It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO & Aliens & The Physical Evidence

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Well I think that testing out the implants and seeing that they arent anything man made would show that they are ET objects.

So where is the lab report that states that they are not man made....

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
They could be man made, but why would anyone implant someone against thier will?
I thought this open letter by Dr. R. Koontz was very insightful and personally think the implants need more study.
As I stated before they very well be the smoking gun to aliens being very real.

www.alienscalpel.com...
Open Letter On Scientific Evidence for Extraterrestrial Implants from Dr. R. Koontz

May 26, 2009
To Whom It May Concern:

I am a Ph.D. experimental nuclear physicist, and I was once with the US Navy’s Naval Security Group. While assigned with the National Security Agency, I taught electronics related to remote intelligence gathering. My clearance is a lifetime National Security Agency Top Secret with Cryptographic Endorsement and Code-Word Access.

In the web page linked to below, I have posted news articles and background
information that substantiate my credentials.

www.doctorkoontz.com...

Regarding Whitley Streiber’s reports about alien implants and his recent interview of Dr. Roger Leir, and also regarding Whitley’s interview of an American scientist who says he was implanted with some sort of technological device, I find the evidence very compelling.

In particular, I note the reported non-terrestrial isotope ratios of the putative implant,the reported emissions of electromagnetic energy and the apparent microstructure of the possible device. This is physical evidence that has been and can be analyzed.

I also note that the interviewed scientist seems quite clear-headed and sensible. Furthermore, the scientist has demonstrable knowledge about carbon nano-tubes and appears to indeed be the scientist he claims to be.

I see no reason whatsoever to discount what these men are saying. Indeed, quite the opposite is true: My opinion is that this matter should be taken very seriously and, eventually, should be openly addressed by both federal authorities and by the public.

However, I realize that federal authorities are unlikely to openly address this matter, and my opinion is that mainstream news media will not write even a single, unbiased, article on the subject.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   

They may be...In the minds of uneducated fools who lack any sort of critical thinking ability, and in the books and YouTube videos of liars and charlatans.

....But not in the real world.

Still looking for that damned ignore function...

Edit: Apparently the ignore feature was taken out a few years ago, due to the mods keeping the forums clear of garbage. I think it needs to be reinstated. As I said before, it's getting really annoying seeing the same things plastered all over the forums, and if 60 threads espousing the same thing, which numerous members have shown to be based entirely on falsehoods, isn't garbage, I don't know what is.

What the hell is happening to ATS lately? *shakes head*
edit on 2/12/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

They may be...In the minds of uneducated fools who lack any sort of critical thinking ability, and in the books and YouTube videos of liars and charlatans.
....But not in the real world.
Still looking for that damned ignore function...
Edit: Apparently the ignore feature was taken out a few years ago, due to the mods keeping the forums clear of garbage. I think it needs to be reinstated. As I said before, it's getting really annoying seeing the same things plastered all over the forums, and if 60 threads espousing the same thing, which numerous members have shown to be based entirely on falsehoods, isn't garbage, I don't know what is.
What the hell is happening to ATS lately? *shakes head*

I think you should look at your own posts and look to see if theyare on topic posts or an off topic rant?

Discuss the topic which is the physical evidence of UFOs & Aliens.

edit on 12-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord
You have yet to provide any physical evidence supporting any of your outlandish fantasies, in any of your threads, hence your 'topic' is null.

I'm not going to waste my time discussing things that have been shown over and over to be entirely false with someone who has no interest in hearing or discussing anything that doesn't fit into their illogical, uneducated, demonstrably wrong, preconceived fantasies.

As soon as some testable, verifiable evidence is produced, I will be quite happy to discuss it at length.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

I have to wonder how interested you actually are in a discussion when you open a thread with two youtube videos and a lengthy pre-emptive rant about "willful ignorance." You're just setting up a flame fest. Not to mention the GLP style snarky commentary videos you obviously had on hand and are clearly enjoying posting. You'd probably fit in better on a forum like that if all you're looking for are "attaboys."

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

I'm not going to waste my time discussing things that have been shown over and over to be entirely false with someone who has no interest in hearing or discussing anything that doesn't fit into their illogical, uneducated, demonstrably wrong, preconceived fantasies.

