It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could I have "reptilian" blood?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I mean no disrespect, but I'd like to share my take on this. It's all a bunch of "maybe"s because, really... who knows? We all have nothing but theories.

As you've said, it happened MANY years ago. As in decades. Maybe this ancestor of yours was walking around and met a woman who was deformed in a way. Back then (and maybe still today), people who are considered "abnormal" are shunned.

Now, just because someone looks different, it doesn't mean they don't feel like everybody else does. Maybe she was looking for some companionship, maybe she didn't want to be alone anymore. She found your ancestor and he didn't run away, he was nice to her, stopped and talked to her.

So she asked him if he wanted to go with her. She tried to oversell her place. Maybe he had nothing to lose. Yet, once he brought up the knife, she was scared he'd use it to hurt her and/or others like her. And he didn't want to be vulnerable in a place where he knew nobody. So she went her way, he went his.

The story got told and retold and rinse and repeat over the years, until a few things got forgotten and changed. After years of people telling it without the original source being around, it's bound to happen.

My two cents.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: silveringking

What do you mean by 'reptilian blood'?

The fact that you typed this would tend to indicate that you are quite completely human.

If you consider how a half snake/human hybrid would get around, eat, copulate and defecate then you would see that such a creature would be extremely disadvantaged in survival terms.

Do you need to sun yourself for some time before your body temperature rises enough to allow all but the most minimal movement?

Your grandad was pulling your leg (which you can't do to snakes because they don't have them).

Pulling my leg would be a strange thing to do to your only 15 year old grandson, who helped you in every need while you're on your 80's, I have my share of unbelievable things (unbelievable through my perspective at least) I would like to tell my grandkids too, but if you want to maybe his siblings are not alive, but their children are in their 50's or 60's now, do you want me to ask them if they heard anything? I don't know if it is true, that is a fact like I said, but, I know he was being serious because I knew him from a long time, and he didn't joke with anything supernatural, in fact he instilled his values on his daughter (my mother) who is a very superstitious and religious woman.
edit on 25-1-2015 by silveringking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LukeDAP
I mean no disrespect, but I'd like to share my take on this. It's all a bunch of "maybe"s because, really... who knows? We all have nothing but theories.

As you've said, it happened MANY years ago. As in decades. Maybe this ancestor of yours was walking around and met a woman who was deformed in a way. Back then (and maybe still today), people who are considered "abnormal" are shunned.

Now, just because someone looks different, it doesn't mean they don't feel like everybody else does. Maybe she was looking for some companionship, maybe she didn't want to be alone anymore. She found your ancestor and he didn't run away, he was nice to her, stopped and talked to her.

So she asked him if he wanted to go with her. She tried to oversell her place. Maybe he had nothing to lose. Yet, once he brought up the knife, she was scared he'd use it to hurt her and/or others like her. And he didn't want to be vulnerable in a place where he knew nobody. So she went her way, he went his.

The story got told and retold and rinse and repeat over the years, until a few things got forgotten and changed. After years of people telling it without the original source being around, it's bound to happen.

My two cents.

Very well said amigo, saudações! Now in English, I am not saying it is true, but I felt like sharing with the internet, because I wanted opinions on something taboo in my family that is all.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

My two cents.

The above quote may have some validity. Through many generations of telling, a very true and real experience may easily become inadvertently distorted, misunderstood or mistranslated.

Long, long ago, a 'Serpent' was also another name for a Shaman, Priest or Wise man. Women could also be 'Serpents'...or Wise women of the village (Some might also call them witches).

“Be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.” - Matthew 10:16

Is it not possible that your ancestor actually had an experience with a woman such as this...and, over time, the story lost and added definition, until the 'Serpent' element became literal in nature?
edit on 25-1-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

My two cents.

The above quote may have some validity. Through many generations of telling, a very true and real experience may easily become inadvertently distorted, misunderstood or mistranslated.

Long, long ago, a 'Serpent' was also another name for a Shaman, Priest or Wise man. Women could also be 'Serpents'...or Wise women of the village (Some might also call them witches).

Is it not possible that your ancestor actual had an experience with a woman such as this...and, over time, the story lost and added definition, until the 'Serpent' element became literal in nature?

As for as I know, it was either late 18th century or early 19th century (from my rough calculations because my grandfather was born in 1922), back then there was two things, witches and demons according to the folklore, a witch could transform herself is true. But take this in consideration it is clearly said that he saw something that looked like a serpent, and my grandfather called it a "sereia", it translates to English as mermaid (altough he meant mermaid-like with his terms), so it started as an animal and then revealed itself half one thing, half another, if it was a wise woman, my grandfather would call it a witch, "bruxa" in Portuguese, one thing is a "bruxa", the other is a "sereia", one is a mythical, the other is a human who made a pact with the devil, if it was a witch, according to the folklore she transformed herself.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I understand, but couldn't the original story have evolved and/or become misinterpreted in the centuries of retelling until it reached your Grandfather in the early 1900's?
edit on 25-1-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: silveringking

originally posted by: IAMTAT

My two cents.

