It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could I have "reptilian" blood?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Is there not something about the colour of Reptilian blood? different hues etc.
Also that red blood cells don't have a nucleus, while Reptilian blood cells do.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: silveringking

originally posted by: opethPA
1. Go to the doctor
2. Get blood work done
3. Question answered

originally posted by: IntastellaBurst

Chop your tail off,

And see if it grows back ?

I just love when trolls come, it makes my blood warm, see what I did there? "Warm blood"? Oh forget it, its not like you have the IQ to understand.

Maybe you should listen to them,
they have been shoveling through the ATS BS way longer than you.
edit on 25-1-2015 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: severdsoul

Logic would dictate that we are to them as dogs, or any other "lower" species, are to us. We pretend to throw a chew toy, the dog looks the wrong direction, runs off, discovers it's not there, and he is completely lost. Not a single dog I've ever come across will ever figure this trick out, we are simply overevolved, smarter, more organized.

IF this species was here before us, it would only makes sense they are in complete control, including of our history and our findings.

Just to go full blown conspiracy for a second here:

If ANY researcher ever were to find a bit if info "they" forgot, these almighty beings would simply use their mind control powers to shut this researcher down one way or another.

PLEASE MIND: I do not subscribe to this theory or any other! But I do like to play advocate to the devil. I'm just trying to point out, IF they do exist they could well be so advanced they are in complete control
Anything that would ever possibly come out could be stopped by them, if they are truly the advanced species.

And who are you to say it's impossible anyway, science shows we all have a bit of reptile in us
If it's not reality, then it's good science fiction.
edit on 25-1-2015 by Strawberry88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

1. Go to the doctor
2. Get blood work done
3. Question answered

Chop your tail off,

I just love when trolls come, it makes my blood warm, see what I did there? "Warm blood"? Oh forget it, its not like you have the IQ to understand.

By the way I was just looking for true info about the subject. Of course its just a story, but this is a conspiracy forum, and well, if you believe everything you see in the wikipedia and tv, then just keep believe that is what our leaders want you to do.

You're looking for "true info" about the subject? Exactly what would constitute true info about a story about a woman being half snake and being called a Mermaid which, technically, is part human female part fish. Last I checked, fish weren't reptiles.

I'll repeat my question: what would constitute "true info" about this subject?

You're misreading, I said he called a "mermaid" because he couldn't explain in a better way, like I said he made the 4th grade in the 20's and he repeated the 4th grade twice. Anyways it was a COMPARATION, it was his way to say this creature looked just like a "mermaid", but instead of the fish part it was snake part.

Here is more or less what I imagine (according to my grandfather's description):

By the way it wasn't on the deathbed, was a bit before, maybe some weeks.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

1. Go to the doctor
2. Get blood work done
3. Question answered

Chop your tail off,

By the way I was just looking for true info about the subject. Of course its just a story, but this is a conspiracy forum, and well, if you believe everything you see in the wikipedia and tv, then just keep believe that is what our leaders want you to do.

You're looking for "true info" about the subject? Exactly what would constitute true info about a story about a woman being half snake and being called a Mermaid which, technically, is part human female part fish. Last I checked, fish weren't reptiles.

You're misreading, I said he called a "mermaid" because he couldn't explain in a better way, like I said he made the 4th grade in the 20's and he repeated the 4th grade twice. Anyways it was a COMPARATION, it was his way to say this creature looked just like a "mermaid", but instead of the fish part it was snake part.

Here is more or less what I imagine (according to my grandfather's description):

Is comparation a word? If so,it isn't the one you were attempting to use. I think you were going for comparison. The question remains: what would constitute "true info" about this subject. You said that's what you were looking for.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LionOfGOD

1. Go to the doctor
2. Get blood work done
3. Question answered

Chop your tail off,

Maybe you should listen to them,
they have been shoveling through the ATS BS way longer than you.

But I am not making BS, I am being truthful, if you read half what I wrote, you already know, that in no way I guarantee what I say is true, I am just telling a story and making question from the neutral perspective, on one hand I want to believe my grandfather, on the other hand it might as much true as the flying spaghetti monster. So there is no reason to make jokes, I am trying to be serious, I know its hard to know if someone is trolling or not without being face to face, but trust me on this one, I'm being the most serious and polite I can.
edit on 25-1-2015 by silveringking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: silveringking

Is there any more you can tell us? Perhaps more details?

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

1. Go to the doctor
2. Get blood work done
3. Question answered

Chop your tail off,

Is comparation a word? If so,it isn't the one you were attempting to use. I think you were going for comparison. The question remains: what would constitute "true info" about this subject. You said that's what you were looking for.

Any substantiated opinion against or for the subject, I am pretty grateful for both, if I was any rude at the beginning of this topic, it was because of some silly comments, but I already agreed with opinions from both sides.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Anything is possible OP...
Also are you using translation equipment to post here?

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Is there any more you can tell us? Perhaps more details?