I agree. Barring an ability to block some posters, I'm going to leave this thread.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

I have to wonder how interested you actually are in a discussion when you open a thread with two youtube videos and a lengthy pre-emptive rant about "willful ignorance." You're just setting up a flame fest. Not to mention the GLP style snarky commentary videos you obviously had on hand and are clearly enjoying posting. You'd probably fit in better on a forum like that if all you're looking for are "attaboys."

Threads not about me its about the evidence in the videos.

I wonder if you even watched the videos before posting.

Also that willful ignorance is what I am seeing being posted as people refuse to discuss the evidence in the videos, its rather telling. I think most posting on this thread havent even looked at the evidence presented in the videos, because no one is discussing the evidence presented in them.
edit on 12-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Also that willful ignorance is what I am seeing being posted as people refuse to discuss the evidence in the videos, its rather telling. I think most posting on this thread havent even looked at the evidence presented in the videos, because no one is discussing the evidence presented in them.

You are a special kind. Although not the first to grace ATS with such methods

Present the evidence that is claimed in the videos that you posted (which by the way have posted numerous times in other thread, yet you refuse discuss them there) and many will discuss that evidence.

Until you can present the said evidence there cannot be a discussion about it as its not present in this thread, do you understand or will the term willful ignorance show it head again if you reply to this?

If you want people to discuss the videos say so or go to the many other threads that have discussions on them and stop rinsing and repeating subjects and videos that have been discussed numerous times over the years.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

The only person who is being willfully ignorant here is you. Countless people have explained to you, often in great detail, the flaws in your premises and in your countless YouTube videos of frauds and liars. They've told you what real evidence is, why all the videos you post are anything but evidence, and have tried to tell you how real science (not phony YouTube UFO "proof" science) works, and yet you keep posting more of the same worthless videos and parroting the same tired old lines.

I don't believe you've ever even acknowledged those who are trying to educate you other than to accuse them of being off-topic, trying to derail the thread, or not watching your videos before posting (which, by the way, everyone who has been here awhile has already seen most, if not all, of them).

To believe in this or that crazy thing is fine. That's why most of us are here. But to keep clinging to something that has been proven over and over again to be garbage, and to constantly attack anyone who doesn't buy into your nonsense, is about as ignorant as it gets.

You have a brain. Try using it now and then....
edit on 2/12/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Yeah. I watched that episode of UFO Files.

Ten years ago.

It starts with the montage of Jaime Maussan's greatest hits, right? I think there's a shot of Adamski's light fixture in there, too.

I don't know how long you've been into UFOs but here's a pointer: If it's on the Hysteria Channel and it's about UFO's it's not a reliable source. You'll have to double check everything if you're really interested in the truth.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel
the montage of Jaime Maussan's greatest hits, right? I think there's a shot of Adamski's light fixture in there, too.

I don't know how long you've been into UFOs but here's a pointer: If it's on the Hysteria Channel and it's about UFO's it's not a reliable source.

I remember when it was The Hitler Channel and you could trust its programming.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

right than why do you talk about other people that are posting here?

How is calling people willfully ignorant and imagining that they didn't watch the stupid videos on topic? Its because you are avoiding the discussion about how there is no evidence to be found, only claims of evidence. That is WI.

edit on 12-2-2015 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Well I think that testing out the implants and seeing that they arent anything man made would show that they are ET objects.

Could be considered the smoking gun of ETs being real.

!manmade != alien

Oops, allw me to translate... NOT manmade NOTEQUAL alien

Just because something is not man made, does not mean it is alien. And, traditionally...NOT manmade = Natural.

But, here is the kicker; these objects, while natural, are likely not of Earth...but then again how many micro-meteorites are...of Earth that is. I'm sure a few actually are bits of Earth that got kicked up into the atmosphere, and then fell into someone's toe, but I'll just bet those are far more rare than extraterrestrial sand entering and causing exceptionally small injury.

The few things that can be taken learned here are that these objects are not man made, and that is what blows the whole idea of "alien implant" out of the water.

From Webster's:
"2: to insert in living tissue (as for growth, slow release, or formation of an organic union) "

This is what comes to mind for most, I should think. and these objects miss by several A.U.

When dude cuts one open and finds circuitry; THEN he will have his "alien implants", but not before.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
a reply to: tanka418

Actually I would put the failure at #6. The tests he does are easily repeated, providing he is open with the samples.

