It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO & Aliens & The Physical Evidence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
So this thread is here to review the physical evidence noted in these videos, we can discuss the history, the methods, the technology, and the scientific pioneers in the search for extraterrestrial life.

Most of the physical evidence noted by the public has been alien implants which is a term used in Ufology to describe a physical object placed in someone's body after they have been abducted by aliens. Claimed capabilities of the implants range from telepresence to mind control to biotelemetry (the latter akin to humans tagging wild animals for study). As with UFO subjects in general, the idea of "alien implants" has seen very little attention from mainstream scientists.

We also need to have a look at willful ignorance when discussing evidence which some will be blind to no matter what:

Willful ignorance is the state and practice of ignoring any sensory input that appears to contradict one’s inner model of reality. At heart, it is almost certainly driven by confirmation bias.

It differs from the standard definition of “ignorance“ — which just means that one is unaware of something — in that willfully ignorant people are fully aware of facts, resources and sources, but refuse to acknowledge them. Indeed, calling someone "ignorant" shouldn’t really be a pejorative, but intentional and willful ignorance is an entirely different matter. In practice though, the word "ignorance" has often come to mean "willful ignorance", and indeed, in many non-English languages, the word based on the same stem actually carries that meaning.

It is sometimes referred to as tactical stupidity.

Depending on the nature and strength of an individual’s pre-existing beliefs, willful ignorance can manifest itself in different ways. The practice can entail completely disregarding established facts, evidence and/or reasonable opinions if they fail to meet one’s expectations. Often excuses will be made, stating that the source is unreliable, that the experiment was flawed or the opinion is too biased. More often than not this is simple circular reasoning: “I cannot agree with that source because it is untrustworthy because it disagrees with me”.

In other slightly more extreme cases, willful ignorance can involve outright refusal to read, hear or study, in any way, anything that does not conform to the person’s worldview. With regard to oneself, this can even extend to fake locked-in syndrome with complete unresponsiveness. Or with regard to others, to outright censorship of the material from others.

Readers should be aware that willful ignorance is a mechanism that actually protects the brain from becoming unable to function in situations that it just can’t handle. An individual can never accept its whole own reality being meaningless or making no sense, as that would make it impossible to act towards any goal. Forcing an individual into such a state has psychologically been found to be comparable to the death of the higher developed parts of the brain from an outside perspective.

This means that the morally right way to treat such individuals is not to look down upon, ridicule or attack them, but to help them to be able to accept reality again. This is most easily accomplished by offering a way to transition without having to give up their own pride and sense of reality, by starting out with the individual's own model of reality, and then slowly walking the way towards actual observed reality by fitting every piece inside of it in a sensible fashion that offers improved abilities to predict the future (which should not be hard, since that is by definition guaranteed).

edit on 7-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

edit on 2.8.2015 by Kandinsky because: fixed title typo

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Because alien implants puts such a harsh reality on the E.T UFO phenomenon. It's not so easy to discredit it and is rather creepy.

So is rather left untouched in most cases, They seem to try to force themselves to forget and go back to attacking UFO videos lol.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

It's not so easy to discredit it and is rather creepy.
It's not so easy to give it any credibility when there is no independent corroboration that the "implants" are anythin extraordinary. Not for those who actually are interested in actual evidence.
edit on 2/7/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I'm going to have to disagree with you on there, There's a couple different videos and authentic reports of metallic objects being removed from individuals with no prior scar before being removed. Out of curiosity, many of these doctors have had these objects lab tested, Also to find out if there is any *rust* or if the metal may poison ect there are many reasons to test objects after removing them.

I'd say that's probably the best physical evidence we have right now of abductions. Seeing how a person can only get these types of things by abductions of many sorts. Abducted by doctors or terrorists or w.e Probing people with objects. Aliens also can do the very same thing lol and this is evidence that they are infact kidnapping people and shoving things in their body.

As a joke, Anal prob. As a reality. Tracking devices? Biotags? Maybe.
It's still a phenomenon that is occuring today.

Alien implants

There is literally so much out there its hard to deny expecially when these labcoat boring type people in a medical room setting are explaining this crap to us.
edit on pm2u2815Sat, 07 Feb 2015 21:25:13 -0600 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Out of curiosity, many of these doctors have had these objects lab tested,

Got those lab reports?

Leir? Really?

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

You could of just clicked the link and watched some of the operations that were filmed.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Whn an implant is removed from a human body and sent to multiple labs to test composistion of alloys and makeup of the chip, and the findings consistently show that the material is not known or found on this planet, wouldn't that give credibility that the implants are extraterrestrial?