Is it not possible that your ancestor actual had an experience with a woman such as this...and, over time, the story lost and added definition, until the 'Serpent' element became literal in nature?

As for as I know, it was either late 18th century or early 19th century (from my rough calculations because my grandfather was born in 1922), back then there was two things, witches and demons according to the folklore, a witch could transform herself is true. But take this in consideration it is clearly said that he saw something that looked like a serpent, and my grandfather called it a "sereia", it translates to English as mermaid (altough he meant mermaid-like with his terms), so it started as an animal and then revealed itself half one thing, half another, if it was a wise woman, my grandfather would call it a witch, "bruxa" in Portuguese, one thing is a "bruxa", the other is a "sereia", one is a mythical, the other is a human who made a pact with the devil, if it was a witch, according to the folklore she transformed herself.

You clearly want to believe what your grandfather said so believe it. No amount of persuasion from others is going to dissuade you. The total lack of evidence isn't going to dissuade you. Just realize that beliefs are not facts.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Since you felt my initial reply was trolling let me try it again..

The title of your thread is "Could I have reptilian blood?" to which I think you could go to a Doctors office and have them do some blood work on you to determine if your blood is anything but normal or human.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
you are not a reptile. We all have a 'reptilian brain'--the hypothalamus I think it is.

There are no reptilians. I believe many strange things and I've seen many strange things--but that whole reptile Icke thing isn't true. At least with regards to physical manifestations and soforth. Use your critical thinking skills. You're also of peasant origin, you say? Then no you're probably not even RH negative. Get bloodwork done and find out for yourself.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LionOfGOD

originally posted by: opethPA
1. Go to the doctor
2. Get blood work done
3. Question answered

originally posted by: IntastellaBurst

Chop your tail off,

And see if it grows back ?

I just love when trolls come, it makes my blood warm, see what I did there? "Warm blood"? Oh forget it, its not like you have the IQ to understand.

Maybe you should listen to them,
they have been shoveling through the ATS BS way longer than you.

Indeed Lion, thank you for that.

Ive probably read hundreds of these threads, made by young imaginitive youths who are in a particular phase called:

I am special,

I am the one

I am neo

Whoa I see peoples auras

Could I be a shapeshifter, ..... Etc etc

You get the picture, I really only click on these threads to see how far fetched they are, OP im not trying to be rude, but neither are you right.

As far as the post, yes it is possible OP, you may be half mermaid.

Do you like fish ........sticks ?

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Since you felt my initial reply was trolling let me try it again..

The title of your thread is "Could I have reptilian blood?" to which I think you could go to a Doctors office and have them do some blood work on you to determine if your blood is anything but normal or human.

Stop trollin man !

You had me at hello

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I just love when trolls come, it makes my blood warm, see what I did there? "Warm blood"? Oh forget it, its not like you have the IQ to understand.

By the way I was just looking for true info about the subject. Of course its just a story, but this is a conspiracy forum, and well, if you believe everything you see in the wikipedia and tv, then just keep believe that is what our leaders want you to do.

That's wow. Seriously awesome job dude, sound like fresh out of the religions forum: Just believe every bs i say and discuss like it could even remotely be possible. How would a cross species between snake and human have happened? Fail1
If you were the offspring of a half reptile the "cut your tail of"-thing sounds like a logical approach.Fail2 Aaaaand:
Maybe you should worry about your own IQ if you expect anyone to believe your tale.Fail3

All in all, i feel like the quality of this forum just got worse thanks to your contribution. poor skunk works...

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

If said being was reptilian from the waist down how could copulation even be a possibility considering the difference regarding reproductive organs both external and internal? Never mind the fact who in there right mind would wish or want to have sex with a reptile?

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

By the way I was just looking for true info about the subject. Of course its just a story, but this is a conspiracy forum, and well, if you believe everything you see in the wikipedia and tv, then just keep believe that is what our leaders want you to do.

That's wow. Seriously awesome job dude, sound like fresh out of the religions forum: Just believe every bs i say and discuss like it could even remotely be possible. How would a cross species between snake and human have happened? Fail1
If you were the offspring of a half reptile the "cut your tail of"-thing sounds like a logical approach.Fail2 Aaaaand:
Maybe you should worry about your own IQ if you expect anyone to believe your tale.Fail3

All in all, i feel like the quality of this forum just got worse thanks to your contribution. poor skunk works...

