenic-nickel alloy. Stronger than the bronze we know.

I'm not an expert on South American anything, other than fraudulent claims about ancient South America.

That's me - an expert on the fraud that passes for "evidence" of ancient alien intervention.

Well, that and Atlantis.

Harte

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: moebius
Jean-Pierre Protzen did some experiments in stone cutting and fitting, for anyone actually interested:

Inca Quarrying and Stonecutting.pdf

Protzen is a top expert on the Middle Period (Tiahuanaco) and he can tell you whatever you want to know.

But you can't link to journal artilcles, usually, because they require membership or association. This is why people remain droolingly ignorant and buy into idiotic ideas like high-tech tools or cast-stone solutions, as if geologists are unable to identify stone.

If anyone wonders what I mean, the "H-stones" at Puma Punku are Andesite. Andesite is an extrusive igneous stone similar to granite but forms at surface temperature and pressure (granite can only form deep under the surface under great pressure and heat.)

It's a stupid geologist that can't tell the difference between igneous stone of any kind and cast stone-like mixtures, which, when they look like stone at all, necessarily look somewhat like sedimentary stone.

harte

edit on 2/13/2015 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
If you take time to closely study the stones you will see precision in the geometry, the curvature of the surfaces, the straightness of the edges, the perfection of the joins, the mirror symmetry, ordering of the chaos e.g. machi pichcu. The logistics involved in moving and maneuver and aligning exactly the stones which goes far beyond the technological ability of bronze age axers. Some of these alignments are on curve surface joins for fss, which blows away any bunker story they were made by simple bronze age people. There are features as well that defy a conventation explanation the drilling coring of holes through the stone which I have seen in some vids on this subject, the precision equals anything we have to day using modern technology.

Its a pity the Ufo people get their claws into this area as it really an area modern engineering and science would love to get to study but don't because of fear of ridicule.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
If you take time to closely study the stones you will see precision in the geometry, the curvature of the surfaces, the straightness of the edges, the perfection of the joins, the mirror symmetry, ordering of the chaos e.g. machi pichcu. The logistics involved in moving and maneuver and aligning exactly the stones which goes far beyond the technological ability of bronze age axers. Some of these alignments are on curve surface joins for fss, which blows away any bunker story they were made by simple bronze age people. There are features as well that defy a conventation explanation the drilling coring of holes through the stone which I have seen in some vids on this subject, the precision equals anything we have to day using modern technology.

Its a pity the Ufo people get their claws into this area as it really an area modern engineering and science would love to get to study but don't because of fear of ridicule.

It's not true that it's not studied.

What is true is that you don't study the studies, you just assume they haven't been done.

Also, cores are no big deal. Hundreds found around Egypt you know. They left pics of how they did it, and I even saw Christopher Dunn himself do a core on a block of limestone by hand using the ancient Egyptian technique - and that was on "Ancient Aliens."

Harte
edit on 2/13/2015 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

What is true is that you don't study the studies, you just assume they haven't been done.

What I find with your mannerism of this site and types of subject is you use broad statements and make subtle insinuations people have made no effort to study the issue. This site is about denying ignorance but your style on here is apart of that ignorance. If you cant link the information to back up your statements. In fact, create a thread as Op and you link the data and Ill scutinize it to the nth degrees you can count on it. If you don't want to do that never reply to me on this site again.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

What I find with your mannerism of this site and types of subject is you use broad statements and make subtle insinuations people have made no effort to study the issue. This site is about denying ignorance but your style on here is apart of that ignorance. If you cant link the information to back up your statements. In fact, create a thread as Op and you link the data and Ill scutinize it to the nth degrees you can count on it. If you don't want to do that never reply to me on this site again.

You:

it really an area modern engineering and science would love to get to study but don't because of fear of ridicule.

An over-the-top dumb thing to say. Completely broad and utterly baseless. Yet I am the one making broad statements?

If you don't like subtle insinuations, how about unsubtle ones like this:
You really haven't even got a glimmer of even the begginnings of a clue about any of this. You simply make crap up like "scientist fear to study places like Puma Punku" without even stopping to consider how stupid the statement itself is.

You could fill a library with articles about that site and it's immediate surrounding, but if they don't allow live links, why, they don't exist - according to you.

Sorry, but they do exist and the site has been studied and continues to be studied by several different teams from several different academic bases.

And I'll reply to anyone I want that posts anything at all at this site. If it is your requirement that i not reply to you, then I suggest you stop posting idiocy.

Unsubtle enough for you?

Harte

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Dont pay attention to them, they arent worth your time.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I would agree with you on this, the precision is amazing, it would have taken an advanced civilization to create the temple, and its not a stand alone piece of work, there are temples and pyramids all over the place. I think that ancients were more advanced than people give them credit for.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

It is sure great craftsmanship, nobody is going to deny that. But... it is still stones!

Now if you found an ancient titanium alloy piece with ceramics reinforced composite coating, that would be something to talk about.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join