It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan is really choked....says theyll wipe out ISIS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Oddly enough the outfits who dress much like ISIS in the USA are the police forces who supposedly protect and serve....whats the difference between them?
One is sanctioned the other not....

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

I know those Police get up to some dodgy crap that has resulted in numerous peoples demise but we have yet to my knowledge to witness them cut the heads of innocent aid workers or burn people alive and all in the name of there God.

edit on 7-2-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Killing out of hand is still as dead....these are the new North American version....just you watch it happen.....
Make no mistake it will happen here with our boys in black...its already started...

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

About bloody time!

I'll be pulling up a chair and have some popcorn while I watch how this unfolds. For the past year I've been watching what ATS members say about ISIS. "Leave em alone", "It's not them you need to go after'", "It's the States fault", and finally, "blaming the tail and not the head".

I say, exterminate all of them. Law #15 -48 laws of power:

Crush Your Enemy Totally

All great leaders since Moses have known that a feared enemy must be crushed completely. (Sometimes they have learned this the hard way.) If one ember is left alight, no matter how dimly it smolders, a fire will eventually break out. More is lost through stopping halfway than through total annihilation: The enemy will recover, and will seek revenge. Crush him, not only in body but in spirit. - See more at: 48laws-of-power.blogspot.ca...

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Im going to have to go ahead and call you out on WW2 being the worst war in history. I'm going to have to say that Ghengis Khan marching across both continents was probably the most sadistic and deadly wars ever. Even then i bet theres been worse.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Brings to mind the old Conan line....
"To crush your enemies, drive them before you and hear the lamentations of their women...."
or some such.....little seems to have changed since the hyperborean age hey?

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I say go for it!
I hope other Arab states follow suit. As far as the U.S. is concerned, we need to let them settle the score. It's their neighborhood not ours.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

But how will they be able to blame the white man with "inconvenient" facts like yours?

Like you said-they have been doing the same crap for thousands of years.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: plube

You know.........

I read posts like this and im struck at just how stupid and bigoted we as a society have become.......

No seriously........

What kind of delusion to people live in who continually think that every group, or every bad thing that happens in this world is carried out by zionists, jews, Israel, or all three?

I mean what kind of delusional hatred do you have to have for a specific group of people, that you are blind to your own bigotry BLAMING a group of people , instead of the actual people (isis and muslim extremist) who carry out the atrocities?

The media and others (including our president, who in his speech woudlnt even say the words Islam and extremist in the same sentence) bend over backwards to placate, explain away, and downplay the actions by sicko muslim extremist, accusing anyone who calls them out on their bs as racist, right wing sickos, ALL THE WHILE, blaming "zionist" and "israel" and "Jews"

Christ the anti-semetic rhetoric and BS has hit an all new level.......thats all it is is thinly veiled antisemitism, and its not fooling anyone anymore, trust me most intelligent people know EXACTLY what you people are saying when you do this......

Some people are just BAD, some people are JUST EXTREMIST, the jew/israeli boogeyman isnt out to get you.....

But the damn members of ISIS sure as hell will take your head in a heart beat and theyll tell you exactly who they are doing it for while they do it......

edit on 2/7/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I don't think Jordan can do much, as pointed out earlier ISIS hide in 3 countries and none of them are Jordan.

What can Jordan do? Serious question armchair generals

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

Jordan has been taking part for months in American-led airstrikes against the group, which has seized large parts of Iraq and Syria. But until now, Jordan had kept its participation relatively quiet, for fear of trouble with Islamist extremists at home. That changed on Thursday, when the king appeared in state media reports wearing military fatigues, and was filmed paying condolences to the father of the slain pilot as warplanes flew overhead. The jets were said to be saluting the pilot’s family on the way back from the mission against the Islamic State, also known as ISIS or ISIL.
jordan is acting under the us umbrella in the sense that we are allowed to bomb Iraq and evidently parts of Syria so so are the Jordanian military

www.nytimes.com... source for above

english.alarabiya.net... they seem to be on their third day of bombing at least in Syria so they(Jordan) are either allowed to do it via agreement with Assad or he(Assad) is choosing to let them violate his airspace to bomb Isis either way they are doing it

"Sorties of air force fighters today bombed bases of the Daesh terror gang,” state television said in a bulletin, using a derogatory Arabic name for the militants. It said some of the targets were in the Syrian city of Raqqa but gave no other details.

www.youtube.com... video of the strikes with an intro showing the ground crews and whatnot

www.nine.com... UAE to resume air strikes in solidarity with Jordan

www.worldaffairsjournal.org... and this one quotes a us general talking about how iran has a role to play in this conflict agaisnt isis as well as the iraqi prime minister saying british and iranian forces are allready helping iraq train its militas and army to attack isis

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Im going to have to go ahead and call you out on WW2 being the worst war in history. I'm going to have to say that Ghengis Khan marching across both continents was probably the most sadistic and deadly wars ever. Even then i bet theres been worse.