But he wasn't open with the samples and we don't get to see his data or really look at his methodologies so that the tests could be reproduced. I think all we have is youtube videos. I think he represented himself as if he complied with 4. but I don't think he did. And Im like this with everything, not just alien stuff...

And that is his greatest error/failure, further it tends to make him out to be a fraud.

As for his testing methodology...His limited thinking, and inability to find acceptable "experts" for his examinations are another factor.

But, for me, it's the grossly incomplete nature of his testing regimen, and the serious lack of professionalism in his "electrical engineer"... The only tests he did with any validity are the SEM tests, and they showed a "natural" object.

So, sorry "FormofTheLord" all this guy shows us is a failing professional who is turning into a fraud and charlatan. Kind of sad.

edit on 12-2-2015 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Here is an astrobiologist Richard Hoover who found evidence of extraterrestrial life in meteorites. I thought it was interesting and could point to ET life out there.

Astrobiologist Richard Hoover spent more than forty six years working at NASA. In that time, he established the Astrobiology Research Group at the NASA/Marshall Space Flight Center, and became internationally known for his research on microfossils in meteorites. Hoover has published many papers in which he asserts the discovery of extraterrestrial life in meteorites.

Hoover no longer works for NASA, but he continues his controversial research and is currently an astrobiologist at Athens State University and a visiting research professor with the Centre for Astrobiology at the University of Buckingham. Hoover discussed his research in a lecture at the 2014 International UFO Congress. At the event, Hoover sat down with journalist Lee Speigel of the Huffington Post. Speigel asked Hoover to explain what it is that convinces him that life is not restricted to Earth. Hoover responded, "I am absolutely convinced that life is not restricted to the planet Earth because I have found the remains of lifeforms that are absolutely, conclusively extraterrestrial."

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Here is an astrobiologist Richard Hoover who found evidence of extraterrestrial life in meteorites.

Care to show his peer reviewed papers on those claims?

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

Your first link doesn't work...it links to a document, NOT Hipparcos data.

So it does. Apparently you have to access that page from the query page, which is here. Go there and type 54 Piscium into the appropriate field. When you finish, check the other entries previously mentioned.

The quoted variability threshold is around 0.012 of actual magnitude.

The threshold itself varies depending on several factors, as mentioned in the document. That's why it is given as a graph, not as a number. Again, see fig. 2.1.1.

edit on 13/2/15 by Astyanax because: of obsessives.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
This topic was deemed a hoax on another ATS thread but I think it could be true because crinoids arent aluminum, according to the tests made the object was pure aluminum. So this could be considered evidence of a possible ancient advanced civilization or even ET involvement in ancient times. I am posting it here because its physical evidence, and this thread is about the discussion of physical evidence.

The Voice of Russia and various other Russian sources are reporting that a 300 million year old piece of aluminum machinery has been found in Vladivostok. Experts say a gear rail appears to be manufactured and not the result of natural forces.
According to Yulia Zamanskaya, when a resident of Vladivostok was lighting the fire during a cold winter evening, he found a rail-shaped metal detail which was pressed in one of the pieces of coal that the man used to heat his home. Mesmerized by his discovery, the responsible citizen decided to seek help from the scientists of Primorye region. After the metal object was studied by the leading experts the man was shocked to learn about the assumed age of his discovery. The metal detail was supposedly 300 million years old and yet the scientists suggest that it was not created by nature but was rather manufactured by someone. The question of who might have made an aluminum gear in the dawn of time remains unanswered.

The Voice of Russia also reported a man from the Russian city of Vladivostok found a metal detail stuck to a piece of coal. The object comes in a "distinctive shape which was reminiscent of a modern tooth-wheel."

The man was lighting fire to heat his home when he spotted the odd object. Without naming the man, the 'Voice' reported he sought the help of "scientists of Primorye region" to study his find. The scientists reportedly said the object was man-made and it was supposedly 300 million years old.

The technology to craft the metal detail found by the man did not exist on Earth at the time of its supposed manufacture. The material found in the object, particularly the 2 per cent magnesium, prompted speculations that the object could not have been of Earthly origin.

The object has been subjected to X-ray diffraction analysis to study its components. Results showed the object is made of "very pure aluminum with microimpurities of magnesium of only 2 - 4 percent."

Igor Okunev, a senior fellow at the St. Petersburg Institute of Nuclear Physics, is the scientist who reportedly confirmed the age of the metal detail.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   

you are not supposed to knowingly post known hoaxes.

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join