It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas students forced to pull pants down after feces found on gym floor.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Source: www.wjla.com...

"I felt uncomfortable, and I didn't want to do it," 11-year-old Eliza Medina. "I felt like they violated my privacy." She was one of about two dozen elementary students who were rounded up in the small town 90 miles southwest of Fort Worth. Eliza's mother, Maria Medina, said boys were taken to one room, girls to another, and they were ordered "to pull down their pants to check them to see if they could find anything."

This hits a bit close to home for me. I have a nephew attending this school. Luckily he was a not a part of it. Ive heard stories about the teachers there being shady like they have something to hide. The fact that this happened, does not help ease those rumors any.

Basically, what happened, is that during recess inside of the Gym, a teacher found human feces on the Gym floor. The teachers rounded up all of the students and forced them to drop their pants so that they could inspect them. This is SICK. This makes me so angry that I cannot even think straight. What gave these teachers involved the idea that they could do this?

Its a small school and a small town. Population of around 450 people. The class sizes are tiny. You're talking about maybe 10-15 students per grade. So when something like this happens in a small town, it can ruin you and embarrass you because everyone and their dog will know.

We send our children to school and we put them into the hands of the teachers to be safe there.

I smell a lawsuit.

I can almost guarantee you that there is a lot more to this story that will come out in the coming days. I am beginning to wonder if a lot more is going on at this school now.........
edit on 28-1-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Unbelievable, they would have to shackle me to keep me from tearing out throats.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Unbelievable, they would have to shackle me to keep me from tearing out throats.

This is one of the most shocking things I have heard (outside of shootings) that has happened at a school in a long long time. I wonder if there are some kind of pedophile undertones going on here that are about to rise to the surface as we learn more.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

I smell a lawsuit.

That cracked me up haha.....and this is just awful. Can't believe it would even cross their mind to do this....

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
How in the Firetruck did an adult think this was OK and that there wouldnt be major repercussions???

There is no logical or rational explanation for this other than some sort of sick twisted pedo thing.
If I was a parent of a child at that school I would be calling for blood

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Sickos...

What were they planning on doing even if "they could find anything"???

Sounds Satanic to me... So much so that I'd burn it down on teacher training day if my child was involved.

"You need people like me... So you can point your f#ing fingers, and say... 'That's the bad guy'!"

edit on 28-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
How in the Firetruck did an adult think this was OK and that there wouldnt be major repercussions???

There is no logical or rational explanation for this other than some sort of sick twisted pedo thing.
If I was a parent of a child at that school I would be calling for blood

You and me both. My sister is removing her son (my nephew) from the school immediately and permanently. I talked to her for a bit earlier, and she told me that there is currently a small exodus going on there right now where parents are removing their children from the school.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
You have got to be [snip] me.

But Baugh said early into the investigation, his understanding is that the children were told to lower their pants just a little.

Oh yeah, that's totally fine.

The superintendent is hoping to have his investigation into this incident wrapped up by Wednesday, after he has heard from all parties involved.

He may yet get an earful on Thursday night, though. Some angry parents are already planning to show up at the school board meeting to demand that someone be held accountable.

WOW. I would be lawyered up. I can't see how this isn't an easy win. I would sue, recoup my court costs and donate the money.

How anyone thought this was acceptable is beyond me. I'm not usually one to call for peoples jobs for making a mistake, but this is a freaking big one. I would not trust any teacher with judgement that poor with children.

Perhaps supervising the kids would have been a better option...
edit on 2820150120151 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2015 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Its a small school and a small town. Population of around 450 people.

You can run but you can't hide.

boys were taken to one room, girls to another, and they were ordered "to pull down their pants to check them to see if they could find anything."

thefuq?

So the teachers involved might as well leave town. I wouldn't serve them at the local supermarket or gas station.

edit on 28-1-2015 by James1970 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Source: www.wjla.com...

"I felt uncomfortable, and I didn't want to do it," 11-year-old Eliza Medina. "I felt like they violated my privacy." She was one of about two dozen elementary students who were rounded up in the small town 90 miles southwest of Fort Worth. Eliza's mother, Maria Medina, said boys were taken to one room, girls to another, and they were ordered "to pull down their pants to check them to see if they could find anything."

