It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs & the Cold War: Project Palladium

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ontarff

Sometimes I wonder if Malstrom wasn't "them" but US doing a demonstration of what we could now do with THEIR ICBMs if we really wanted, to some people in charge.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Oooh, Bedlam. Wish we'd crossed paths eariler. I'd love to know what you make of the geomagnetic stuff.

I do have to ask - if there are black projects, just what the hell are they? Strategic reconnaissance? Is this some kind of reactionless/interialless engine? I'd be really interested in hearing your outline of atypical propulsion...

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9
I do have to ask - if there are black projects, just what the hell are they?

The few I know of are all very different. Most you wouldn't believe to BE USAPs. It's like most of the classified stuff - we've got a de-classified flatblade screwdriver drawing on the wall at work. It's...a screwdriver.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Hi Tom,

If those screwdrivers can do either drawing or screwing autonomously I'd love to love have a few of them.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: 1ofthe9
I do have to ask - if there are black projects, just what the hell are they?

The few I know of are all very different. Most you wouldn't believe to BE USAPs. It's like most of the classified stuff - we've got a de-classified flatblade screwdriver drawing on the wall at work. It's...a screwdriver.

Yeah, but if the screwdriver has a reactionless motor on it...

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

Hi Tom,

If those screwdrivers can do either drawing or screwing autonomously I'd love to love have a few of them.

If I understood the associated tale, the screwdriver had at one time been "specially designed" to tweak a Louis Allis power supply that ran a new (at the time) Navy sonar. It being Navy, they decided to classify everything associated with it. So they did. Everything.

As they say, "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds"

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Interesting stuff. I have glanced over Condign but it's not the easiest of reads and is a long document.

Could some UFOs really be created in our brains by naturally (or synthetically) created plasmas?

It's certainly sounding plausible? But it could it transfer binary codes into a human brain that when decoded turn out to be a message in broken English?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CollisioN
a reply to: mirageman

What about the UFO encounter in Antarctica thinking of Nazi base and ending with a battle, some destroyed battleship, also in 1947, does this go under the same project, did it happen?

Are you talking about Operation Highjump?

There was a joint Allied Naval exercise conducted in the Antarctic in 1947 but I can find no evidence that any radar spoofing going on.

The story of a battle with Nazis hiding in a secret base is probably a fantasy with it's seeds set in the 1970s.

You may want to read this : www.histarmar.com.ar...

ETA : As for Bedlam, KellyPrettyBear and BASSPLYR you seem to have gone off on your own tangent but not an irrelevant one.

Fascinating stuff.
edit on 27/1/15 by mirageman because: ETA

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Excellent research. This is definitely very intriguing, and changes my perspective on UFOs entirely.
I agree that though it does account for a lot of them, radar spoofing cannot account for EVERY radar sighting, especially ones substantiated by visual and trace evidence. The Belgium one comes to mind. Also, what about the numerous radar sightings that happened before Project Polladium, in the 1940's? These could be other things, like radar waves getting caught in electromagnetic interference which creates the blips. But on the other hand, electromagentic disturbance doesn't account for everything....it explains the random blips, but not when those blips are massively sized and moving at crazy speeds.
Thanks for the info. Watch the skies

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

There was a report of a collision, or at least very close calls.
Lt. Graham Bethune was one such witness, and if I recall that was one that took place before project polladium.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Firstly, a question: If project Polladium really was responsible for the Washington wave, why would the NSA and the CIA test this technology there of all places? And furthermore, why weren't the airforce radar operators told what was really going on? I guess I could see how given the industrial military complex's clandestine and compartmentalized nature (especially in the cold war), they might not have been willing to tell the confused airforce officers what happened. But why test such technology in washington? If you wanted to keep it secret, causing such a UFO uproar would be the last thing to do. Why not test it out in the middle of nowhere or the desert?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

A day will pop up when everybody everywhere will attribute(or shrug off) anything on the sky to CIA/military related..and thats really happening you know.

