It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas students forced to pull pants down after feces found on gym floor.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
This is yet another example of the US public school system overstepping its bounds.

I believe it was Tinker vs Board of education (not 100%) that determined students do not shed their 1st amendment rights by going into school. Not sure if that precedent applies to searches and seizures, although I'd imagine it may.

I could understand if it was an exceptional case, such as to protect life. But a simple act of vandalism? Totally unwarranted.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 28-1-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Makes me wonder how the teachers even got through college.

This serves as a reminder that failure starts at the top.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I was going to do a log in my bosses office but wipe my arse on his jacket, they can inspect my hoop but it will be clean as a whistle.

edit on 29 1 2015 by Forensick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Dropping ones leavings on the floor like an animal is a disgraceful thing to do, although we all had accidents when we were very young, I am sure.

But the method by which the school has dealt with this situation is, to speak frankly, nothing short of bloody outrageous! Every teacher and school employee involved with this draconian incident needs firing. Preferably out of a cannon. Into a tar pit. While on fire.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   

So the superintendent said they only pulled their pants down a little . They could have had a kilo of crack coc aine down there and they would not have seen it . Also do all the girls there wear pants . Last time i looked i didn't crap out of my coccyx . Very feeble attempt to water things down

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowCaptin
I graduated from this school last year. This happened a year or to ago I didn't realize they were still trying to settle what happened. Funny part is when my friends and I were in that gym class in elementary we said the teacher was secretly a gorilla and threw crap everywhere in the gym when no one was there. All the proof I need.

Has there been more than one search?. Hard to believe the first one didn't trigger this outrage.

This story seems to be from 1-26-2015 based on web searches.

The wiki page for Gustine Independent School District has some entries poking fun at the school district.

On January 26, 2015, after feces was found on a school gymnasium floor, certain elementary school students were forced to lower their pants so that their underwear could be inspected. Boys were sent to one room and girls to the other. As of January 28, the district superintendent is investigating the incident. National news outlets reported that some parents were planning to address the issue at a school board meeting on January 29.

edit on 1/29/2015 by roadgravel because: add a word

edit on 1/29/2015 by roadgravel because: wrong date

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
If they want to catch students doing bad things, they should be putting in more surveillance cameras. All this did was embarrass the students, make the teachers look like perverts, and even if they did find some crap all it proves is that an elementary school kid crapped his pants. Which doesn't prove that they crapped on the floor.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: [po
These are elementary students.. They are little and accidents happen. Poor kids should not have been treated in such a way.. It's not a big deal in reality... =18935556]Bloodydagger[/post]

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
disgusting this is a school not a nazi concentration camp,so a kid couldn't hold it in and they think this is the way to deal with it.
someone should lose their job for sure.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ShadowCaptin

I graduated from this school last year. This happened a year or to ago I didn't realize they were still trying to settle what happened.

What? According to the article it happened last Monday.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkippyBalls
a reply to: ShadowCaptin

I graduated from this school last year. This happened a year or to ago I didn't realize they were still trying to settle what happened.

What? According to the article it happened last Monday.

Yeah, I was about to say....

This was recent. Unless there is an old incident?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I think its time for parents to really strongly instruct their children to leave the school and come home if there is anything going on that is wrong, no one has any right to inspect your child's body.

I wouldn't be sending my kids to this school anymore. And they should be charged with pedophilia related stuff on top of other charges.

edit on 29-1-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I don't even get what they were trying to accomplish. Even if they identified the student that went dookie, what were they going to do?

Push the student's face towards the poo and say "what is this....what is this....bad....bad!"?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

WTF?

Who ever thought of such a idea is some sick pedo with a fetish.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Small town school districts are screwed. There was an incident at the middle school here where soiled pants where found in the bathroom. The vice principal got on the P.A. System and announced it to the entire school . . .

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
What always amazes me about these types of events is the unanimous stupidity of all those involved. I always find it hard to believe that NOT ONE person was blown away with such an unbelievably inappropriate suggestion that we "line them up and make them drop their pants".

Statistically their should have been at least one person there to reign in such a ridiculous idea, at least I'd sure hope so.
edit on 29-1-2015 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
aw this stinks

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Really ? In a school-- this isn't a prison. Flag and star,
more deserving of a PEDO tattoo on the forehead after jail.

"to pull down their pants to check them to see if they could find anything."

"... if they could find anything." I would be among the first to make a life's
mission of assuring every individual responsible got a career change.

And if it was my kid, they'd pay for all my anger management classes.
It would be also ordered just for my politically improper response.
Fantastic injustices exactly like this one make me grateful I have no children.

EDIT:: On a personal note, there was an episode of mine in the second
grade. We all have to go sometime, and at least I walked up and asked the
teacher. I'll withhold her name.. I was told to sit back down because
"I didn't ask right." Her issues were noticed by the Board-- and she got that
career change without my parents getting involved. Luckiest year ever for her.
edit on 29-1-2015 by derfreebie because: Every day in every way, my fuse gets shorter...

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Why do they need to know who did it? So they could punish them?
Punish a child for having a accident? Even if it wasn't a accident what wear they
looking for?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join