It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas students forced to pull pants down after feces found on gym floor.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
What ever happened to encouraging the children to ask to go to the bathroom when they get an urge? Handle the issue in a non-threatening way. It could have been dropped by a terrified and anxious student. It happened in my classrooms when I was in the low grades too, but it was handled quietly and in such a way that we did not know who did it. This however, crosses a serious line. I too would pull my children from the school.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This is disgusting.
I'd be lawyering up and taking my kids out of the school. Revoke the teachers' licenses and throw the perverts in jail.
Poor kids will probably always be afraid to go to school now, and poor parents will always be afraid to send them to one.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Someone needs to find a new line of work away from children. Small town, every one probably knows the person. Wonder what they think now.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I graduated from this school last year. This happened a year or to ago I didn't realize they were still trying to settle what happened. Funny part is when my friends and I were in that gym class in elementary we said the teacher was secretly a gorilla and threw crap everywhere in the gym when no one was there. All the proof I need.
edit on 28-1-2015 by ShadowCaptin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I think more dumbass than pedo personally. That would probably go down as one of the most brazen and odd pedo attacks in history. Teacher pooping on the floor so they can check underwear seems far fetched.

So am I the only one here that watches Bob's Burgers? Feel kinda bad for making light of the situation. The mad pooper!

Dumbass maybe....i think its odd to look for stains,or a nugget in the kids pants as the crap was already on the floor...seams to me more likely the teacher was looking to have a perv....but hey it is all speculation at this point

And couldn't say i have ever heard of bobs burgers until now

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Someone needs to find a new line of work away from children. Small town, every one probably knows the person. Wonder what they think now.

I'd be extremely worried if I were any teacher involved in this. Remember, its Texas and small town country Texas at that. I am sure that a few of those students have a redneck daddy with a huge arsenal of firearms.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
If I was a parent there I imagine they would be booking me into jail about now, after I got out..probably back to jail. Each and every person involved would be full of regrets.
Unfreakinbelievable.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hopefully the parents won't use some little in-town lawyer and let the local judges rule that the coach can do whatever whenever, it being a Texas public school.

Luckily, there's a little Supreme Court precedent called Safford vs Redding that pretty much says that qualified immunity is about to vanish, if they take this to a Federal court for a 4th amendment violation. That'll also take it out of the local judges' hands.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
Hopefully the parents won't use some little in-town lawyer and let the local judges rule that the coach can do whatever whenever, it being a Texas public school.

Luckily, there's a little Supreme Court precedent called Safford vs Redding that pretty much says that qualified immunity is about to vanish, if they take this to a Federal court for a 4th amendment violation. That'll also take it out of the local judges' hands.

Yeah, we all know how small town justice gets handled due to lots of examples over the years. This needs to be taken care of by outsiders. This needs the whole book thrown at it and then some.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

So in that episode titled "The mad pooper" some kid starts pooping in random places around the school. It's oddly relevant. I personally find the show hysterical, but I have weird taste sometimes.

For this age group it wouldn't surprise me a kid has seen that and wanted to dooplicate (I'm SO funny) it. It also wouldn't surprise me if a kid was doing it to be a jerk.

When I was in kindergarten they sat us all down and explained that someone had been writing with poo on the walls in the bathroom. We all instantly knew it was Richard (his real name, and the nickname fit). Some kids are just brats.

I'm not buying a medical problem. If a kid is pooping himself like that the parents would be aware and tell the school.

I'm thinking someone little smart ass thinks it's funny, the teachers got pissed at the poop and made a very poor decision born out of frustration.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

very possible....it certainly does not resemble an accident....someone stirring the pot is where i would put my money

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
It is humiliating and is bullying. A child may have been ill and you have an adult trying to expose who was responsible in the most inappropriate way. Disgusting.
edit on 28-1-2015 by High5Ghost because: Error

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I'm thinking someone little smart ass thinks it's funny, the teachers got pissed at the poop and made a very poor decision born out of frustration.

And now they should face the consequences of that decision, from a 4th amendment violation all the way to a sex offense charge.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Apparently, multiple elementary teachers were involved in this I am hearing. More to come I am sure.