No I'm afraid your wrong...

World War II was the deadliest military conflict in history. Over 60 million people were killed, which was over 3% of the 1939 world population (est. 2 billion). The tables below give a detailed country-by-country count of human losses. World War II fatality statistics vary, with estimates of total dead ranging from 50 million to more than 80 million.[1] The sources cited in the footnotes of this article document an estimated death toll in World War II that range from approximately 60 to over 80 million, making it the deadliest war in world history in absolute terms of total dead but not in terms of deaths relative to the world population. The higher figure of 80 million includes deaths from war-related disease and famine. Civilians killed totaled from 38 to 55 million, including 19 to 25 million from war-related disease and famine. Total military dead: from 22 to 25 million, including deaths in captivity of about 5 million prisoners of war. Recent historical scholarship has shed new light on the topic of Second World War casualties. Research in Russia since the collapse of the Soviet Union has caused a revision of estimates of Soviet war dead.[2] According to Russian government figures USSR losses within postwar borders now stand at 26.6 million.[3] In August 2009 the Polish Institute of National Remembrance (IPN) researchers estimated Poland's dead at between 5.6 and 5.8 million.[4] The German Army historian Rüdiger Overmans published a study in 2000 that estimated German military dead and missing at 5.3 million.[5] War dead totals in this article for the British Commonwealth are based on the research of the Commonwealth War Graves Commission.[6] Contents
en.wikipedia.org...

The Mongol conquests were definitely brutal and according to statistics, as reliable as they can be I imagine, the Mongol wars are second to WWII

Of course those wars weren’t merely 5 years , as was WWII, but over a century

So the maybe 80 million dead in WWII was only over 5 years

Imagine that 80 MILLION DEAD IN 5 YEARS!

And poor Russia 26 million dead

• 60,000,000–85,000,000 – World War II (1939–1945), (see World War II casualties)
• 40,000,000–70,000,000 – Mongol conquests (1206–1324)[1][2][3][4]
en.wikipedia.org...

Whatever it matters, I don't like being right. I hate war and every time I think of its death and destruction it makes me kinda sick.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
I think they screwed up this time alright....but will this one small country be able to ignite the backlash it will take from the ME to get rid of them?

for the time being at least as long as they do not think too hard about who funded them to begin with.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
"United Arab Emirates sends squadron of F-16 jet fighters to Jordan."
indianexpress.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
"Choked" is used in the military for failure by the way...

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

It's worse when you perform it but HEY better us that those who can't.
It is just a calling like any other.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
a reply to: Forensick

Jordan has been taking part for months in American-led airstrikes against the group, which has seized large parts of Iraq and Syria. But until now, Jordan had kept its participation relatively quiet, for fear of trouble with Islamist extremists at home. That changed on Thursday, when the king appeared in state media reports wearing military fatigues, and was filmed paying condolences to the father of the slain pilot as warplanes flew overhead. The jets were said to be saluting the pilot’s family on the way back from the mission against the Islamic State, also known as ISIS or ISIL.
jordan is acting under the us umbrella in the sense that we are allowed to bomb Iraq and evidently parts of Syria so so are the Jordanian military

www.nytimes.com... source for above

english.alarabiya.net... they seem to be on their third day of bombing at least in Syria so they(Jordan) are either allowed to do it via agreement with Assad or he(Assad) is choosing to let them violate his airspace to bomb Isis either way they are doing it

"Sorties of air force fighters today bombed bases of the Daesh terror gang,” state television said in a bulletin, using a derogatory Arabic name for the militants. It said some of the targets were in the Syrian city of Raqqa but gave no other details.

www.youtube.com... video of the strikes with an intro showing the ground crews and whatnot

www.nine.com... UAE to resume air strikes in solidarity with Jordan

www.worldaffairsjournal.org... and this one quotes a us general talking about how iran has a role to play in this conflict agaisnt isis as well as the iraqi prime minister saying british and iranian forces are allready helping iraq train its militas and army to attack isis

I get the airstrikes, but you cannot bomb them into submission. If Jordan wants to defeat ISIS then it needs to stand up more that a few airstrikes or even a lot of aistrikes.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

This isnt WW2 and history, whats your point here, we are talking ISIS and Syria and Jordan, not the NAZI party of Germany in 1938.

Please keep on topic...

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Well it certainly looks like this little kingdom has sparked the UAE at least......
Now of we could get the Iraqis up to snuff the pressure would be on.....
Meanwhile Egypt, Saudi,and Turkish Jets and boots would be a help too....
Though I doubt there will be much Saudi help or Turkish either.....

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
This is what all countries should be doing.

The sentiment shouldn't be: "Jordanians going to war because a Jordanian was brutally tortured and killed".
It should be "The world, as decent human beings, going to war because a human being was brutally tortured and killed by an evil group against civilized humanity".

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join