This reply is for all you guys and this guy in particular.

First things first I don't know where y'all get this info that I believe what my grandfather told me, when I clearly say that I am NEUTRAL, I clearly stated that it might be false but however my grandfather was scared as sh*t when we both spoke about it, and that was about it. Actually I am smarter than you might think, and I don't consider some special kid of some sort, I was just curious with something I remembered moments before doing this thread, got it? So lizard people are not possible? Did you know that dinosaurs had one thing that we as humans are the only ones who have it right now? Something that was undoubtedly important for our evolution? Opposable thumbs. By the way, if in Earth it might happen for instance two different species of birds know by the general term "vultures" can evolve through similar ways, can't this be possible for species in yet another planet? Or do you believe that in universe so freaking gigantic we're the only ones out of there? Like I said I don't believe what my grandfather told me, but I RESPECT IT. After the story the rest might be my imagination, but it was question like any other. Don't you think for one moment I consider myself superior, from another race, the internet has this thing where one people writes one way and the reader interprets it in another. In the end I was asking politely if it was possible, not affirming something, then things got a bit rude, I was the joke of the board because of one question. But then I tell you, many people questioned the impossible through times and many more laugh at them, guess what group is most remembered?

Sorry for the tl;dr I was giving you all the answer you wanted.

Thank you all.
edit on 26-1-2015 by silveringking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Chillax. It's all good, had my own out-there-posts here on ATS, that's what it is for.
Also got corrected before, when i got too rude and made assumptions about other peoples IQ, nobody likes that.
But it is not even possible for inter mamal breeding to cross the species, unless you use modern techniques, i assume your grandfather was from the past not the future?
And reptilians are Icke and therefor something i would need physical hit-me-in-the-face-reptilian-proof before i could believe it. Which is not me saying there couldn't be bi-pedal-lizards somewhere... Just very Icke-ish.(=unlikely)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Chillax. It's all good, had my own out-there-posts here on ATS, that's what it is for.
Also got corrected before, when i got too rude and made assumptions about other peoples IQ, nobody likes that.
But it is not even possible for inter mamal breeding to cross the species, unless you use modern techniques, i assume your grandfather was from the past not the future?
And reptilians are Icke and therefor something i would need physical hit-me-in-the-face-reptilian-proof before i could believe it. Which is not me saying there couldn't be bi-pedal-lizards somewhere... Just very Icke-ish.(=unlikely)

Yeah, I assume people's IQ when the answer for one's honest question is: "Chop off your tail", it was clearly joke on me, because no one would say it with a straight face. I could tell you that if such species existed in another planet and it came here, if interbreed with us, it would be possible for us to notice it because you know, the dna might not even show in the same way, but I won't even bother with such possibilities, I think this topic dies today, and god forbid me if I post a far stretched question in this forum again (I choose the forum for the reputation). But thank you anyway for your comment.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

1. Go to the doctor
2. Get blood work done
3. Question answered

Chop your tail off,

An honest answer: logically, what is more likely, that this story is simply family folklore or your ancestor really did encounter a mythical being?

Secondly, your ancestor turned the snake lady down, so how would you have inherited "reptilian" genes?

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

1. Go to the doctor
2. Get blood work done
3. Question answered

Chop your tail off,

An honest answer: logically, what is more likely, that this story is simply family folklore or your ancestor really did encounter a mythical being?

Secondly, your ancestor turned the snake lady down, so how would you have inherited "reptilian" genes?

I already answered that question, twice

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

They werent mocking you though, they were genuine answers, get blood work done at the doctors, you DO have a reptillian tail during the stages of a fetus growing and the R-complex too... Strange how you instantly replied with troll, is that the general concensus now? Anyone who straight up tells you an opinion or answer you dont want to hear is a troll?

Cool story OP but the sh*tty replies you gave deny it any further pondering.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: pr0ph3t

They werent mocking you though, they were genuine answers, get blood work done at the doctors, you DO have a reptillian tail during the stages of a fetus growing and the R-complex too... Strange how you instantly replied with troll, is that the general concensus now? Anyone who straight up tells you an opinion or answer you dont want to hear is a troll?

Cool story OP but the sh*tty replies you gave deny it any further pondering.

If I have a reptilian tale during fetus stage (which I didn't know), I surely don't have it right now, how could I cut something I don't have? And by the way, I was not talking about about earth reptile, is common knowledge that we descend from reptiles, all mammals do. Please don't disguise it with half truths, you know very well that I was not talking about earth creatures, I was talking about something in the area of the supernatural or extraterrestrial.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join