My point is there is no reason to fake something that one does not simply understand.
edit on 27-1-2015 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

My take on it is that the biggest difference between *some*
'intelligent plasmas' is whether they choose to interact
with the Higgs Field, which accounts for much of the
mass in matter.

Yes, I truly believe that *some* plasmas,whether they
be 'regular old plasma' or also partake of the hypothetical
'dark plasma' can choose to be as insubstantial or
substantial as they choose.

In fact it wouldn't surprise me that any lifeform which
does NOT have this ability might not even be considered
to be a true lifeform at all, and not truly sentient
compared to one which does (from their POV).

Also, I see no reason why 'sentient plasmas' couldn't
have 'sentient plasma artificial intelligences' which
could do exactly as you say and a bazillion times
more. This would explain all those 'machine voice
high strangeness incidents'.

I know this sounds awfully 'out there'. But you did
ask, and it's part of a more comprehensive
framework I'm working on and I will try to
get people to actually research in a lab
if I can swing it.

That Argument from Incredulity works from
both directions you know.. not just the nuts
and bolts people can use it.

;-)

Kev

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

It's definitely a fascinating possibility, the idea of a plasma based ecosystem. I think an aerogel biochemistry is an intriguing idea. Perhaps their not from "out there" but instead right here, an entire plasma based ecosystem waiting to be discovered. Or perhaps they really are from beyond this Earth. I find the idea especially feasible for gas giants. In the less dense areas, I could see plasma based life evolving from the charged gasses in the gas giant's atmosphere.
as for laboratory research, I'd love to know, since I am an aspiring scientist and I love doing experiments. This idea fascinates me. So what laboratory experiments can I do to explore this?
amasci.com...
Here's an interesting approach. Setting up electromagnetic sensors to detect their presence. The only problem is that this only is worth the time if you're doing it in a "high activity" area, or UFO hotspot. I don't live in one, and since they are unpredictable anyway it seems like a stretch. So do you have any cotrolled laboratory experiments that I could try?

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
One notable case occurred during March of 2006. A Mexican airforce plane was on a mission tracking down drug trafficker planes. During the mission, the pilots photographed 11 UFOs.
Quoted from the official press briefing by investigator Jamie Maussan :
“The Merlin C26A was equipped with a high tech advanced digital equipment to register and record all the activities during the operation. Powerful sensor detectors like a FLIR STAR ZAPPHIR II and a RADAR AN/PS 143 BRAVO VICTOR 3 were being used by qualified personal aboard the airplane and all the operation was being recorded both in normal and infrared mode. The airplane was under the command of Magdaleno Jasso Núñez.
The RADAR AN/PS 143 BRAVO VICTOR 3 was detecting the unknown traffic and the FLIR STAR ZAPPHIR II was recording the object in infrared. As the Merlin C26A tried to approach the unknown traffic to make a visual identification it suddenly in a surprising maneuver escaped flying away at tremendous speed.
Some minutes passed while the Mexican Air Force Merlin C26A crew continued making maneuvers to have a visual contact of the unknowns because despite both RADAR and FLIR were showing perfectly clear both unidentified objects for unexplained reasons there was not a visual contact even that the objects by this time were at close range. It was during this round and round maneuvers to identify these two objects that something amazing happened. In a matter of seconds more unknown objects arrived to the scene and the disconcert of the C26A crew was total.
The RADAR and the FLIR detected immediately the presence of nine new objects of the same size and characteristics, unknown objects that arrived to the scene surprisingly like coming from nowhere.
Now the situation has entered into a high level of danger so Mayor Magdaleno Jasso reported by radio to the base this new situation requesting instructions. But the most bizarre thing was that even though there were eleven unknown objects close to them, still the crew couldn’t see them, no visual contact with the unknowns was possible for some reason never experienced before by these high trained men. However the high tech sophisticated equipment and sensors were not lying, there were eleven targets outside them with unpredictable intentions.
At the middle of a complete confusion and disconcert among the C26A crew the unknown objects suddenly made a maneuver surrounding the Mexican Air Force airplane in a circle at close range. The RADAR and FLIR presented an image of an eleven objects near by in a circle formation around the Merlin C26A. The situation turned out of control. Mayor Magdaleno Jasso reported to the base that the C26A situation was now in red alert, surrounded by eleven mysterious round shaped objects camouflaged with a certain unknown advanced technology that avoid any visual contact of them.”
What’s strange about this case is that the Infared camera very clearly photographed and filmed objects that were seemingly invisible! This suggests that perhaps the craft had some sort of cloaking system. After all, infared is off the visible end of the spectrum. Thus, if these craft are cloaked it would make sense that cameras designed to record objects beyond the visible spectrum would be able to capture them, while the crew would fail to see them for themselves.
Here's some photos from the infared camera:

