It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS tries to anger whole Muslim world by executing 3 Chinese Muslims for fleeing

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IamAbeliever

Yeah it doesn`t make any sense,they even have other muslim fighting against them, things aren`t as they appear to be.

This reminds me of when I would go in the AOL chatrooms back in the 90`s, I was a big time troll and made a lot of enemies.on more than one occasion when things got really heated and threats were flying I would dare people to come to my house and deal with me face to face, and then I would give them the name and address of an ex-neighbor that I didn`t like. I sometimes wonder how many crazy AOL people actually showed up at his door.

anyhow, this whole ISIS thing seems to be a lot like that, a mob of crazy people doing crazy things and getting the whole world mad at them and claiming that they are muslims.It`s almost like they are setting all muslims up to be hated and killed.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Isil would kill God if it could get it hands on him, her or it...

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

I think you underestimate the value of three Chinese nationals to an atheist leadership when those nationals took off to take up a religious crusade in the first place.

I don't think the Chinese government will really care all that much. They have plenty more men where those came from.

China won't care about it too much until it's national interests are directly threatened.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Too much talk and not enough action. Time to take out the trash. The stories are getting sick. Kill them all and let Allah sort them out. Blitzkrieg them all. May the spirit of Genghis Khan reign hell on them all. Why they draw this out is beyond me. I don't always say war is the answer but war is the answer.

The world is frothing at the mouth for blood. There has to be something to that fact. Maybe this is leading up to a global military force and the ushering in the NWO. It's hard to see through the half truths this world shows on a daily basis. I hope this force isn't worse than IS.

It's hard for me to be optimistic. Sorry about that character flaw.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA
Too much talk and not enough action. Time to take out the trash. The stories are getting sick. Kill them all and let Allah sort them out. Blitzkrieg them all. May the spirit of Genghis Khan reign hell on them all. Why they draw this out is beyond me. I don't always say war is the answer but war is the answer.

The world is frothing at the mouth for blood. There has to be something to that fact. Maybe this is leading up to a global military force and the ushering in the NWO. It's hard to see through the half truths this world shows on a daily basis. I hope this force isn't worse than IS.

It does make you not want to read the news some days doesn't it.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
ChinA has execution on the books for terrorism and belonging to a terrorist cell , so i don't know where these people were planning on going long term . If China sees this as a loss of face then it wont be good for Isis . Once again wannabe Wahhabi s forgot to read the fine print in the recruitment videos .

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anyafaj

It's almost to the point of disconnecting altogether. The world is truly sick. Thanks for letting me vent.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anyafaj

It's almost to the point of disconnecting altogether. The world is truly sick. Thanks for letting me vent.

Anytime. There are some days when I just get sooooo, I won't complete the sentence as I like it here and don't want to get banned. Anywho, some days I need to breathe if you will, so I go on Netflix and watch American Dad or Family Guy for a laugh or two. Or I watch weird Kung Fu movies from the 70's and make up my own translations, or have fun with the mouth not matching the words. LOL It was a thing with my dad and I when I was a kid. Same with the Red Shirt Timer. Shut off the internet, go watch the original Star Trek, set the timer and see how long it is before the Red Shirt dies. LOL

I got in it because he'd be watching it, fall asleep, I'd go to change the channel, and he's shout, "I was watching that!"

"No you weren't! You were asleep!"

"I was watching it behind my eyelids!"

Now of course I'm hooked. Only the original for me. LOL

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure their recent actions will lead to escalation of the whole thing, I think that's precisely what they want sadly.
I'd love to see a world where people respected each other, even if they disagree, they were at least respected enough for having the intellect to make up their own mind on things, for being brave enough to come to their own conclusions on things, but remain humble enough to remember the rights of others to do the same.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Its jiust like these guys are working night and day to stir up a biblical Armageddon isn't it?
They piss off Gog and Magog, now they thumb their nose at china.....almost a ringer for the biblical version....