Each and every one of these teachers who participated in this search should be registered as a sex offender. This is disgusting. These are little kids - Think about the impression that will now forever be marked in their brains of being forced to pull their pants down, even a little, to check if they had poop stains. Was finding feces on the floor worth the price of emotionally impacting all these kids - not to mention their future.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Also, they're called cameras and I'm somewhat amazed that the school didn't have them already. What was the endgame, here? I don't see how checking their pants would do anything unless it was a somewhat unique feces color. Most kids are going to have skidmarks and chances are, they'll all be about the same color so I don't see how inspecting their pants or behind is going to help solve the case.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Apparently, multiple elementary teachers were involved in this I am hearing. More to come I am sure.

Each and every one of these teachers who participated in this search should be registered as a sex offender. This is disgusting. These are little kids - Think about the impression that will now forever be marked in their brains of being forced to pull their pants down, even a little, to check if they had poop stains. Was finding feces on the floor worth the price of emotionally impacting all these kids - not to mention their future.

my old headmaster from boarding school would have been in trouble then...he used to make us pull our pants and undies down and bend over for a bare bum corporal punishment .....luckily the cane had just been banned so he hit us with a shoe....

on topic yes i believe the sex offenders list is the right place for these teachers involved

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

So in that episode titled "The mad pooper" some kid starts pooping in random places around the school. It's oddly relevant. I personally find the show hysterical, but I have weird taste sometimes.

For this age group it wouldn't surprise me a kid has seen that and wanted to dooplicate (I'm SO funny) it. It also wouldn't surprise me if a kid was doing it to be a jerk.

When I was in kindergarten they sat us all down and explained that someone had been writing with poo on the walls in the bathroom. We all instantly knew it was Richard (his real name, and the nickname fit). Some kids are just brats.

I'm not buying a medical problem. If a kid is pooping himself like that the parents would be aware and tell the school.

If this was an ongoing problem, I can't believe they didn't just put camera's in the gym. If it's an open, public area they could do that without worry of invasion of privacy, couldn't they? They have cameras in so many places these days. If you don't want to make it a permanent Big Brother zone, just put cameras up until the situation is resolved. Catch the little arsehole and then remove the cameras.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This is wrong on so many levels. Many schools allow the use of their playgrounds when school is not in session to the local population, if this school does too, then how would they know it belonged to one of the children there?

I feel horrible for those children and those adults need a butt kicking and some time locked up. When it comes to the safety of children there can be no tolerance for abuses taken against them. Even if it really is just a dumb decision it still pinpoints the fact that these teachers are not capable of making good decisions and therefore deserve to lose their teaching jobs for good.

I would have been driven to violence had it been one of my children

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

And now they should face the consequences of that decision, from a 4th amendment violation all the way to a sex offense charge.

Yeah, I agree.

I'm just saying I don't think it's necessarily wise to automatically assume whoever the teachers are that were involved were actually perving on the kids. I think it's far more likely that they got fed up and made a very stupid decision, a decision that should have some major consequences.

Sex offense may sound harsh, and that may have not been the intent, but it should be on the table. You don't make kids show their underwear.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

If this was an ongoing problem, I can't believe they didn't just put camera's in the gym. If it's an open, public area they could do that without worry of invasion of privacy, couldn't they? They have cameras in so many places these days. If you don't want to make it a permanent Big Brother zone, just put cameras up until the situation is resolved. Catch the little arsehole and then remove the cameras.

Yeah I'm pretty surprised that wasn't the first course of action. Also, how is a kid that is being supervised going to get away with this multiple times? We always had at least one teacher with us in the gym. Given the age group, there certainly should have been supervision.

So I am in no way condoning DNA testing, but I just read an article about a burglar that took a dump in someone's house and forgot to flush. They caught him with DNA. Frankly, I would be outraged about DNA testing kids for dropping poo on the floor, but it seems a little more civilized than underwear checks.

I also wonder what would happen if a kid that was innocent had a poo stain on their underwear. Announce it in front of all the other students? OK, we're not saying Billy did it, but Billy needs to go to the principals office.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join