www.rense.com...
www.rense.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SpaceOverlord

Well experiments in the lab may never happen during my
lifetime, but it's good to have a goal of actually proving
something, rather than just spouting (potential)
'nonsense'. But I'm a big fan of saying creative thinking
is in short supply. If we don't postulate new ideas
then we won't have new ideas to test! Humans are
stuck in a rut quite often.

But as far as testing, originally I started investigating
'plasmas' which seemed to live in human bodies.
I think that it should be doable to test for the presence
of 'bio-plasmas' and gain data there.

That's the whole thing; I'm close to 100% certain that
the reason 'high strangeness' seems to involve human
thought and perception, is because the 'plasmas'
involved with 'high strangeness' and 'UFOs' are
kissing cousins to the 'bio-plasmas' which live
(relatively unknown - like friendly stomach bacteria
- which of us is actively aware of them, yet there
they are) within all of us.

Add in military planes using plasma and you are
just stirring the pot.

Kev

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

so it was not writing on the wall...

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Bioplasma? is that proven? I've never heard of it before

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
The ECM equipment in P2 and P3 "cold war" ASW aircraft could present false targets, or "ghosts", if you will.

The incoming radar would be delayed and re-transmitted , sometimes multiple times. This would present a number of false targets, on the same bearing, but separated in range. Trouble was, we were always one of those targets, because you could not stop the actual radar echo. To the other sides radar, the confusion was in which target was real, and that was the deception. I am sure it improved over the years, but that was my experience.

edit on 28-1-2015 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Hi Bedlam, interesting stuff, but it raises more than 1 question in my mind:

When you say:

It's us. All the way from Roswell to present. With a few entertaining side excursions, and some of the best obfuscation and misdirection the world has ever seen.

you don't irradiate people on the ground anymore, and the annoying interference with electronics (and people's heads) is now optional instead of mandatory.

... so there is a craft, triangular, black, with a revolutionary propulsion system, that can go vertical or horizontal, hover, travel at high speeds, optional lights on the bottom, optional electrical interference with electronics and people's heads;

and,
there are electromagnetic waves (radar, laser, etc.) that can produce controlled moving targets on radar screens.
Right?

This could, like someone posted earlier, certainly explain what happened e.g. over Belgium in 1989.

So, my questions:
1) (Devil's Advocat): you certainly sound genuine and like you know your stuff. But do you have any proof?

2) I really appreciate your info, I do. It would explain a lot. But given that the government has obviously put a lot of effort in creating and hiding this technology and in perpetrading the ufo myth; is it wise to post this information in a public forum for everyone to see?

- Because, in a country where MacDonalds can get sued for not putting a warning on a cup of coffee that it is hot, imagine the reaction of all the people affected by "ufo's" (burned, mind-interference, traumatised,...) when this gets out;
- and the diplomatic reaction of both friends and foes whose airspace has been violated...;
- and although they might have guessed or known already, all the info here can also be read by other countries military who will not be baffled anymore by the different phenomena...

3) given the craft technology exists, why keep on spending millions and millions (both by the government as by civil enterprises) in 'classical' aerospace and airplane technology (reaction motors, new planes, rockets,..)? This technology might be cheaper and less polluting? Likewise, with this advanced weaponry, current conflicts (Middle East, e.g.) could probably be solved in no time, no?

More questions might come to mind later...

Again, thanks for the information!!!

Best regards.

PS: poor great-uncle of mine, the time he spent researching and writing about the Belgian ufo wave...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join