It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO & Aliens & The Physical Evidence

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
More evidence of alien implants FTW!

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

You mean "more youtube videos that are not actually evidence"

If you had actually watched it you would have seen "Just have look u can see that this device on 9.23 is working on freq from 1mhz to 3ghz!!
So PEASE tel me how he can read 5.9Ghz from this frequency meter"
edit on 10-2-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Did you review any of the evidence presented in the videos before you entered a discussion on the physical evidence of ET and UFOs?

Videos? Certainly not.

Laboratory reports are not produced on video. They are written down.

Sworn depositions are not made on video. They are written down.

Somebody talking is not good enough. I want to see figures, numbers. I want to be able to go over them myself. I don't even care about the results, let me first look at the methodolgy of the experiment or investigation.

Raise your intellectual game. Videos are for rabble.

Obviously you know nothing about alien aircraft sightings. There have been many sworn testimony's by police officers, pilots, airforce personnel, navey generals, etc. about their own sightings and experiences with ET visitations and sightings that the government has forced them to keep quiet on. There is actually many video and written testimonies regarding the fact. Many of them are retired in their field, for good reason. If they were still paid for by the governent they could easily withdraw all their funds and kill all members of their family, as they would likley be on their property to some degree (and airforce base).

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: iDope

Did you review any of the evidence presented in the videos before you entered a discussion on the physical evidence of ET and UFOs?

Videos? Certainly not.

Somebody talking is not good enough. I want to see figures, numbers. I want to be able to go over them myself. I don't even care about the results, let me first look at the methodolgy of the experiment or investigation.

Obviously you know nothing about alien aircraft sightings. There have been many sworn testimony's by police officers, pilots, airforce personnel, navey generals, etc. about their own sightings and experiences with ET visitations and sightings that the government has forced them to keep quiet on. There is actually many video and written testimonies regarding the fact. Many of them are retired in their field, for good reason. If they were still paid for by the governent they could easily withdraw all their funds and kill all members of their family, as they would likley be on their property to some degree (and airforce base).

So all these people and their families are dead now?

I don't understand...

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

I don't understand...

No, No...once they retire they get put into the Alien Witness Protection Program by the government. None of it adds up, does it?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

No, they all came out on the subject once they were retired. Look at The Disclosure project 1st of all. There is also a book entitled UFO's: Generals, Pilots, and governent officials go on the record by Leslie Kean. these people interviewed were all within the military and such that went on the record, true testimonials that they experienced these phenomena. Sure many people will scoff testimonials off as possibly being paid for by the government, but if this were true, the government must and most certainly would have a plan to use this information against us. So which is scarier? Aliens existing and visiting Earth, or a government that would pay to spread disinfo in order to accomplish some GIANT task to soak us all up into a NWO?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

They never performed the right tests!

An "implant" would almost necessarily be a "technological" object. Such transponders used and designed here on Earth are integrated circuits.

Here is an older, simple one...this is what is seen under the scanning electron microscope.

The "alien implants" should be much like that.

Terrestrial devices use a method of "induction" to power them, and require a electromagnetic "exciter" field. Alien devices would need to operate much the same way. Considering how shallow the "implants" are, and their appearance, I would say those are micro-meteorites. It doesn't seem unreasonable for that sort of thing to happen.

The testing they did do wasn't well done or well reported. Thinking that 10 milligauss is a strong field is a bit overly dramatic. Truth is that your refrigerator magnets are far stronger. The radiation of electromagnetic fields was done entirely wrong. They failed to isolate the subject in a faraday cages; doing so would eliminate the possibility of external radio frequency being detected.

Those devices NEVER emitted VLF. The emission of Radio Frequency typically requires a radiator that is "tuned" or built to the frequency it will be operating at...VLF frequencies have wavelengths measured in miles.

I would have doubts that the detecting device could accurately measure 60 GHz.

The objects being removed all have an irregular shape, and a surface that is also rather irregular. Integrated have a flat, polished appearance, almost mirror like in some instances, they can also have rather interesting "patterns".

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Videos? Certainly not.

I can sign a document swearing (even under oath) that I saw a craft piloted by a Zork from Zorkon. That's is not testable evidence that Zorks exist or visit earth. Where is the testable evidence proving that extraterrestrials exist and visit earth. How in hell would a police officer, pilot, airforce personnel, navy general (huh?) seeing a "craft" be able to determine where it came from?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

I don't understand...

No, No...once they retire they get put into the Alien Witness Protection Program by the government. None of it adds up, does it?

Its not supposed to...
All they need to do is keep up bickering among ourselves about the reality of it all...Some AH is prolly getting a good laugh out of it.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

No, they all came out on the subject once they were retired. Look at The Disclosure project 1st of all. There is also a book entitled UFO's: Generals, Pilots, and governent officials go on the record by Leslie Kean. these people interviewed were all within the military and such that went on the record, true testimonials that they experienced these phenomena. Sure many people will scoff testimonials off as possibly being paid for by the government, but if this were true, the government must and most certainly would have a plan to use this information against us. So which is scarier? Aliens existing and visiting Earth, or a government that would pay to spread disinfo in order to accomplish some GIANT task to soak us all up into a NWO?

