It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS tries to anger whole Muslim world by executing 3 Chinese Muslims for fleeing

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Chinese paper is claiming IS just executed 3 Chinese militants for fleeing!

The Islamic State has killed three Chinese militants who joined its ranks in Syria and Iraq and later attempted to flee, a Chinese state-run newspaper said, the latest account of fighters from China embroiled in the Middle East conflict.

China has expressed concern about the rise of the Islamic State, nervous about the effect it could have on its Xinjiang region, which borders Pakistan and Afghanistan.

But Beijing has also shown no sign of wanting to take part in the U.S.-led coalition's efforts to use military force against the militant group.

Is IS now trying to DRAW China into the fight???? Maybe I should have put this into the World War 3 forum. Holy crap on a fudgesicle bar Batman! They are not only desperate, but what little mind they had, they have LOST!

The paper on Thursday cited an unnamed Kurdish security official as saying that a Chinese man was "arrested, tried and shot dead" in Syria in late September by the Islamic State after he became disillusioned with jihad and attempted to return to Turkey to attend university.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well anyone who joins ISIS deserves what they get...
No real loss here.

In the long run China may get involved...

Can't see it happening anytime soon though.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

well well maybe it was not as glamorous as they thought , i think that any and all of these murdering terrorist scum should suffer in the same way .

i do not like violence but in the case of these people they should be taken out of the gene pool .

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
ISIS will take over everyone and everything they can. It won't be long before they will be too big to fight or we WILL have WW3. Why our POTUS isn't taking them seriously I don't understand. This is no surprise.

This back in November '14

peakoilpetroleumandpreciousmetals.yuku.com...

ISIS Has Invaded a New Country – Another One the Obama Administration Abandoned to Terrorists

The ISIS terror state isn’t just taking ground in Iraq and Syria. They are now expanding their borders West.

The Islamic State has already received pledges of allegiance and support from: Al-Qaeda in Yemen; Boko Haram in Nigeria; Tehreek-e-Khilafat in Pakistan; Ansar Beit al-Maqdis in Egypt; and Soldiers of the Caliphate in Algeria. However, it’s ISIS’ recent infiltration of Dernah, Libya, that is the most alarming.

Derna is a city with around 100,000 people right off the Mediterranean coast. And ISIS is now patrolling their street, controlling their courts, and recruiting more would-be jihadists to join their twisted cause.

According to CNN:

“The fighters are taking advantage of political chaos to rapidly expand their presence westwards along the coast.”

“The sources say the Derna branch of ISIS counts 800 fighters and operates half a dozen camps on the outskirts of the town, as well as larger facilities in the nearby Green Mountains, where fighters from across North Africa are being trained.”

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Well... I guess they really want the whole world to hate them. I don't want to minimise the deaths and the horrors they've caused by making this comment, but they're like real life trolls. Instead of posting hateful stuff online and disrupting forums, they preach hateful stuff and disrupt... well, civilisation, I guess?

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Well anyone who joins ISIS deserves what they get...
No real loss here.

In the long run China may get involved...

Can't see it happening anytime soon though.

I agree this is a lot of "you get what you ask for". But at the same time, I thought it also went against the beliefs of Islam? To me this continues to prove IS is no more Islam then Westboro are Christian. I knew it from the beginning, it's a shame it took them so long to open their eyes to it. As with all religions there are fundamentalists who will claim to be the true believers and sucker people in. When their eyes are opened, they are the ones that will suffer, along with the innocents.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
As in China, the land of way too many men, is going to care too much about three men more or less.

These were just going to end up being troublemakers anyhow. China is likely more than happy to let ISIS deal with them.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Burning people alive is forbidden in Islam...

Not much against beheading in the right circumstances though.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

They were shot.

(Not sure on the uptick on that one myself? Hmmmm?)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

LoL my bad I guess I've been conditioned to think "ISIS = Beheading"...

Yeah shootings the same really, right circumstances then it's not forbidden.

Either way, ISIS don't really care what's forbidden or not...