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
China is funny that way. While they may not value such highly, but from what has gone on, while they may not like the person, they prefer to keep all internal problems internal. I would say that they have to be careful when it comes to such.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The Chinese don't give a damn about 3 guys who went off to fight in Syria.

That's 3 less mouths to feed to any communist.

They aren't going to do anything, other than maybe bolster security in those provinces that border these places.

Otherwise, they'll do it on their own. China doesn't actually need anybody's help to defend it's own country it seems.

It's also not responsible for the rise of ISIS, considering it hasn't ( that we know of) meddled in the affairs of those nations, as much as NATO and other countries have.

I'd stay out of it too if I were China.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I can't see any country caring if some of their people are executed if those people left to join IS. They made their beds....

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Considering the technology that the west has and the technology that ISIS has, ISIS could NEVER grow large enough to be too large to fight. That is laughable.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: Anyafaj

Burning people alive is forbidden in Islam...

Unless you're muhammad though, huh?

LOL.

"But wait...we're not really sure about those texts, but we're absolutely sure about all the other ones that says our religion is a peaceful one!"

ffftt.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

this was probably their justification...

sunnah.com...

Allah's Messenger sent us in a mission and said, "If you find so-and-so and so-and-so, burn both of them with fire." When we intended to depart, Allah's Messenger said, "I have ordered you to burn so-and-so and so-and-so, and it is none but Allah Who punishes with fire, so, if you find them, kill them."

They have been finding these obsure ahadith to justify their actions, just like they used ahadith to justify throwing homosexuals off roofs..they are finding these ahadith and following them.

edit on 6-2-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Seamrog

Do you have texts from the time of Muhammad that say differently about burning people alive?

Maybe you should share them instead of trying to predict what others will say.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

If I were China, I wouldn't care.

Those people executed were idiots who left China and went to go murder and rape with ISIS. They got disenfranchised and wanted to leave but ISIS whacked them instead. It's their own fault for having gone over there.

I can't see China getting all hot and bothered over these three. If the people had been innocent Chinese students or tourists or aid workers ... then yes. But these guys? No.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

? disenfranchised ? Chinese volunteers...

it might be called Desertion by a western juror... capital punishment is not unheard of even in the USA military

just because ISIS did the foul deed does not make the punishment 'overboard' or 'extreme'... a couple of deserters does real damage to morale.... but a death cult never lets a good crisis go to waste (sound familiar)...hence the capital punishment in this instance

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Seems like they misunderstood the Hadith.
Muhammad tells them to burn the enemy, but tells them as they're about to depart what he has ordered them to do can only be done by Allah.
Compare none to Allah, not even the Prophet.

Sounds like he was teaching them a lesson in that sense.

Narrated Hamzah al-Aslami:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) appointed him commander over a detachment. He said: I went out along with it. He (the Prophet) said: If you find so-and-so, burn him with the fire. I then turned away, and he called me. So I returned to him, and he said: If you find so-and-so, kill him, and do not burn him, for no one punishes with fire except the Lord of the fire.

حَدَّثَنَا سَعِيدُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا مُغِيرَةُ بْنُ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ الْحِزَامِيُّ، عَنْ أَبِي الزِّنَادِ، حَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ حَمْزَةَ الأَسْلَمِيُّ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَمَّرَهُ عَلَى سَرِيَّةٍ قَالَ فَخَرَجْتُ فِيهَا وَقَالَ ‏"‏ إِنْ وَجَدْتُمْ فُلاَنًا فَاحْرِقُوهُ بِالنَّارِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَوَلَّيْتُ فَنَادَانِي فَرَجَعْتُ إِلَيْهِ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ إِنْ وَجَدْتُمْ فُلاَنًا فَاقْتُلُوهُ وَلاَ تُحْرِقُوهُ فَإِنَّهُ لاَ يُعَذِّبُ بِالنَّارِ إِلاَّ رَبُّ النَّارِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Grade : Sahih (Al-Albani) صحيح (الألباني) حكم :
Reference : Sunan Abi Dawud 2673
In-book reference : Book 15, Hadith 197
English translation : Book 14, Hadith 2667

sunnah.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join