This hits a bit close to home for me. I have a nephew attending this school. Luckily he was a not a part of it. Ive heard stories about the teachers there being shady like they have something to hide. The fact that this happened, does not help ease those rumors any.

Basically, what happened, is that during recess inside of the Gym, a teacher found human feces on the Gym floor. The teachers rounded up all of the students and forced them to drop their pants so that they could inspect them. This is SICK. This makes me so angry that I cannot even think straight. What gave these teachers involved the idea that they could do this?

Its a small school and a small town. Population of around 450 people. The class sizes are tiny. You're talking about maybe 10-15 students per grade. So when something like this happens in a small town, it can ruin you and embarrass you because everyone and their dog will know.

We send our children to school and we put them into the hands of the teachers to be safe there.

I smell a lawsuit.

I can almost guarantee you that there is a lot more to this story that will come out in the coming days. I am beginning to wonder if a lot more is going on at this school now.........

I WAS raped at a very young age and have very severe PTSD from it. When my daughter's preschool was teaching them to tie their shoes, they would have them take their shoes off, their socks off, and put everything back on again. I lost my mind thinking bad things happening to her at school. Luckily the school psychologist was a good friend of mine and she explained what the class was do and even invited me to watch. After that I was ok with it. If I saw this, however? You think I lost my mind over socks and shoes, imagine stripping them down completely! And most children do not know they have the right to say "NO". Thankfully because of what happened to me, my daughter knew that no one, not even a teacher or a doctor, was allowed to make her take her clothes off. And the doctor could but only if a lady was with her. She also learned very early no one was allowed to touch her where her underwear or her top covered her. When a kid on the school bus tried to touch her boob, when she was 16, but between autism and other conditions, she's really 12 (she's special ed), she immediately yelled for the monitor, they got the kid off the bus, and pressed charges.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
originally posted by: [post=18935606]Bloodydagger[/post

You and me both. My sister is removing her son (my nephew) from the school immediately and permanently. I talked to her for a bit earlier, and she told me that there is currently a small exodus going on there right now where parents are removing their children from the school.

I honestly cannot say I blame them! If my kid were there, I'd be right there with them pulling mine out. That mess would NOT fly!

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
That happened when I was in second grade. A teacher found a childs dump near the door of the class room. They narrowed down the possible offenders and did the same thing. This was in 1954. There was an uproar at that time too. But most of us kids were just happy that the culprit had been found and we would not have to worry about coming across that kind of obstacle again.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Well... I've run into some supremely stupid teachers upon the rare occasion, so perversion isn't the first thing that occurs to me.

However, if they found a dookie outside, somewhere, and decided to get the children naked and have an 'inspection,' the pedo angle might be more legitimate.

Either way, they shouldn't be "educating" anyone...
edit on 1/28/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
What the actual?!?

This is disgusting on so many levels.

Unfreakinbelievable

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
What the actual?!?

This is disgusting on so many levels.

Unfreakinbelievable

You're telling me. This is one of the most disturbing school stories Ive heard in a long time. There are usually shenanigans happening at random schools between teacher and student over the years, but this takes that fact to a whole new level and then some. This is dark, perverted and downright vile.
edit on 28-1-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
What a shocker of a story......there must have been very little going on the that pea brain of a teachers head.....this story has pedo written all over it.....

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

But Baugh said early into the investigation, his understanding is that the children were told to lower their pants just a little.

Eliza Medina insists it was more than that.

"Like ... to where your butt is," is how she put it.

So the superintendent is a liar...

The reason I say this assuredly is that there is no way that they'd "find the culprit" by pulling the pants down "a little"...

It defeats the purpose of checking everyone's ass for s# stains...

If that is indeed what they were doing...

Freaks... All of them...

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
This makes me wonder how much of this goes on at small community schools now. Maybe this story will make others speak out.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I don't know what is more shocking, that they did this, or that they were too stupid to find another way to identify the poor kid ?

The child probably has a physical situation that lead to the accident.

If I were a teacher my first thought would have been protecting the childs privacy while determining if there was a medical situation happening

unreal

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I think more dumbass than pedo personally. That would probably go down as one of the most brazen and odd pedo attacks in history. Teacher pooping on the floor so they can check underwear seems far fetched.

So am I the only one here that watches Bob's Burgers? Feel kinda bad for making light of the situation. The mad pooper!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join