In fact, I'm surprised they were humane enough to use a bullet to kill their deserters.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Seems like a plot to have the whole world join together to destroy Islam.
Who does isis really work for?

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anyafaj

They were shot.

But that pilot was burned alive ....

I so hope they piss off China and Russia somehow (probably with a terror attack somewhere), because that will mean no more political correctness (?!) and they will get bombed out into oblivion and then covered with salt just in case ...

I am sorry (not really) if I offend anybodies moral judgment here, but those creatures need to vanish from the face of the world or there will be chaos.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thill

originally posted by: Anyafaj

They were shot.

But that pilot was burned alive ....

I so hope they piss off China and Russia somehow (probably with a terror attack somewhere), because that will mean no more political correctness (?!) and they will get bombed out into oblivion and then covered with salt just in case ...

I am sorry (not really) if I offend anybodies moral judgment here, but those creatures need to vanish from the face of the world or there will be chaos.

According to reports, IS use a twitter campaign to ask people how the pilot should die. The "winning" manner of demise, was to die burned to death and under rubble as his "victims" had in air strikes.

I just posted this in another thread I just left where people are so "Pics or it didn't happen" I had enough. (Charlie I paid you a nice compliment. Thank you for the education you have been providing me on the Arab world and Islam. It has been invaluable, but the thread was getting too annoying and too much with the arguing.)

Sick Twitter Campaign

Thousands of ISIS supporters took to Twitter in the days after Jordanian pilot Moaz al-Kasasbeh was captured to suggest sick methods of execution - including the two techniques that ultimately resulted in his death, it emerged today.

The method of murder raises the chilling prospect that ISIS may have been influenced by the Twitter campaign, which used the Arabic hashtag #SuggestAWayToKillTheJordanianPilotPig to elicit ideas from the terror group's supporters.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
People who join ISIS of DAESH know what they are getting into when they join.

If they sign up to behead people, rape, murder and torture, then they should know what lies ahead for them if they should choose to leave. Leaving DAESH, leaving ISIS is seen as leaving the religion, absolutely forbidden with death as the penalty.

Join a death cult, it's your choice
die by the same death cult, you made the choice
it is not up to me to judge,
you got what you choose for yourself in the end.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

And...what would be those "right" circumstances?
Quran Chapter and Verse please for clarification, thanks in advance.
Tell me about "right" circumstances, some mans high horse,
as they decide who shall be killed in the name of "Allah".

Then tell me that it is not the zeal of Islam to make this the rule of the world.

Then tell me that not all Muslims have this zeal, and the world must
make exceptions to differentiate Extremists from those non Extremists

Or...tell me that the Quaran needs to be brought into the 20th century,
and all of those who follow it!

edit on 5-2-2015 by burntheships because: format

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
What is their end-game in all of this? It feels like they are trying to anger the world, to draw as many as possible toward something. There is the 88 lbs of Uranium they are reported to have stolen. Hell if I know.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever
What is their end-game in all of this? It feels like they are trying to anger the world, to draw as many as possible toward something. There is the 88 lbs of Uranium they are reported to have stolen. Hell if I know.

Some in the threads stated Armageddon.

Their Islamic version of it if you will. Who knows.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Jihad would be the right circumstances (not the jihad you hear about in the media)...

But tell me...

Cos I'm confused here...

Why ask for a Quran verse...

& then say the Quran should be brought into the 20th 21st Century...

Surely with such a proclomation you already know what's in the Quran...

Or are you just parroting the narrative of many others who haven't actually read it?

Thanks in advance!

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Well, all the NSA has to do now is hack all their social media accounts and put messages that they want their mommies and are coming home. Instant death warrants to them all, and good riddance.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
China is a sleeping tiger, poke them too much and they will move fast. This will not bode well for ISIS, if they are killing Chinese nationals. Mind you that they do not like the Chinese citizens that are followers of Islam, but this is not going to go over well. Chances are they they be mentioning their displeasure to Russia, that will communicate such to Syria and it will have subtle effects.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join