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I asked for independent corroboration.
Leir (podiatrist) has provided none.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Maybe MKultra is doing it? lol. I don't think someone just trips and falls on nanotechnology and gets it lodged in their skin.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: iDope

Unless the person gets hit inthe face with a meterorite. Yeah it would.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Leir probably got them from space and put them in himself right?
One case of strong trace evidence came in France...at Trans en provence where a lavender farmer saw a landing in his lavender field.....
Investigated by SEPRA I think with surprising results....another French case was a UFO landing on a railroad ROW....
Both cases left traces of unquestionable nature.....
Close to home. there was that collision with a train engine and one or two with autos including a cop car.....

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I would have to sit on google and look through a ton of material to find what you are asking.

Heres a UFOlogy video showing testing of *implants* removed.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

More evidence to look over for those interested.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
You still wouldn't find it because Leir provided none of it except for the source of a single analysis.

Leir and Sims had reported on their Website that Fuierer's data pointed toward extraterrestrial origins. Contacted by phone, Fuierer indicates he rues the day he got mixed up with Leir and Sims. "Unfortunately, my name is still associated with them," he says.

"I found nothing particularly unusual about the objects," says the engineer. "I was told virtually nothing about their origins. At the time, I said certain characteristics -- mineral deposits-- were similar to those found in meteorites. But that was turned around in their report. My statements were taken out of context, I was misquoted. The samples I examined could have been nothing more than slivers of iron -- perhaps from a wire hairbrush -- that the body had calcified. That scenario is much more probable."

www.artgomperz.com...

No independent corroboration of the extraordinary claims. None. Nada. Zilch.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

That's like some guys blog lol. Keep looking tho. That article was written in the same year 9/11 happened in 2001.
Well its not really an article its a blog.

Anyways i would have to keep digging around to find these test results.

Also keep in mind that the whole UFO community online is bogged down with Theories and peoples oppinions.
It's frustrating sifting thru the B.S to find the Gems of truth from the people who actually interacted in these cases.
But i know that alien implants are removed and seen by doctors. But that Leir guy specializes or did at least well he was alive in removing implants. Not everything he removes will be an alien implant. As doctors remove all kinds of things from people in general as that was his job. His exception is that he looked at CT scans by people claiming to be abductees. Which is not something most doctors do nowdays because of ridicule. And the fact testing can and is very expensive.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

That's like some guys blog lol.
This isn't.

But New Mexico Tech associate professor Paul A. Fuierer, the author of the metallurgical study, said the meteorite theory has been taken out of context.

"The object reminded me of what could be meteorite material, but I'm not prepared to say it is meteorite," Fuierer said, noting that the objects consisted of common elements such as aluminum and iron. "I have to admit they were odd-looking samples, but I'm by no means saying these are alien implants."

articles.latimes.com...

Anyways i would have to keep digging around to find these test results.
You won't find them because Leir never provided them.

His exception is that he looked at CT scans by people claiming to be abductees.
You forgot to mention that he was a UFO "enthusiast" as well. That brings up the problem of confirmation bias.

And the fact testing can and is very expensive.
And without it the claims of extraterrestrial origins cannot be regarded as valid.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

im still looking but heres another choppy alien implact video. I say choppy because it's a compliation.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The "History" Channel?
Really?

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

So one engineer dosn't want to be drawn into the UFO crowd. What does that have to mean?

I don't really see your point. My point is that objects that are lab tested to be similar to meteorite compounds have been removed via surgery before by people claiming to be abductees.

It's anyone oppinion on how those objects got there, if someone is walking around in forge stepping on alloys enlodging them into their skin and then playing the E.T abduction card. Yeah some *Implants* or forign objects that metallic in nature pulled out of people.

Eitherway i don't need to watch these to know that this is happening. Maybe some of the people who are in this thread might feel that this is more possible after watching some of these videos that are pretty graphic. But i personally have seen E.T so i know that they are taking people and putting tags in them or something. Maybe on the optumistic side are curing dieases. I have no idea what the intentions are behind them. And it's not like this stuff isn't scrutinized because it is. This is like arguing over zombies and warewolves if you feel aliens and implants belong in the same genre.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

And without it the claims of extraterrestrial origins cannot be regarded as valid.

Ahh Phage , i guess you just aren't a UFO believer . Personally i am on the fence but your statement above has me scratching my head . Without testing the claims can not be regarded as Invalid . Proof or it did not happen just seems so childish . I have done things in my life where people ask for proof . I just have to know in myself that it happened . People don't need to prove anything to you just the same as i didn't have to prove anything to those who questioned me . I was what it was , it is what it is . Perhaps your time might be better spent proving that UFOs Arent real . Good luck with that , you can not prove that something is not real . Time is on the UFO believers side here . You would need to revalidate your proof every single day .

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join