Not much, my grandfather was not more specific, but I think he told me that ancestor of mine listened to a rattle before seeing the creature, probably he didn't want to be bitten, and that is the reason he went to check in, but again my memory can be failing me on this one.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

Anything is possible OP...
Also are you using translation equipment to post here?

NAMASTE*******

Nope, sometimes, I write fast so I write while doing some mistakes, actually I am studying to be a translator but English is not my first language (I know there are some mistakes, but sometimes I'm too lazy to edit them). I am 24 years old, and I study English since I was 10.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Ok, just asking in case your information you were sharing was not being transferred correct. Very interesting story also.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

1. Go to the doctor
2. Get blood work done
3. Question answered

Chop your tail off,

Any substantiated opinion against or for the subject, I am pretty grateful for both, if I was any rude at the beginning of this topic, it was because of some silly comments, but I already agreed with opinions from both sides.

Substantiated opinion. Hm. Substantiated implies backed by testable evidence. Has any been forthcoming? If so, what?

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

1. Go to the doctor
2. Get blood work done
3. Question answered

Chop your tail off,

Substantiated opinion. Hm. Substantiated implies backed by testable evidence. Has any been forthcoming? If so, what?

I really didn't get what you meant by forthcoming, do you mean obtainable? I came here in search for answers or at least hints about that, actually I was hoping someone knew someone who saw something like that (the in the pro-theory department), while I am grateful for all the info, it seems a bit vague, as for those who are against the possibility, all possibilities said were probable too.

By the way people here said to get my blood tested for any anomaly, well supposing its true it wouldn't get much far, many generations passed since, also it could be seem a normal pattern, since the family is very very large, I would in the area of the hundreds if not thousand of descendants from that guy, and if I was the only guy the whole family with such genetic patterns, well bad luck, because they would find an excuse to lock me up and do me a series of very very nasty experiments. But that's a big if.

Long story short: I just want to know how much truth it can have.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

1. Go to the doctor
2. Get blood work done
3. Question answered

Chop your tail off,

I really didn't get what you meant by forthcoming, do you mean obtainable? I came here in search for answers or at least hints about that, actually I was hoping someone knew someone who saw something like that (the in the pro-theory department), while I am grateful for all the info, it seems a bit vague, as for those who are against the possibility, all possibilities said were probable too.

By the way people here said to get my blood tested for any anomaly, well supposing its true it wouldn't get much far, many generations passed since, also it could be seem a normal pattern, since the family is very very large, I would in the area of the hundreds if not thousand of descendants from that guy, and if I was the only guy the whole family with such genetic patterns, well bad luck, because they would find an excuse to lock me up and do me a series of very very nasty experiments. But that's a big if.

Substantiated means backed by evidence.

Perhaps the most important question is why you would even consider believing this story? Do you actually want it to be fact?

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

1. Go to the doctor
2. Get blood work done
3. Question answered

Chop your tail off,

Perhaps the most important question is why you would even consider believing this story? Do you actually want it to be fact?

I know what substantiated means, I wrote the damn word, I had doubts on what you meant by forthcoming, because that word can have many meanings and I was not quite understanding the context. As for why I want to believe this story, tell me if your grandfather kept such "non-sense" in the closet for years and then reveal right before dying, wouldn't you at least that he believed? Remember I was raised with that man, like I said he was my paternal figure, so we loved each other, I think that's worth something.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

1. Go to the doctor
2. Get blood work done
3. Question answered

Chop your tail off,

I know what substantiated means, I wrote the damn word, I had doubts on what you meant by forthcoming, because that word can have many meanings and I was not quite understanding the context. As for why I want to believe this story, tell me if your grandfather kept such "non-sense" in the closet for years and then reveal right before dying, wouldn't you at least that he believed? Remember I was raised with that man, like I said he was my paternal figure, so we loved each other, I think that's worth something.

I might believe that he believed it but that is a far stretch from believing that it was fact. People do have anomalous experiences that defy explanation. That does not mean that they should be taken literally.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
There IS the old story of Lilith.
IMAGE: revruth.files.wordpress.com...
Do you recall your Grandfather mentioning that name in connection with the story he told you?
edit on 25-1-2015 by IAMTAT because: link added

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
There IS the old story of Lilith.
IMAGE: revruth.files.wordpress.com...
Do you recall your Grandfather mentioning that name in connection with the story he told you?

Nope, he didn't say nothing about Lilith, and I know what Lilith is. But he truly believed it was something like I said, in his interpretation however, the other world meant probably going underground, to hell. However I didn't even considered that.

Edit: He knew the story of Adam's first women from church, and that was not it.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

What do you mean by 'reptilian blood'?

The fact that you typed this would tend to indicate that you are quite completely human.

If you consider how a half snake/human hybrid would get around, eat, copulate and defecate then you would see that such a creature would be extremely disadvantaged in survival terms.

Do you need to sun yourself for some time before your body temperature rises enough to allow all but the most minimal movement?

Your grandad was pulling your leg (which you can't do to snakes because they don't have them).

edit on 25/1/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join