It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO & Aliens & The Physical Evidence

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

originally posted by: draknoir2

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

So here are a few news stories that caught my eye, very interesting and I would toss it in the evidence bin for discussion too.

Also lets stay on topic and discuss the Op of the thread and the evidence in the videos and not each other which is against T&C of ATS.

I believe that was also proved to be lens flare off the deer's face - mirrored vertically [the bright dots correspond to its eyes].

Really!!?

I'd seriously like to see the physics on that...to bad its probably non existent. But, I would like to see some sort of explanation as that seems a wee bit counter-intuitive given the circumstances.

Well its an interesting point of view that its from the deers eyes, however common sense tells us that cannot be correct because they mentioned it flying around and then flying off in the news report. Deer eyes dont hover in trees or fly off lolz.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

So here are a few news stories that caught my eye, very interesting and I would toss it in the evidence bin for discussion too.
Also lets stay on topic and discuss the Op of the thread and the evidence in the videos and not each other which is against T&C of ATS.

I believe that was also proved to be lens flare off the deer's face - mirrored vertically [the bright dots correspond to its eyes].

Really!!?

I'd seriously like to see the physics on that...to bad its probably non existent. But, I would like to see some sort of explanation as that seems a wee bit counter-intuitive given the circumstances.

Why am I not surprised?

Oh PLEASE! at least try...

The lights and the locations of the animals eyes don't line up vertically. Further, such reflections in photographic equipment may not even be possible.

So, what we have is a deer caught between two light sources, and probably doesn't know which one to "freeze' and stare at".

One confused deer.

ETA. you should never be surprised when I ask for the science...it is the only real gauge we have.

edit on 9-2-2015 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Well its an interesting point of view that its from the deers eyes, however common sense tells us that cannot be correct because they mentioned it flying around and then flying off in the news report. Deer eyes dont hover in trees or fly off lolz.

Well, you see, there are people in this world that will provide very misleading stories to accompany their odd photos. In other words, people make # up. Why? Because people will believe them even after they are caught. Why? Because people rationalize things because they want to believe in something really bad. This is a very well documented phenomenon. In other words, people make # up because they have an audience.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

I think your lines are wrong.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

I think your lines are wrong.

Ummm...okay.

Just how can vertical lines be wrong in this instance? They illustrate a clear horizontal offset, that wouldn't be present in a reflection.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Its kind of obvious. The picture is at an angle so your lines are offset. and to show lens flare, the lines would go to the corresponding eye, so the lines would cross. Where the line crosses, should be the center of the picture. But you really need the original and you really need eyes. The perfect match to the deer head is good enough for most though. I'm on a phone so can't really show you. Maybe someone else can.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Its kind of obvious. The picture is at an angle so your lines are offset. and to show lens flare, the lines would go to the corresponding eye, so the lines would cross. Where the line crosses, should be the center of the picture. But you really need the original and you really need eyes. The perfect match to the deer head is good enough for most though. I'm on a phone so can't really show you. Maybe someone else can.

Ok this is loony tunes, watch the video before you comment please, so you dont make the error of sounding uninformed. A light shines down on the deer illuminating the area then comes foward out of nowhere, please look at the video to see why there is no way on earth for a deers eyes to do what you guys are talking about. Please educate yourself to the evidence presented so we can have a decent discussion about it. Its clear you didnt watch the video because if you did you would see its not deer eyes lighting up the entire area because its a infra red camera. Also another light shines on a different deer out of nowhere. . . .
edit on 9-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Its clear you didnt watch the video

correct. I looked at the photo with lines on it that were at a right angle to the screen shot of the video of a photograph. Not the actual photo. Not sure why I would watch the video at this point...or even bother with your silly threads at this point.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Well than...I'll just have to give you that one...the horizontal offset is not what I thought...My bad.

I don't buy the lens flair part though...looks more to me to be a vehicle in the mid distance...say 100 yards or so. Looks very much like vehicles at my gate after dark...

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Its clear you didnt watch the video

correct. I looked at the photo with lines on it that were at a right angle to the screen shot of the video of a photograph. Not the actual photo. Not sure why I would watch the video at this point...or even bother with your silly threads at this point.

No one is making you post its totally up to you if you want to contribute to a conversation or not. There are plenty of other threads on ATS that you may enjoy more than this one. Of course you welcome to stay but please refrain from calling my threads names like silly its uncalled for, just as if I started calling your threads names, it doesnt belong in a on topic discussion.
edit on 9-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Well than...I'll just have to give you that one...the horizontal offset is not what I thought...My bad.

I don't buy the lens flair part though...looks more to me to be a vehicle in the mid distance...say 100 yards or so. Looks very much like vehicles at my gate after dark...

A vehicle with downward pointing ears directly above the deer head with upward pointing ears.

You guys will go to any length to find an alien, huh?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

So what evidence have you come up with?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

No one is making you post its totally up to you if you want to contribute to a conversation or not. There are plenty of other threads on ATS that you may enjoy more than this one. Of course you welcome to stay but please refrain from calling my threads names like silly its uncalled for, just as if I started calling your threads names, it doesnt belong in a on topic discussion

My bad, your threads are looney tunes and the epitome of willful ignorance.

Am I at your level yet

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

So what evidence have you come up with?

Start with page 1 look at the OP and move on from there.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I did. Keep up the hard work.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

No one is making you post its totally up to you if you want to contribute to a conversation or not. There are plenty of other threads on ATS that you may enjoy more than this one. Of course you welcome to stay but please refrain from calling my threads names like silly its uncalled for, just as if I started calling your threads names, it doesnt belong in a on topic discussion

My bad, your threads are looney tunes and the epitome of willful ignorance.

Am I at your level yet

Please try not to sink to insults, instead discuss the evidence presented in the videos. LOLz

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Oh no, more rubbish!!!
More ridiculous youtube video's...

The second video, how in gods name is that not obvious to you that its a water droplet on the lens?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Please try not to sink to insults, instead discuss the evidence presented in the videos. LOLz

Huh?
Seriously, just about every one of your posts is incredibly insulting and then followed by some stupid off topic youtube video. I am having a hard time taking you seriously. I think I am being played again...

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Huh?

Seriously, just about every one of your posts is incredibly insulting and then followed by some stupid off topic youtube video. I am having a hard time taking you seriously. I think I am being played again...

Its not about me, this thread is about the evidence in the videos or any other evidence people may find and come upon. Like I said your welcome to stick around but please discuss the evidence and not me, because this thread isnt about me and there is no need to start going off topic.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I thought you would agree.

in order to show lens flare, we need the original photo. Without that, there really is nothing but an odd photo and a story. Can't really call that evidence of aliens, that's for sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join