Testimonials don't mean crap. They aren't testable evidence. Where is the actual testable evidence?

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

You ever try to employ a "negative hypothesis", or a "negative probability"?

Its a way you can look at something and know what it isn't.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

Its not supposed to...
All they need to do is keep up bickering among ourselves about the reality of it all...Some AH is prolly getting a good laugh out of it.

Right. So there would be no need to kill entire families off.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: iDope

So which is scarier? Aliens existing and visiting Earth, or a government that would pay to spread disinfo in order to accomplish some GIANT task to soak us all up into a NWO?

I am going with C. Navy Generals, Pilots and Government Officials hallucinating on the job.

edit on 10-2-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

navy general (huh?) seeing a "craft" be able to determine where it came from?

Obviously you know nothing about alien aircraft sightings nor Navy Generals.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Its not supposed to...

lol

I should think that entire families would be kind of rare...

What top scientists blew themselves up?

edit on 10-2-2015 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

Its not supposed to...

lol

I should think that entire families would be kind of rare...

What top scientists blew themselves up?

I think he is talking about the scientists that worked on the Nazi Bell?
link
@40:30

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

They never performed the right tests!

An "implant" would almost necessarily be a "technological" object. Such transponders used and designed here on Earth are integrated circuits.

Here is an older, simple one...this is what is seen under the scanning electron microscope.

The "alien implants" should be much like that.

Terrestrial devices use a method of "induction" to power them, and require a electromagnetic "exciter" field. Alien devices would need to operate much the same way. Considering how shallow the "implants" are, and their appearance, I would say those are micro-meteorites. It doesn't seem unreasonable for that sort of thing to happen.

The testing they did do wasn't well done or well reported. Thinking that 10 milligauss is a strong field is a bit overly dramatic. Truth is that your refrigerator magnets are far stronger. The radiation of electromagnetic fields was done entirely wrong. They failed to isolate the subject in a faraday cages; doing so would eliminate the possibility of external radio frequency being detected.

Those devices NEVER emitted VLF. The emission of Radio Frequency typically requires a radiator that is "tuned" or built to the frequency it will be operating at...VLF frequencies have wavelengths measured in miles.

I would have doubts that the detecting device could accurately measure 60 GHz.

The objects being removed all have an irregular shape, and a surface that is also rather irregular. Integrated have a flat, polished appearance, almost mirror like in some instances, they can also have rather interesting "patterns".

Wow nice post! Thanks for the information!

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Okay...so show us your source!

See, for example, Hipparcos Catalogue, HIP 54+piscium, field H6, also field H52. In relation to these fields, please note that:

Caution must be exercised in assuming that entries flagged ‘C’ are non-variable: they may be variable at levels below the Hipparcos detectability threshold (see Figure 2.1.1), or they may have shown variability in the past (e.g. Be stars, or long-period eclipsing binaries). Source

This is where you have made your error. The variability of 54 Piscium is around 0.1, which falls below the Hipparcos satellite telescope's threshold of detectable variability. See fig. 2.1.1 in the quoted source.

I do not propose to go through this rigmarole for my other statements. Now you know my source, check for yourself.

edit on 11/2/15 by Astyanax because: I can't be bothered.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: iDope

Obviously you know nothing about alien aircraft sightings.

No, what is obvious is that you have parsed my post with the same quick, incisive intelligence and attention to detail that a codfish devotes to the future welfare of its offspring.

In response to your post, I refer you to my signature.

edit on 11/2/15 by Astyanax because: my signature varies, but not today.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Okay...so show us your source!

See, for example, Hipparcos Catalogue, HIP 54+piscium, field H6, also field H52. In relation to these fields, please note that:

Caution must be exercised in assuming that entries flagged ‘C’ are non-variable: they may be variable at levels below the Hipparcos detectability threshold (see Figure 2.1.1), or they may have shown variability in the past (e.g. Be stars, or long-period eclipsing binaries). Source

This is where you have made your error. The variability of 54 Piscium is around 0.1, which falls below the Hipparcos satellite telescope's threshold of detectable variability. See fig. 2.1.1 in the quoted source.

I do not propose to go through this rigmarole for my other statements. Now you know my source, check for yourself.

Thank you...

Now tell us WHY this is even relevant!

Your are attempting to "nit pick" and I don't think you know what a "nit" even looks like; in short, you are attempting to use a bit of real data to bolster your false position. So kindly explain WHY this is relevant.

ETA: Wow...sorry about not doing this first.

I just looked up HIP-3093 in the Hipparcos data table...it has absolutely NO variability data associated with this star. Meaning...it's NOT a variable star!

Not sure where you are getting your data, but it would appear that you are confusing your tables and types.

IF I check on the others will I find the same?

By-the-way; I would invite all of y'all to check this on your own.

edit on 11-2-2015 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2015 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join